Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

That dude said it wasn't his picture, one of his "mates" posted it on IG, so hopefully it's fake 

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 835.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

5 hours ago, mike_int said:

Same for me, Im May 5th :)

 

5 hours ago, Relampago. said:

May 9th here so I'm reaching a little bit but I'm celebrating the weekend before anyways :duca: 

Fellow May babies! 

17th here but I'm still stoked it's pretty close to my birthday.

5 hours ago, Relampago. said:

May 9th here so I'm reaching a little bit but I'm celebrating the weekend before anyways :duca: 

omg that's my birthday too!!!!

 

:gayalipacat5:

33 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Kanye is actually releasing on May 3rd? 

dua-lipa-crying.gif

 

But is he releasing on all platform or exclusive at his web site?

 

3 hours ago, SayIt said:

OMG you can see that there is more than 1 

Let's light our Maria candles and form a prayer circle that it doesn't leak….

 

dua-lipa-crying.gif

 

7 hours ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Tf? 
 

 

Actually it happens quite often they (by mistake) put records on display before release date but they are not able to be purchase, the barcode at the cashier notify them it is not for sale until certain date.  Unless somebody steals it of course.

Just watched the McDonalds performance, I can't believe that's the only promo performance we've gotten since the Brits :rip:

 

It was great, and well, she paid dust to the Barbie song while including Godsical :gayalipacat3:

4 minutes ago, BrokenMachine said:

Just watched the McDonalds performance, I can't believe that's the only promo performance we've gotten since the Brits :rip:

 

It was great, and well, she paid dust to the Barbie song while including Godsical :gayalipacat3:

Its not really a promo performance. It was an private event she did for a company.

 

Its quite a win win for her, cause she get pretty good check for it, plus can use it as rehearsal for upcoming shows :)

 

SNL coming next week ;)

Edited by mike_int

6 hours ago, Gladiator said:

This album comes out the day that my gym is closing for good. :jonnycat:

Training season IS over :jonnycat:

 

OT are those vinyls real? Is chicken imminent? 

1 hour ago, Cain said:

Oop seems like multiple stores have it

 

Now we wait :gayalipacat5:

What are we waiting for? 

4 minutes ago, SayIt said:

What are we waiting for? 

Waiting to see if there will be any chicken. This will be the second time the chicken could come early.

Why do people keep saying chicken? I'm missing something here lol 

20 minutes ago, SayIt said:

What are we waiting for? 

To quote mike_int in every single one of his posts:

 

;)

13 minutes ago, PerfectContradiction said:

Why do people keep saying chicken? I'm missing something here lol 

leak

17 minutes ago, PerfectContradiction said:

Why do people keep saying chicken? I'm missing something here lol 

we all just love KFC

1 minute ago, original_lifeline said:

we all just love KFC

I mean who doesn't. The only fast food place I still go to.

Can they cook the chicken a lil faster? I want to taste it before going out for a dinner date.

the way I pre-ordered 5 copies of radical pessimism is scaring me :redface:

13 minutes ago, original_lifeline said:

the way I pre-ordered 5 copies of radical pessimism is scaring me :redface:

Buy 5 more

 

We can use every sale :redface:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.