Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 837.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

6 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I'm seeing rumors that this l3aked.. can't be true right?

I don't think it has :thing:

There's no links for downloads in this tweet at all so don't come for me mods but :biblio:??

 

POP EMERGENCY

 

12 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

There's no links for downloads in this tweet at all so don't come for me mods but :biblio:??

 

POP EMERGENCY

 

The person who posted it says they think it's fake. 

4 minutes ago, formlessminutiae said:

I'm getting 2020 flashbacks 

:suburban::suburban:
 

I did not even know who Dua Lipa was in 2020 and had no idea. Did the album leak? Was it bad?! 
 

 

What is the truth?! 

10 minutes ago, SayIt said:

I did not even know who Dua Lipa was in 2020 and had no idea. Did the album leak? Was it bad?! 
 

 

What is the truth?! 

It did leak and I think the album was pushed forward a week earlier and then she went live and cried about it :( Got us some iconic gifs tho

13 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

It did leak and I think the album was pushed forward a week earlier and then she went live and cried about it :( Got us some iconic gifs tho

she was crying because of covid :rip: but then everyone made it out to be as if she was crying about the leak

2 minutes ago, Burqa said:

she was crying because of covid :rip: but then everyone made it out to be as if she was crying about the leak

oh nnnn it was a rough start but turned out beautifully!

The instrumentals have leaked…

 

Yeah this is so getting leaked in full in the next few days…

there's no way those instrumentals are real :rip: happy for you is supposed to be a fleetwood mac-inspired midtempo yet that instrumental sounds like a random fn outtake

Nothing has leaked, neither the songs, nor the instrumentals. Stop falling for scams!

1 hour ago, TSwiftie said:

It did leak and I think the album was pushed forward a week earlier and then she went live and cried about it :( Got us some iconic gifs tho

 

1 hour ago, Burqa said:

she was crying because of covid :rip: but then everyone made it out to be as if she was crying about the leak

OMG. I need to watch the video. I can't imagine how all the events effected her. 

3 minutes ago, SayIt said:

 

OMG. I need to watch the video. I can't imagine how all the events effected her. 

 

 

she literally starts crying within the first 3 minutes :rip: the FN was so iconic and gave us so many moments including this one

 

DBSaqca.gif

What is even the point of a leak in 2024


Don't most people want to be able to play it on Spotify? Nobody has time to find some illegal link, get a virus, figure out how to put it on your phone etc. The days of LimeWire are long gone, most kids don't even know how to download a song.

Why did I had no idea of this private show???? :rip:  I mean I tought she sing TS & Houdini & thats it she perfromed to 100 people & turns out it was 30 min show for a bigger crowd

 

 

 

1. Training Season

2. One Kiss

3. Break My Heart (Psicodelic version intro) :jonnycat:

4. Houdini

5. New Rules

6. Physical

7. Electricity

8. Cold Heart

9. Levitating

10. Dont Start Now

 

 

Houdini perfomance giving me life.... why she refuse to this on a late night show :weeps:

 

This ***** refuse to give us Dance The Night live.... maybe it will make a debut on Glastonburry 

40 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Why did I had no idea of this private show???? :rip:  I mean I tought she sing TS & Houdini & thats it she perfromed to 100 people & turns out it was 30 min show for a bigger crowd

 

 

 

1. Training Season

2. One Kiss

3. Break My Heart (Psicodelic version intro) :jonnycat:

4. Houdini

5. New Rules

6. Physical

7. Electricity

8. Cold Heart

9. Levitating

10. Dont Start Now

 

 

Houdini perfomance giving me life.... why she refuse to this on a late night show :weeps:

 

This ***** refuse to give us Dance The Night live.... maybe it will make a debut on Glastonburry 

So many hits! Houdini is THAT b*tch  :jonny5:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.