Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

4 minutes ago, Cain said:

Buy 5 more

 

We can use every sale :redface:

okay, Ethel Cain

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 837k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

Will major tea be spilled from the vinyl copy in the wild ? TBD 

39 minutes ago, illia said:

Don't tell Dua it might be l-worded soon

 

dua-lipa-crying.gif

I mean she is l wording it herself to NYorkers this Friday anyway. Why should only they have the fun?

Edited by katara

Its good they didnt put out CDs on the display as well cause those would be already stolen and put online (not gonna lie since I ordered 2 vinyls I wouldn't mind to hear the album week earlier tho LOL)

We are just 9 days away from RO's release, and so far, only the vinyl cover has leaked, with no music leaks. Let's keep it this way:party:

dua-lipa-crying.gif

3 minutes ago, xicnx said:

We are just 9 days away from RO's release, and so far, only the vinyl cover has leaked, with no music leaks. Let's keep it this way:party:

dua-lipa-crying.gif

Let's hope that urban worker confiscated it :gayalipacat3:

Dua Lipa Hungary posting like 8 posts about the Dance/Club charts. We have arrived at the pits of hell

 

dua-lipa-crying.gif

Those BBMAs are secured, her team better be smart and submit the Houdini and RO in dance categories! Also, can insiders spill something on the album, it's kinda getting boring….

Question for those who ordered vinyl:

 

Will you keep the transparent sticker with album name on the cover or no?

 

Will Smith Reaction GIF

32 minutes ago, mike_int said:

Question for those who ordered vinyl:

 

Will you keep the transparent sticker with album name on the cover or no?

 

Will Smith Reaction GIF

why would you glue something on the cover and spoil it? the only option for me is to buy a transparent outer sleeve for the cover and glue the sticker on it instead :giraffe: or keep the original packaging and never be able to open the gatefold :redface:

1 minute ago, original_lifeline said:

why would you glue something on the cover and spoil it? the only option for me is to buy a transparent outer sleeve for the cover and glue the sticker on it instead :giraffe: or keep the original packaging and never be able to open the gatefold :redface:

Well, the gatefold "deluxe" comes with PVC sleeve where you have name of the album printed ;)

 

Regular (curacao blue and all other variants) are in sleeve and not gatefold.

 

I personally dont put stickers on vinyls cover but I keep them on a foil and have them inside of the vinyl inside of the sleeve, but I had this discussion with friend who will keep the sticker on the cover so i wanted to know ;)

2 hours ago, illia said:

Don't tell Dua it might be l-worded soon

 

dua-lipa-crying.gif

Spoiler

Another crying live would be such good promo atp

 

dua-lipa-crying.gif

I am a little confused. Why is the album on shelves already if it has not been released? 
 

If the album has a chicken? Will she change the date released? 

1 hour ago, katara said:

Dua Lipa Hungary posting like 8 posts about the Dance/Club charts. We have arrived at the pits of hell

 

dua-lipa-crying.gif

Has a artist ever achieved this before? 
 

Does this mean she will win best dance album at the Grammys? 

11 minutes ago, SayIt said:

Does this mean she will win best dance album at the Grammys? 

No, it's not eligible for that

Coming up from such a massive era its really sad seeing this release as a non event 

TS and especially now Illusion completely killed the momentum 

 

I really hope there is one unexpected diamond in this album even though im expecting the era to end a couple of weeks after its been released 

3 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Coming up from such a massive era its really sad seeing this release as a non event 

TS and especially now Illusion completely killed the momentum 

 

I really hope there is one unexpected diamond in this album even though im expecting the era to end a couple of weeks after its been released 

And if there is not a diamond? Will you talk bad about the album like the singles? 

16 minutes ago, SayIt said:

And if there is not a diamond? Will you talk bad about the album like the singles? 

Maybe i will . We are free to share our opinion, no ? 

 

I understand that it bothers you if you are a Dua hardcore fan , i think she is amazing and i follow her for a long time , ive seen her already 3 times and im obsessed with Houdini 

 

But the reality is i didn't like so much the other 2 and seems like the majority didn't and thats why they are flopping and these are facts 

4 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Maybe i will . We are free to share our opinion, no ? 

 

I understand that it bothers you if you are a Dua hardcore fan , i think she is amazing and i follow her for a long time , ive seen her already 3 times and im obsessed with Houdini 

 

But the reality is i didn't like so much the other 2 and seems like the majority didn't and thats why they are flopping and these are facts 

Just because you and a few others continue to push your dislike for the singles because they are not smashing does not mean the are not living up to the standards. 
 

I honestly don't think there will be a smash from the album but I don't care because all three songs have exceeded my expectations. 
 

I am sorry you don't like the music sucks for you. 

11 hours ago, katara said:

Can they cook the chicken a lil faster? I want to taste it before going out for a dinner date.

but the restaurant would go bankrupt

 

jOzS7pd.thumb.png.35e732f512b3741e8ddc18

I shall wait for this to come out on May 3rd no matter what tbh.. it'll be hard to wait if this chickens but it'll be worth it I'm sure

End of an Era? 
 

From interviews has Dua mentioned much about it? It is the album opener, it sets the stage, it comes before Houdini and Training Season. I am most excited to hear this song :duca:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.