Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

33 minutes ago, PerfectContradiction said:

Thanks! Was kinda expecting more 3-and-a-half-ish minute songs tbh

I made piece with 3 minutes songs, especially for example like "Illusion" where we have proper song structure with bridge and even instrumental middle 8, but that one 2:21 is a sore to my eyes LOL

 

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 837.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

20 minutes ago, mike_int said:

I made piece with 3 minutes songs, especially for example like "Illusion" where we have proper song structure with bridge and even instrumental middle 8, but that one 2:21 is a sore to my eyes LOL

 

Totally. Also, only 11 tracks?! Really? I hope there's a deluxe version in the future. :khalyan2:

12 minutes ago, Migs said:

Totally. Also, only 11 tracks?! Really? I hope there's a deluxe version in the future. :khalyan2:

There will be deluxe re-release 100% ;)

 

I just hope better than Moonlight Edition

2 hours ago, PerfectContradiction said:

Thanks! Was kinda expecting more 3-and-a-half-ish minute songs tbh

Thats exactly what they are though, except for one.

I love that this is coming out on my birthday weekend but the wait is unbearable at the same time :dies: 

 

Can't believe we got Houdini like 6 months ago :dies: 

4 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I love that this is coming out on my birthday weekend but the wait is unbearable at the same time :dies: 

 

Can't believe we got Houdini like 6 months ago :dies: 

Same for me, Im May 5th :)

2 minutes ago, mike_int said:

Same for me, Im May 5th :)

May 9th here so I'm reaching a little bit but I'm celebrating the weekend before anyways :duca: 

why she rewarding the US with listening sessions like they arent paying her complete dust this era

The Europeans have the summer tour, the Murricans have this, the Latins and Asians always have nothing. :kitty:

Is the #1 in the UK on lock? 
Cuz Taylor is breaking records there as well, I think week #3 will be massive :monkey:

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

May 9th here so I'm reaching a little bit but I'm celebrating the weekend before anyways :duca: 

haha, anyway fellow Taurus, enjoy your bday celebration ;)

31 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Is the #1 in the UK on lock? 
Cuz Taylor is breaking records there as well, I think week #3 will be massive :monkey:

Spoiler

TTPD is doing better than MIDnights (already at 190k, will probably end with 240k).

Midnights UK sales
1st week: 204K (#1) - 240k predictions
2nd week: 48K (#1) - 55-60k predictions
3rd week: 32K (#2) - 38-40k predictions

Future Nostalgia debut: 34.5K

I think RO can outsell FN considering how well it is doing on physical sales.

 

Wow this is actually coming so soon, only a week and a half left :clap3:

 

Is anyone else mildly annoyed by 11 track albums? Like either make it a clean 10 tracks or the classic 12

it's gonna be close in the UK. if Taylor does nothing, but Dua promotes or has good content ready, she can take it. But the reverse is also true, something as small as a music video or minor scandal for Taylor could cause a big spike in her streaming.

11 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Tf? 
 

 


Tell me it's fake please..

22 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Tf? 
 

 

WHAT?! :skull:

 

But I mean, at this point even if it leaked now it wouldn't be as bad as Future Nostalgia

y'all Illusion came on in the club last night and it hITTTTTT :jonny5:

1 hour ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Tf? 
 

 

hopefully nobody steals it :rip:

1 hour ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Tf? 
 

 

the cover kinda eats 

2 hours ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Tf? 
 

 

OMG you can see that there is more than 1 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.