Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

If the London date is in 3 days ... when are they gonna pick the ones to attend ?

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 739.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

31 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I’m also sorry for constantly comparing but this gives Dawn FM down, like a Sacrifice x Take My Breath mashup but BETTER 

 

I always wanted Dua to lean into the synthpop sound after FN and she ****ing delivered :jonny4:

It’s kinda giving tame x Dawn FM x Dua but also make it 100x better than you could imagine :jonny6:

 

oh Duallah the hitmaker you are

The way the ending just sounds like her triumph over pop

11 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

If the London date is in 3 days ... when are they gonna pick the ones to attend ?

They said in the terms and conditions the winners will hear Wednesday i.e. the day before :redface:

the snippet I heard sounds like any other song of hers

but I can hear some psych pop in there

The extended snippet……………. I won’t listen to that again because I don’t want to ruin my first listen experience but :jonny: 

 

Ps: the ones comparing this to FN are just deaf or ignorant, sorry 

loving the snippet:jonny3:

not sure if it’s lead material but it’s just a snippet so yeah… 

The snippet sounds good, but it reminds me of Future Nostalgia mashed up with Take On Me (as if Blinding Lights, Stay and As It Was didn't happen in the last 3 years :rip: ). 

 

I hoped for something a bit more interesting, but it's going to be a bop ! 

They need to give out more ears, I feel like not enough people have ears

  • Popular Post
2 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

The snippet sounds good, but it reminds me of Future Nostalgia mashed up with Take On Me (as if Blinding Lights, Stay and As It Was didn't happen in the last 3 years :rip: ). 

 

I hoped for something a bit more interesting, but it's going to be a bop ! 

eb3.png

Just now, mystery said:

eb3.png

so you don't think this song was inspired by Take On Me ? :rip: y'all can't take any criticism, as I said, the snippet sounds good. 

1 minute ago, Kintsugi said:

other than maybe Physical I really don't hear how this sounds any similar to FN 

I was gonna say Love Again but like… no.. not really :rip: 

18 minutes ago, Duanielipa said:

They said in the terms and conditions the winners will hear Wednesday i.e. the day before :redface:

Ah so i guess it will be 99% Londoners 

8 minutes ago, Cain said:

They need to give out more ears, I feel like not enough people have ears

Spoiler

We need to consider bringing back lobotomies 

 

jk jk jk kinda 

:thing:

  • ATRL Moderator

It doesn’t sound like any of the songs you all keep posting (outside of Tame ofc)

Just now, West Coast said:

This album is gonna be her diamonds and dancefloors


YC5tyEW.mp4

her Dancing's Done is a need

 

IMG_1827.thumb.gif.7c5aabfa7abf215ee519c

2 minutes ago, West Coast said:

This album is gonna be her diamonds and dancefloors


YC5tyEW.mp4

You mean confessions on a dance floor? 

Ya, need to hear a bit more obv. but uhh.. sounds reeally good & *extremely promising &🔥!

 

The bass, Thriller esque, keyboards. Vibing from a no nonsense instant *multi layered* JAM. Not hearing Blinding Lights, Stay, Take On Me etc..at all lol. 

 

They clearly have that ball in that massively confident cannon fired up ready to go parabolic. 

Edited by jamiko1230

This will be her Fever and her In Your Eyes is COMING

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.