Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 740.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

7 minutes ago, West Coast said:

This album is gonna be her diamonds and dancefloors


YC5tyEW.mp4

I hear it

 

Clearly she was inspired after hearing the title track

 

YC5tyEW.gif

 

 

7 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

her Dancing's Done is a need

 

IMG_1827.thumb.gif.7c5aabfa7abf215ee519c

The way TaP wanted that song for Dua

 

spacer.png

And that 

buildup leading into her saying/repeating 'stay, stay, stay' over THAT beat may already have me captivated. Just the snippet (1 brief vocal hook) reeks from hot AF. 

Edited by jamiko1230

its definitely FN adjacent and builds on that same trope. while FN was heavily y2k-disco fusion, this songs gives early 80s artsy pop

 

not the same, but in the same realm

The teaser sounds great but I need a Darker sound or more heavy 

 

Still exited for the song :duca: 

13 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

The way TaP wanted that song for Dua

 

spacer.png

I was mad at her for leaving TaP but it makes sense now 

 

spacer.png

 

 

15 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

The way TaP wanted that song for Dua

 

spacer.png

so leaving TaP was a good decision after all

 

spacer.png

it’s giving FUTURE NOSTALGIA HALLOWEEN CLASSIC :jonny5:

 

it does still give some dawn fm vibes but somehow better?!!! omg

Edited by teenager

Her vocals tho… this era she’s taking her talent to another level. Love how the faceless popgirl haters claimed she would be grew into one of the most exciting new superstars that we haven’t had since  Lady Gaga/Rihanna/Katy Perry. 
 

I’m so excited to watch her take over the world… once again! 

33 minutes ago, West Coast said:

This album is gonna be her diamonds and dancefloors


YC5tyEW.mp4

D&D with more than a $10 budget? Here for it :jonny6:

9 minutes ago, teenager said:

it’s giving FUTURE NOSTALGIA HALLOWEEN CLASSIC :jonny5:

 

it does still give some dawn fm vibes but somehow better?!!! omg

I can already tell this song will be the encore of her next tour… that bridge will sound ethereal in arenas

1 hour ago, _Fey said:

What FN song do people think this sounds like I'm so confused fjdjsj

Boys will be boys :giraffe:

if she ever feels like rehashing a sound that she's done previously, it should be the dark pop she had going on with DL1 :WAP:

The snippet OMGGGG 

 

this is going to be a huge smash

1 hour ago, West Coast said:

This album is gonna be her diamonds and dancefloors


YC5tyEW.mp4

Say sike pls

The production and her vocals sound godly in that snippet

 

KbnEIgh.thumb.gif.c586d1ce1f54d68c4d23b7

1 hour ago, Kintsugi said:

other than maybe Physical I really don't hear how this sounds any similar to FN 

This sounds brand new and completely different sonically to anything on FN :jonny5:

Finally listened to the longer snippet and, I will say she has balls for making this her lead single, I can definitely see the conclusion of it being risky now :rip: I think this is going to be an undeniable banger and I hope radio eats it up too, her team will need to put in the work to make it stick.

1 hour ago, West Coast said:

This album is gonna be her diamonds and dancefloors


YC5tyEW.mp4

Keep it

 

mhjghxT.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.