Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

32 minutes ago, V_E_N_U_S said:

I got a chance to speak to Danny L Harle when I went to the PC Music event in London last week. I asked him if he could speak about his work on DL3 and he said he couldn’t say anything… but what he can say is that he’s “worked on every f**king song on that album”.

 

I didn’t feel like spoiling last week but I thought it might be exciting to throw it out there now :wanda:

 

I have proof I met him on my Twitter if anyone doesn’t believe me haha :rip:

 

 

amazing news :jonnycat:

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 739.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

Songs of the Year:

1) (tie) Houdini (extremely muffled snippet)

1) (tie) Houdini (10 second snippet)

 

spacer.png

The fact this probably won’t even be the best song on the album too… I’m shaking :jonny5:

So we've heard the chorus as an intro and now we've heard the end of the post-chorus with the bridge

The bridge is DIVINE. Can't wait for Thursday to come :jonnycat:

This is gonna be so major omg

 

The drums before the synths ERUPT :WAP:

OH MY GOODNESS.

 

This sounds like an absolute BANGER of a BOP. 

THE SNIPPET :jonny5:

 

I just know the music video for this is going to devour too

I need to stop replaying the extended snippet but I can’t :jonny5:

 

COME ON THURSDAY HURRY UP

Danny did some magic on Caroline’s Desire

So excited for this major release 

Sounds like Dua went from the 70’s/early 80’s to the later 80’s

I’m also sorry for constantly comparing but this gives Dawn FM down, like a Sacrifice x Take My Breath mashup but BETTER 

 

I always wanted Dua to lean into the synthpop sound after FN and she ****ing delivered :jonny4:

17 hours ago, Relampago. said:

 

Dukagjin Nation is gonna start watching this thread like a HAWK

 

spacer.png

I’m so sorry we dragged and doubted you @ChartsDuaLipa :jonny2:

8 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I’m also sorry for constantly comparing but this gives Dawn FM down, like a Sacrifice x Take My Breath mashup but BETTER 

 

I always wanted Dua to lean into the synthpop sound after FN and she ****ing delivered :jonny4:

Kevin’s percussions set it apart out from Weeknd’s stuff though. Almost tropical Miami vibes 

 

Tame and Danny truly are my dream team. I can’t imagine how wild the whole album will be :WAP:

Edited by Attaboy

this sounds better than i expected . it is not disco but has a good post disco sound.

4 minutes ago, _Fey said:

What FN song do people think this sounds like I'm so confused fjdjsj

They finally hear a good, grand, expensive sounding pop song that someone actually took their time on and think it’s another FN track 

 

The girls are just used to mediocre releases, so all the slay tier songs Dua releases sound the same to their untrained ears

12 minutes ago, _Fey said:

What FN song do people think this sounds like I'm so confused fjdjsj

It’s obviously a Cool rehash :cm:

13 minutes ago, _Fey said:

What FN song do people think this sounds like I'm so confused fjdjsj

It's obviously a Boys Will Be Boys rehash :cm:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.