Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

16 minutes ago, sweet said:

I have a feeling something might be coming tomorrow 🤭

Interesting  :gayalipacat3:

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 837.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

5 minutes ago, Thickorita said:

Would be nice of her to perform at Eurovision so we can hear at least one good Danny L Harle song on the night

 

:suburban:

Well if she wants to perform only on big shows this year Eurovision would be perfect choice

Just for info:

Grammy's 2024  (16.5 mil viewers)

 

Brits (2.5 mil viewers)

 

and last year ESC (162 mil viewers)

 

okay guys this experimental psychedelic sound on a RO, how would we feel about that?

 

1 hour ago, sweet said:

I have a feeling something might be coming tomorrow 🤭

Hoping for promo single announcement or tour announcement :supaspaz:

3 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

Hoping for promo single announcement or tour announcement :supaspaz:

Its  too soon for promo single and I think tour announcement will come after Glastonbury to use the hype

4 minutes ago, mike_int said:

Its  too soon for promo single and I think tour announcement will come after Glastonbury to use the hype

Tbh FN (song) was released in December… so

Kinda need a VEVO live performance from her where she performs all the songs from the album

 

Dance Stan GIF - Dance Stan Twitter - Discover & Share GIFs

2 minutes ago, Cain said:

Tbh FN (song) was released in December… so

Im personally not a big fan of releasing singles and promo singles right after another, especially when album is so close to release date.

 

I think 3rd single (with video) should be released week before album and let "Training Season" has her moment.

 

If they shot video this week in BCN it would work like that cause it usually takes 3-4 weeks for post-production

2 minutes ago, Solaria said:

Kinda need a VEVO live performance from her where she performs all the songs from the album

 

Dance Stan GIF - Dance Stan Twitter - Discover & Share GIFs

Yeah something like Miley did for ESV ... some cool location and set up

3 minutes ago, mike_int said:

Im personally not a big fan of releasing singles and promo singles right after another, especially when album is so close to release date.

 

I think 3rd single (with video) should be released week before album and let "Training Season" has her moment.

 

If they shot video this week in BCN it would work like that cause it usually takes 3-4 weeks for post-production

Next single coming probably mid April or dare even may 3rd tbh. I guess the whole vibe of Dua this era is here being really relaxed and confident... no more overworking ig

2 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

I really like BWBB and think it deserved a spot on the album. :skull: I mostly listen to this version nowadays tho :WAP: 

 

 

GIB is a cute girl as well but I haven't really used it in so long.

the BWBB and Love Again remixes >>>

24 minutes ago, lapisnour said:

Next single coming probably mid April or dare even may 3rd tbh. I guess the whole vibe of Dua this era is here being really relaxed and confident... no more overworking ig

I dont think there is a need to push things and release anything earlier than mid/end April ;)

 

Attention span of people got really short due to social media, lets enjoy singles and performances we have for now, cause once the album is out I dont think we get much more except festival performances.

 

I think "Training Season" remixes might come next week

 

 

Edited by mike_int

What if it is a Training Season remix that is coming featuring someonepr producedby someone big? :eli: Like it is kinda struggling in some markets it would be something new, without releasing a new song.

Edited by J-esper

Houdini is pulled out of US radio….:skull:

Should’ve waited until album, 4-4.5M was possible on release day. US radio is definitely lagging behind this era! TS is not better than Houdini and is not gonna save the era her team thinks it will….

35 minutes ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

Houdini is pulled out of US radio….:skull:

This stan twitter lie :lmao: sis literally no songs are 'pulled' from radio, no label does that, it's just over

8 hours ago, mike_int said:

To me it felt like Good In Bed and Boys Will Be Boys were maybe recorded before she decided for the funk/disco oriented sound, maybe Im completely wrong but based on the sonical side of the songs it feels like it, cause they would fit in her debut album.

Lyrically I like them, but sonically they could have been re-work for the better flow of the album.

 

Same thing for example with Madonna's COAD, "Push" and "Like It Or Not" despite me liking the songs they dont really fit

both have more dance/retro demos so I guess the sound was intentional on both. specially good in bed sounds like a 2005 lily allen song and i suppose she wanted to pay homage to early 2000s british artists 

3 hours ago, sweet said:

I have a feeling something might be coming tomorrow 🤭

So u have any tour info bestie? :jonnycat:

The way your avi always had that solar powered Dua pic months prior to Dua announcing sunny/beachy album visuals @tost1 :clap3:

Can she do a tour date in UAE pleeeeek

 

IMG_8511.gif?ex=6609a88f&is=65f7338f&hm=

Edited by West Coast

21 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Not him finding Dua :deadbanana2:

 

Well.... at least he is promoting Houdini

Tour announcement imminent just when my paycheck is about to come through

 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

The way your avi always had that solar powered Dua pic months prior to Dua announcing sunny/beachy album visuals @tost1 :clap3:

Manifestations really work :chick2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.