Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 835.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

sooooo excited. I just placed my order for the deluxe vinyl :jonnycat:

Just finished the Zach Sang interview. She's literally the cutest, most humble person ever -- I wanna be her friend so bad :gaycat6:

 

a little over two weeks until the album release!!!!

The Zach Zang interview was great! :duca:
 

It was nice learning more about the album 

 

Cant wait for the album. I pre-ordered today :duca:

so happy the tortured dumbass department is dog ass and this masterpiece can take its place as AOTY:jonny6:

10 hours ago, Papi Juancho said:

10k vinyl sales from Blood Records.
 

Future Nostalgia debut: 3k vinyls, 15k pure sales.

I just hope Blood Records will ship the vinyls in time so it is counted for the first week sales

11 hours ago, Papi Juancho said:

10k vinyl sales from Blood Records.
 

Future Nostalgia debut: 3k vinyls, 15k pure sales.

Honestly she could sell like 50k vinyls in under a day

Vinyls got huge since pandemic started, that's also the significant price increase plus they make tons of money on them cause the margin is insane.

 

I wonder what will be the final number truly.

3 hours ago, TSwiftie said:

 

This filter is taking me out :deadbanana2:

Screaming LOL. Someone make a gif. That's the new it gif right there :suburban:

30 minutes ago, itsjokesta said:

What track are you guys most excited for?

Maria!!!!

 

Dua Lipa Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

34 minutes ago, itsjokesta said:

What track are you guys most excited for?

Happy For You. I just know it's gonna be an incredible closer :jonny5:

 

45 minutes ago, itsjokesta said:

What track are you guys most excited for?

After watching that interview it's clear Anything For Love is gonna be THAT song :jonny:

3 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

 

After watching that interview it's clear Anything For Love is gonna be THAT song :jonny:

Also, These Walls sounds like it's gonna serve intense

I'm just so incredibly excited for this album. Four ******* years I've waited to the follow up to one of my favourite albums of all time. And I knew that she was gonna follow up with something even better and more blissful than FN which is incredibly hard to do. But I KNOW I'm gonna adore this album. I'm just so happy that we're getting so close. This album has been our baby since like 2021.. all the endless theories and conversations we've had about it.. and it's finally becoming something tangible and real :jonny5:

 

May 3rd can't come sooner. I ******* love Dua 

1 hour ago, itsjokesta said:

What track are you guys most excited for?

French Exit, her Alors on Danse is coming I fear 

200.gif?cid=a595bef35bsxa6gtpyr969oc61k3

Zach's favorite song is Anything for Love, the shortest one :deadbanana2: I don't think he's into dance music tho, he liked AFL because it's mid tempo.


I think the final songs of RO are absolutely going to devour Good in Bed and BWIB, she saw the bullying with these songs and said not again!

I'm curious, what exactly makes Good In Bed such a bad song to everyone? Genuine question, I never got the hate

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.