Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 834.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

Yess the excitement is full throttle at this point. I'm also very excited for all the tracks mentioned in the replies!

 

But I think top 2 that pique my interest are Whatcha Doing and Anything For Love! 

Illusion was my most anticipated and I stand by that based on how much I'm still streaming it. 

 

Besides that, End of an Era, Maria and French Exit excite me the most :duca: 

You know, I've been thinking... Endless Summer Vacation would be such a good album title for Dua this era so far, and Radical Optimism would have worked so well for Miley/ESV. They should have SWITCHED titles after collaborating on Prisoner.

ESV = Houdini/Training Season/Illusion just being fun summer bops while also matching Dua's cover, aesthetics for this era and her brand.

RO = Miley overcoming heartbreak and remaining positive and loving herself, fitting into her "hippie" type of brand, and the cover works with it since she's hanging in a dangerous position but still looks powerful and confident.

It's kind of crazy how well they'd work if switched :deadbanana: 

5 hours ago, itsjokesta said:

What track are you guys most excited for?

These Walls, I know its gonna serve pop excellence 

3 hours ago, sneakyishere said:

I'm curious, what exactly makes Good In Bed such a bad song to everyone? Genuine question, I never got the hate

Probably the goofy production or repetitive chorus but I dont mind. Its a bop through and through!

Edited by TSwiftie

4 hours ago, sneakyishere said:

I'm curious, what exactly makes Good In Bed such a bad song to everyone? Genuine question, I never got the hate

I dont think its a bad track at all, it just doesnt fit on FN musically, it has this cheeky british lilly allen-like feel to it which doesnt go with the funk-disco-dancefloor inspired pop of the rest of the album. It would fit much better on the first album next to IDGAF

9 hours ago, itsjokesta said:

What track are you guys most excited for?

End of an Era, French Exit and Maria :butterfly:

Anybody have any idea about upcoming promo? I know Dua is that ***** when it comes to promo spots these days so I'm awaiting to see what she pulls out for release week and leading into it

Well I never thought she'd get the #1 in the US but there's no way Taylor will do less than 300k week #3 

5 hours ago, Relampago. said:

You know, I've been thinking... Endless Summer Vacation would be such a good album title for Dua this era so far, and Radical Optimism would have worked so well for Miley/ESV. They should have SWITCHED titles after collaborating on Prisoner.

ESV = Houdini/Training Season/Illusion just being fun summer bops while also matching Dua's cover, aesthetics for this era and her brand.

RO = Miley overcoming heartbreak and remaining positive and loving herself, fitting into her "hippie" type of brand, and the cover works with it since she's hanging in a dangerous position but still looks powerful and confident.

It's kind of crazy how well they'd work if switched :deadbanana: 

Tea, plus it fits her "always on vacation" meme status she's gotten for herself :mandown:

21 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Well I never thought she'd get the #1 in the US but there's no way Taylor will do less than 300k week #3 

Im sure Warners dont expect Dua to oversell Taylor, nobody will oversell Taylor and her cult haha, plus she released version of the album with 31 songs, so streams will be blowing up

7 hours ago, pitysmith said:

I feel like based on the interview it will be "Anything for Love" ... but Im quite surprised they were able to fit so much into 2:21 song LOL

Edited by mike_int

9 hours ago, sneakyishere said:

I'm curious, what exactly makes Good In Bed such a bad song to everyone? Genuine question, I never got the hate

Awful melody, goofy production and vocals. Does not match the sound of that album at all. BWBB is a dud too but at least it is not embarrassing.

Getting excited that it is less than 2 weeks away! Most looking forward to "French Exit" and "These Walls".

3 hours ago, Iaintsorry said:

Anybody have any idea about upcoming promo? I know Dua is that ***** when it comes to promo spots these days so I'm awaiting to see what she pulls out for release week and leading into it

she set as 'SNL' Host & Musical Guest on May 4

The McDonalds Of Pop Department is a bland filller fest like expected.

 

Radical BOPtimism best album of the year in the bag I fear.

12 hours ago, sneakyishere said:

I'm curious, what exactly makes Good In Bed such a bad song to everyone? Genuine question, I never got the hate

Good In Bed isn't bad (and goes off live), but it sounds odd in the context of the album. The only bad song on FN is Not My Problem :giraffe:

4 hours ago, mike_int said:

I feel like based on the interview it will be "Anything for Love" ... but Im quite surprised they were able to fit so much into 2:21 song LOL

It's confirmed to be Happy For You, the longest song on the album….

She has kinda discussed about all the songs on album (vaguely) except French Exit, it seems to be a filler even zach didn't discuss about it…

Need her to perform at the Olympics and euros final. We need all the hets on board for this era :gayalipacat4:

That other album is.. yeah

 

So glad Dua is coming to deliver pop perfection :clap3: I hope French Exit isn't the filler it's looking like right now cause I like the title alot 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.