Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

33 minutes ago, lapisnour said:

Do you guys think theres gonna be a summer vibe to the album as the new theme with the imagery suggests? i would LOVE a psychedelic beachy vibe. 

She said it's definitely pop with psychedelic influences, so pretty likely.

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 837.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

Just now, Popboi. said:

She said it's definitely pop with psychedelic influences, so pretty likely.

I think it's more ocean - deep vibe than just "summer vibe"

I know everyone hates it but I am so here for a “Potion" type of song on the album :jonny:

56 minutes ago, SayIt said:

Training Season is my favorite song from Dua ever. I hope it will pick up around album release like you mentioned! It should near top 10 on US pop radio around that time. 

 

I think it'll be less successful than Houdini but it's still perfectly fine! Unfortunately I think the 3rd single might overshadow Training Season but it's still a great song that served as a great appetizer for the time being, but who knows. It's never too late to take off with Dua

32 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I know everyone hates it but I am so here for a “Potion" type of song on the album :jonny:

@ahauntingnearu You wanna fight?

 

spacer.png

37 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I know everyone hates it but I am so here for a “Potion" type of song on the album :jonny:

love that bop

 

IMG_8335.gif?ex=660561eb&is=65f2eceb&hm=

55 minutes ago, SKESTU said:

i dont think i will be able to survive till may

 

spacer.png

OMG is that Dua Lipa swimming in a wheel chair? 

20 minutes ago, Burqa said:

 

anything for love being an interlude confirmed

an interlude in an 11 track album...

 

grannylipa.gif?ex=660c68b0&is=65f9f3b0&h

oh its so over, were waiting for 8 real tracks then... They better all be excellent then

i'm hoping this means he bumps the album sooner and leaves may 3rd alone to dua 

I kinda thought that description sounded like both These Walls and Anything For Love are interludes ngl

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Yes, AND said:

This will surely leak long before May ? 

omg i haven't even been thinking about leaks since lately albums (especially ari's) have been kept so safe. I really hope it doesn't happen, but I fear with her new team it probably is destined to be...

1 hour ago, Yes, AND said:

This will surely leak long before May ? 

Training Season was out there since October and never leaked :chick2:

5 hours ago, West Coast said:

an interlude in an 11 track album...

 

grannylipa.gif?ex=660c68b0&is=65f9f3b0&h

As long as there is no BWBB on the album, I wouldn't even mind there being two interludes.

 

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Relampago. said:

@ahauntingnearu You wanna fight?

 

spacer.png

Unrelated, but I can't believe this is my first time seeing this gif without Ellie Goulding's face lmao

Not people thinking the album has a summer vibe just because of that cover. I mean, how are any of the songs on the Moonlight Edition even remotely related to the moon?

 

spacer.png

 

42 minutes ago, Iris said:

As long as there is no BWBB on the album, I wouldn't even mind there being two interludes.

 

spacer.png

That and good in bed let's be serious…

So when did the sonic aesthetic move from “psychedelic“ to britpop???

Is the album going to survive….i mean the singles aren't doing Amazing numbers?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.