Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

She has kinda discussed about all the songs on album (vaguely) except French Exit, it seems to be a filler even zach didn't discuss about it…

I wonder if it will be french house oriented song, I wouldnt mind that tbh

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 835.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

16 minutes ago, Aslan said:

Need her to perform at the Olympics and euros final. We need all the hets on board for this era :gayalipacat4:

And Eurovision finals would be amazing

6 hours ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Well I never thought she'd get the #1 in the US but there's no way Taylor will do less than 300k week #3 

Yes she won't also outstream Taylor a 31 songs vs 11 songs during 1st day 

 

 

Anyway… less than 2 weeks :party:

5 hours ago, Relampago. said:

That other album is.. yeah

 

So glad Dua is coming to deliver pop perfection :clap3: I hope French Exit isn't the filler it's looking like right now cause I like the title alot 

Did someone mention anything about French Exit? Why the speculation? 

12 minutes ago, SayIt said:

Did someone mention anything about French Exit? Why the speculation? 

It's just the only song Dua didn't really talk about in her interview and we haven't gotten any tea on it, total speculation based off those observations

I hope she does Houdini and Illusion on SNL. No more promo announced after it?! :dancehall:

6 minutes ago, Migs said:

I hope she does Houdini and Illusion on SNL. No more promo announced after it?! :dancehall:

I keep manifesting and interval act on Eurovision Finale for over a month now

Clapping Snapping GIF by Big Brother

 

 

9 minutes ago, mike_int said:

I keep manifesting and interval act on Eurovision Finale for over a month now

Clapping Snapping GIF by Big Brother

 

 

ionnalee already took that spot

1 hour ago, mike_int said:

I keep manifesting and interval act on Eurovision Finale for over a month now

Clapping Snapping GIF by Big Brother

 

 

That would be great promo!

9 hours ago, mike_int said:

I wonder if it will be french house oriented song, I wouldnt mind that tbh

 

3 hours ago, Relampago. said:

It's just the only song Dua didn't really talk about in her interview and we haven't gotten any tea on it, total speculation based off those observations

They didn't talk about Whatcha Doing either. Just because they didn't, doesn't mean they're filler tracks. 

idk why but reading the lyrics made me think French Exit could be very similar to Training Season

20 hours ago, Relampago. said:

You know, I've been thinking... Endless Summer Vacation would be such a good album title for Dua this era so far, and Radical Optimism would have worked so well for Miley/ESV. They should have SWITCHED titles after collaborating on Prisoner.

ESV = Houdini/Training Season/Illusion just being fun summer bops while also matching Dua's cover, aesthetics for this era and her brand.

RO = Miley overcoming heartbreak and remaining positive and loving herself, fitting into her "hippie" type of brand, and the cover works with it since she's hanging in a dangerous position but still looks powerful and confident.

It's kind of crazy how well they'd work if switched :deadbanana: 

yes but change it to Endless Vacation to keep the 2 word album title aesthetic

I think she could become the QUEEN OF HOUSE MUSIC if she hops on more house songs :jonny5: 

 

SHE NEEDS A JOHN SUMMIT COLLAB OMG

  • Author
1 hour ago, Cheers said:

I think she could become the QUEEN OF HOUSE MUSIC if she hops on more house songs :jonny5: 

 

SHE NEEDS A JOHN SUMMIT COLLAB OMG

That would actually be smart and so good :WAP:  

5 hours ago, CuriousDolphin said:

 

They didn't talk about Whatcha Doing either. Just because they didn't, doesn't mean they're filler tracks. 

She did actually talk about Whatcha doing as the first 3 tracks alongside Illusion and Happy For You, that defined this album's direction and all of them were written within the week….

2 hours ago, Cheers said:

I think she could become the QUEEN OF HOUSE MUSIC if she hops on more house songs :jonny5: 

 

SHE NEEDS A JOHN SUMMIT COLLAB OMG

I would love her to have good featuring with some iconic Dj, some summer ibiza house early 2000s banger.

 

Imagine Dua Lipa x Fedde Le Grand

or

Dua Lipa x Alex Gaudino 

or

Dua Lipa x Paul Oakenfold 

or

Dua Lipa x Benny Benassi

 

etc

3 hours ago, mike_int said:

I would love her to have good featuring with some iconic Dj, some summer ibiza house early 2000s banger.

 

Imagine Dua Lipa x Fedde Le Grand

or

Dua Lipa x Alex Gaudino 

or

Dua Lipa x Paul Oakenfold 

or

Dua Lipa x Benny Benassi

 

etc

Come through: Dua Lipa, Edward Maya - Radical Love :jonnycat:

3 hours ago, tjspy said:

Come through: Dua Lipa, Edward Maya - Radical Love :jonnycat:

Yeah thats not really what I meant LOL

15 minutes ago, Solaria said:

It's a hit your honor :jonny5:

 

 

Yeah it's gonna do 5M WW on album release day :clap3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.