Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 834.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

Anything for love being the shortest track might give it an edge to become next single with a remix with another artist, whereas Happy for you is her wildcard (probably her most unique song till date acc to descriptions)

53 minutes ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

Anything for love being the shortest track might give it an edge to become next single with a remix with another artist, whereas Happy for you is her wildcard (probably her most unique song till date acc to descriptions)

I hope not, Im not a fan of adding featuring only for the sake of being single, I dont mind it the song was always meant to be remix but I dont want another Da baby (i still have no idea who that is btw) situation

56 minutes ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

Anything for love being the shortest track might give it an edge to become next single with a remix with another artist, whereas Happy for you is her wildcard (probably her most unique song till date acc to descriptions)

Falling Forever might be the Love Again of the album so I wouldn't be surprised if they push that as the next single tbh

I wonder if they'll follow DL1 and FN in terms of collabs during this year. I could see her collabing with some UK artists like Raye, D-Block Europe to build up even more momentum in Europe

Training Season bridge is a work of art. The way she turns the volume DOWN and makes it clear that she's done with all the exes that dont invest time in her

 

spacer.png

Dua Survived another album bomb :jonny5:

 

 

 

Charting 5 songs WW :clap3: 

 

 

What could Be? A NY show ?? Is her vacation over she is ready to promote her album 

 

 

4 hours ago, Solaria said:

It's a hit your honor :jonny5:

 

 

Houdini the hit that you are! She will most likely go recurrent with Taylor Album, but I hope it makes a comeback during release week at Hot 100! 

I bought the limited edition box set. I guess i'm a Lip Liner now oh wow.

 

 

Her Flop era (according to ATRL) charting with 3 songs

 

#43. Illusion DEBUT

#49. Houdini  -4 (23 weeks)

#73. Training Season  -10 (9 weeks)

 

mike_int

4 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

 

 

Her Flop era (according to ATRL) charting with 3 songs

 

#43. Illusion DEBUT

#49. Houdini  -4 (23 weeks)

#73. Training Season  -10 (9 weeks)

 

mike_int

Wasn't Illusion predicted to debut at #60?

what happened?

Just now, DoubleRainbow! said:

Wasn't Illusion predicted to debut at #60?

what happened?

I KNOW!!!

 

They troll us :dies:  maybe extedned / Instrumental help.... maybe it did better at radio... who knows

 

mike_int

All I know is that when I saw that initial prediction about it debuting at #60, I BUSTED my ass off streaming it on multiple platforms the whole week :dies:

51 minutes ago, Crank_It_Up said:

All I know is that when I saw that initial prediction about it debuting at #60, I BUSTED my ass off streaming it on multiple platforms the whole week :dies:

:party:Yes! 
 

Keep streaming!

On 4/19/2024 at 5:28 AM, NostalgiawithDua said:

She has kinda discussed about all the songs on album (vaguely) except French Exit, it seems to be a filler even zach didn't discuss about it…

it french exited from the room before he could bring it up

Houdini is going recurrent next week, I suppose? She deserves better. :'(

 

Someone uploaded Radical Optimism instrumentals on Dbree and the track lengths are same but doesn't really match the descriptions. (They do sound experimental tho):allears:

1 hour ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

Someone uploaded Radical Optimism instrumentals on Dbree and the track lengths are same but doesn't really match the descriptions. (They do sound experimental tho):allears:

Those are clearly fake. They are lame as **** and sound AI generated.

4 hours ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

Someone uploaded Radical Optimism instrumentals on Dbree and the track lengths are same but doesn't really match the descriptions. (They do sound experimental tho):allears:

Girl clearly fakes :suburban:

7 hours ago, ichabe said:

Is there a single 4th during release week? 

Probably not, they're likely gonna ride out Illusion and see what album tracks do best upon release to decide on the next single 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.