Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - 'Radical Optimism'

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

**** not Kanye releasing an album same day as Dua :noparty:

 

 

But he wasn't releasing on streaming platforms right? He wanted to sell his album in his own little shop right? 

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 839.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gyro Zeppeli
    Gyro Zeppeli

    I'm screaming  

  • BlackoutZone
    BlackoutZone

  • Gays today would see the Frozen music video and then the Ray of Light album cover afterwards and be like "none of this is cohesive, this is all so badly planned, I thought she was going for a gothic l

1 minute ago, TryMe said:

But he wasn't releasing on streaming platforms right? He wanted to sell his album in his own little shop right? 

Maybe it’s Kanye anything could happen, I hope he pospones the album like he usually does 

kanye never releases on time

i don’t think we need to worry about him

:clack:

On 3/14/2024 at 6:43 PM, mike_int said:

allegedly  "Illusion" was meant to be first single and apparently she is in Barcelona shooting something this week

 

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I told you she was in Barcelona ;)

The album cover giving late-90s Ibiza aesthetic, I won. :jonny: Also, trip hop??? :jonnycat:

 

12 minutes ago, Cain said:

She shot the new mv at the Slow pool :jonny5:

:jonny::jonny::jonny:

I am also getting Balearic Beat from the cover/artwork, now that style would also be perfect sequel to Future Nostalgia. :chick1:

1 hour ago, mike_int said:

I told you she was in Barcelona ;)

and shes back in Barcelona the first week of april too 

She needs to start promoting these singles and album in US, album is still far, talk shows, snl, live performances do everything to keep the songs alive, especially Houdini…..

11 hours ago, mike_int said:

How are "These Walls" and "Whatcha Doin" short?

 

ggragrea.jpg

 

Think About It GIF by Identity

Oh my God, i'm so f dumb, all this time I was reading the letters wrong, thank you.

2 hours ago, mike_int said:

I told you she was in Barcelona ;)

What else can you spill :eli: 

 

I thought the next single would be Falling Forever or Anything for Love. I hope Kevin put all of his talentussy on Illusion :jonnycat:

Dua × Trixie is making me feel some typa way 😐

...anything 4 promo ig :gaycat7:

 

She’s going to be on Trixie’s channel :ghostface: some actual fun promo (hopefully)

 

Queen of gays

I just kind of realized what a wild ride it’s been since 2022 considering all the possible names we went through :deadbanana2: remember when we were dead sure it was Butterfly Effect because she kept teasing those for 2 years

Not the only promo she’s capable of doing is Trixies YouTube channel and not actually performing…. :deadbanana4:

 

:gayalipacat4::gaycattel:

Only 11 songs?? And we heard 2 of them already?? She's also been gone for a minute and was supposedly recording lots of songs. If she's not gonna take this seriously neither am I.

13 minutes ago, illicit affairs said:

Only 11 songs?? And we heard 2 of them already?? She's also been gone for a minute and was supposedly recording lots of songs. If she's not gonna take this seriously neither am I.

Future Nostalgia had 11 songs and she dropped 3 of them before the album's release....Yall are just looking for reasons to meltdown and complain at this point. Also she was barely even "gone". The tour ended in late 2022 and Cold Heart / Dance The Night were two of the biggest hits from the last two years. :skull:

 

There will obviously be a reissue in the future. Warner already hinted that the era will last for a while.  

She went from London to Barcelona to LA to Mexico in a span of week, Miss Jet Fuel should be scared….:allears:

 

Edited by NostalgiawithDua

It’s insane to me that she recorded close to 100 songs and we’re only gonna get 11 of them as the standard album. There better be some sort of deluxe during release week. I won’t be purchasing any sort of album from her until I know it’s the complete edition with all songs

9 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

What else can you spill :eli: 

 

I thought the next single would be Falling Forever or Anything for Love. I hope Kevin put all of his talentussy on Illusion :jonnycat:

Oh girl I dont have any inside info, just what I read somewhere else, so unfortunately nothing else to spill

If I did I would already Wink Hello GIF by Studios 2016

5 hours ago, illicit affairs said:

Only 11 songs?? And we heard 2 of them already?? She's also been gone for a minute and was supposedly recording lots of songs. If she's not gonna take this seriously neither am I.

Yes… must like FN :psyduck: y’all complaining about nothing

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.