Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 739.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

Just now, Love Again said:

Tbh the outro has been hyped up but the chorus and the bassline in the intro is still what makes me most excited... it´s so catchy the whole production is top notch :jonny5:

Eait you heard it already??

yeah the muted bass is what needs to go… we had that way too much during FN and droplets era. its something that disco sound is known for

 

i think if they had a more synth leaning bass it wouldve really perked it up. im still gonna be streaming !! it has an abba like feel which i dig 

Edited by jjmed59

2 minutes ago, TOKYO. said:

But where is the sung chorus??

Uhmmm the first teaser?

I LOVE SYNTHPOP, I LOVE CYBERPUNK TYPE MUSIC, I LOVE THE ROBOTIC SOUND THIS IS FOR ME

HJDm0mp.gif

I can’t believe a few days ago y’all wanted her to delay for Palestine :rip:

wtf does that have to do with this bop

Just now, TOKYO. said:

Eait you heard it already??

Nah just basing it off the snippet we got earlier :WAP:

The beakdown being the same as the initial piano that was teased. Ugh, it's so good. 

 

This isn't the biggest reinvention ever, but (a) that's so smart to transition the era with and (b) I'm sure there's even more different ones on the album. That all said, this is def an evolution for her; she's not treading on the same territory at all 

Yeah this is nothing like FN, en evolution , it's synthpop with touches of psychedelia.

Sounds amazing so far, the chorus better be a killer one.

Edited by MaxMartin

i'm not listening to a snippet but i love reading y'all's reactions, so excited for dula peep's comeback. :jonny5:

16 minutes ago, Cain said:

I KNEW the uncultured popper’d brainfried **** on the internet were going to hear a synth and scream ‘DISCO!!1’ :bibliahh:

ib0mzj0opvvyeg9cu4y.gif

 

i hate u :ahh:

18 minutes ago, Cain said:

I KNEW the uncultured popper’d brainfried **** on the internet were going to hear a synth and scream ‘DISCO!!1’ :bibliahh:

 

There’s nothing disco about this, this is the psychedelic pop sound of bands like Tame Impala

These ******* waiting for ha mothafuckin downfall but she will never mothafuckin fall :WAP:

I'm excited! It has the Tame Impala sound and vibe. I can't wait

Also, imagine this live with decent stage production.

 

The way she will make us transcend into another dimension. Those that have attended Tame Impala's concerts will know what I mean.

I'm gonna be the most annoying defender of this song and the whole album when it's time eventually. ATRL isn't safe. The Duapoclypse is here

 

spacer.png

Need to keep myself from constantly looping that snippet but WHEWWW

Just now, Love Again said:

I'm gonna be the most annoying defender of this song and the whole album when it's time eventually. ATRL isn't safe. The Duapoclypse is here

 

spacer.png

Need this title for her own Rated R-esque dark album 

But the album better not be too good so that she gets fake ass success stans and Ticketmaster has to put her in the registering system, I need my Golden Circle tickets

 

spacer.png

This song deserves a good video though, this b* better have visuals to match, if she keeps this basic homemade aesthetic I swear.........

If this is what the lead single sounds like I don't even wanna think about what she has in store for the ''Levitating'' single of this album. We are so ******* back guys.

 

crazy-i-can-hear-god.gif

8 minutes ago, Love Again said:

I'm gonna be the most annoying

Oh sweetie you never had any competition 

 

Spoiler

/lovingly :heart2:

 

6 minutes ago, Asherio said:

This song deserves a good video though, this b* better have visuals to match, if she keeps this basic homemade aesthetic I swear.........

When we get a DSN scenario and everyone temporarily unstans :jonny2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.