Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 837.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

If they do plan on giving this a ….. edition they better learn from the backlash last time and not stuff it with just collabs. We need outtakes on the level of Ball & Chain, Who Do You Love..

Training Season baby, they might hate you on twitter but you will always stay #1 and the best RO so far in my heart :heart:

Keep streaming 

 

Houdini :party:

 

Training Season :party:

 

Illusion :party:

 

 

If the single can stay stable until the album release :jonny:

2 hours ago, West Coast said:

me with the illusion

 

IMG_2732.gif?ex=6632e6aa&is=662071aa&hm=

:ahh: 
 

is that Dua? 

11 minutes ago, SayIt said:

:ahh: 
 

is that Dua? 

No it's Gretchen

 

illusion.gif?ex=6635bc35&is=66234735&hm=

This ***** giving us six singles again oh you better WORK miss Hitdini :jonny5:

 

 

24 minutes ago, Solaria said:

This ***** giving us six singles again oh you better WORK miss Hitdini :jonny5:

 

 

I have a feeling this ERA will have LEGS. The longevity will be insane :duca:

 

Houdini, Training Season and Illusion are all coming :duca:

I don't think releasing another single on album release day would be a good idea, but another video for one of the tracks would be actually beneficial 

The album is only 11 songs..... why would Dua release a 4th single during release week?? :deadbanana2:

 

Let Ilussion grow!! they kind of killed TS with Ilussion specially on US radio.

 

The best they can do is push Ilussion during release week Im expecting SNL performance of Illusion, London Session or Acustic version that week something else to make this fantastic song bigger

2 hours ago, Solaria said:

This ***** giving us six singles again oh you better WORK miss Hitdini :jonny5:

 

 

What do her ads have to do with singles? :skull:

I hope we get a London sesh of Illusion before release

 

even a jimmy kimmel/fallon or graham performance would be nice 

1 hour ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

I don't think releasing another single on album release day would be a good idea, but another video for one of the tracks would be actually beneficial 

I think we should get next single before Glastonbury, therefore second half of June, which would be 2 months after "Illusion"

 

 

4 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

I hope we get a London sesh of Illusion before release

 

even a jimmy kimmel/fallon or graham performance would be nice 

Yeah I would love to hear "Illusion" in this type of studio setting

I came here to say "wow this album truly came and went" and then realized it hasn't even been released yet

 

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

The album is only 11 songs..... why would Dua release a 4th single during release week?? :deadbanana2:

 

Let Ilussion grow!! they kind of killed TS with Ilussion specially on US radio.

 

The best they can do is push Ilussion during release week Im expecting SNL performance of Illusion, London Session or Acustic version that week something else to make this fantastic song bigger

I fully agree.

 

I think "Illusion" would benefit from a very good hard house dance remix, to push it in clubs

regardless if it's sent to radios or not, there's gonna be a song out of the new ones pushed on playlists so might as well give it a dance video for a cute boost

Remix of a song with The Weeknd goes #2 and ends with 2B+ strihms
Another remix with Jack Harlow goes #7 and ends with 1B+ strihms

Houdini 1B+ strihms
TS 700M+ strihms
Illusion 700M+ strihms

Era saved

 

jOzS7pd.thumb.png.35e732f512b3741e8ddc18

16 hours ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

Someone uploaded Radical Optimism instrumentals on Dbree and the track lengths are same but doesn't really match the descriptions. (They do sound experimental tho):allears:

You can't discuss that here, you can get warned

Just now, Spark said:

People on Twitter are saying the entire album has leaked via a Telegram chat… 

It didn't, it's fake

2 hours ago, mike_int said:

Yeah I would love to hear "Illusion" in this type of studio setting

This! The live versions have been ******* amazing this era. We deserve a full live album on DSPs too.

 

I really don't need any smash hits this era, just want the album to be great and that Dua doesn't abandon the era right after the release. Give us material for 1 year and I'll be fine with another album in late 2026 if there's something major like an Almodóvar movie in the meantime. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.