• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cain

• SayIt

• mike_int

• Relampago.

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, J-esper said:

Most website pre-sales sent out a mail, mainly it is afternoon/evening, either the day or two days before, there is still time

Wait, so is the pre-order on the 21st for the ones who have signed up for the e-mail? 

Edited by Pendulum

7 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

Wait, so is the pre-order on the 21st for the ones who have signed up for the e-mail? 

From what I gathered from the Berlin date

- March 20 - Artist Website presale

- March 21 - Live Nation presale

- March 22 - General sale

Edited by J-esper
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Cain said:

It does feel like she’s doing this just because she saw those venues on vacation and was like ‘ooh pretty’

Yes, and?

:khalyan:

• Like 2

What time is the Trixie thing coming?

2 hours ago, J-esper said:

From what I gathered from the Berlin date

- March 20 - Artist Website presale

- March 21 - Live Nation presale

- March 22 - General sale

Do we know the prices? 

I saw there is general and golden circle 

I’ve over played Houdini officially and I was never a fan of training season. This era is so boring lol 

• Thumbs Down 1

8 hours ago, mike_int said:

Maybe its a slower song where lines are sang more slow so they take more time, plus maybe instrumental bridge and chorus repeat 4 times

Its just me manifesting, cause I really dont want any songs under 3 minutes haha

Maybe you're right. I don't think Dua will serve us something too short. All of her album songs are always over 3 minutes. In the Rolling Stones interview they mention there's a song that's a ballad fake-out which blooms into a Carole King and Fleetwood Mac-inspired moment even though I've never heard songs from either of those artists.

Let's keep manifesting it. So glad Houdini and Training Season are track 2 and track 3. I always hoped that would be the case. Can't wait for the album! I'm sure it's going to be amazing! Both songs are so good. Training Season, though, is a really special song. People are hating on it but I think it's so amazing.

15 minutes ago, CuriousDolphin said:

Maybe you're right. I don't think Dua will serve us something too short. All of her album songs are always over 3 minutes. In the Rolling Stones interview they mention there's a song that's a ballad fake-out which blooms into a Carole King and Fleetwood Mac-inspired moment even though I've never heard songs from either of those artists.

Let's keep manifesting it. So glad Houdini and Training Season are track 2 and track 3. I always hoped that would be the case. Can't wait for the album! I'm sure it's going to be amazing! Both songs are so good. Training Season, though, is a really special song. People are hating on it but I think it's so amazing.

Still so curious how this is gonna fit in, given what we know of the album ('s vibe). Also can't waaaait for the closer, the Gwen Cool-esque track :jonny6:

• Like 1

I’m sorry but Houdini and Training Season have to be the best pop songs released so far this year. I’ve been listening to them both daily for the past week through headphones and they make me feel like doing this…

spacer.png

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mike_int said:

Idk how to explain but this is so Ray of Light coded…..:jonny5:

in about 10 years from now I'm gonna wake up in cold sweats remembering how strange this rollout was

I can't belive we're most probably not getting another song until release week :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

Idk how to explain but this is so Ray of Light coded…..:jonny5:

I checked his songs but nothing really captured my attention, its mostly trap or "weeknd" style of synthpop

I think he will be co-producer cause they liked certain sound or he posted online, in order to clear the rights

11 minutes ago, NoOneDiesFromLove said:

in about 10 years from now I'm gonna wake up in cold sweats remembering how strange this rollout was

I can't belive we're most probably not getting another song until release week :deadbanana4:

You will survive, dont worry

We need a promo single :jonny2:

• Thanks 1

Idk how Training Season didn't smash... it's an absolute bop :weeps:  think its delayed release is to blame

13 minutes ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Its been month since release of TS and since then we got Brit performance, album announcement, extended version, live version video and its still not enough?

15 minutes ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

We shouldn't get another song until at least a week before the album, we just got Training Season

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mike_int said:

Its been month since release of TS and since then we got Brit performance, album announcement, extended version, live version video and its still not enough?

3 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

We shouldn't get another song until at least a week before the album, we just got Training Season

There was a one month gap between FN and Physical so yes, we should get a promo single this month since she wants to replicate the FN release strategy 

23 minutes ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

There was a one month gap between FN and Physical so yes, we should get a promo single this month since she wants to replicate the FN release strategy 

That was in reverse order though, promo singles are very much obsolete in the current market too. Maximizing a debut by keeping as many songs under wraps before release is the best strategy right now.

Also both Houdini and Training Season are currently top 30 on Spotify, deviating attention from them further would only cause more harm.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Even based on this she still has 3 weeks to release 3rd single cause album is out May 3rd and closest Friday to "month before album" is April 5th, even I personally would wait until 22nd or 29th of April

13 minutes ago, mike_int said:

Even based on this she still has 3 weeks to release 3rd single cause album is out May 3rd and closest Friday to "month before album" is April 5th, even I personally would wait until 22nd or 29th of April

22nd would be complete marketing suicide cause of Taylor's album ddddd

• Like 1

Trixie‘s video is out!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.