Everything posted by tjspy
-
How well did Taylor’s Encore age for you?
Never thought I'd say this, but the standard is 100x better.
-
Macklemore debuts Free Palestine Tour
I suddenly thought he was actually gonna perform on Palestine
-
Spotify | Miley Cyrus - Bass Persuades (Album) | Day 9: 1,906,715
Nice update fo Redlights!! Neon Signs really is a dud. The only song I don't like and borderline hate in an album that I absolutely loved.
-
Unknown features by your fave that you love?
So cute
-
Rose Gray - "Blink Twice"
Just Be Bodies is actually excelence too, you need to revisit it.
-
Why doesn't Miley get lashed as hard for flopping?
I mean, its just numbers, why lashing
-
Spotify | Miley Cyrus - Bass Persuades (Album) | Day 9: 1,906,715
Why would she need to do that when her fans are happy with her music and she's happy with the music she's putting out? Not everybody wants or needs to pull astronomic numbers. She's more than fine, these stan sucess comments are so unnecessary.
-
MILEY - 'Bass Persuades'
Innocent Ways is a tectonic classic I'm in awe Hopefully it'll be smashing in 2 years time
- What makes Cool for the Summer pop perfection? Why hasn't Demi able to replicate it?
-
Dua's team: "Judge us in two years"
Having a song from the album hiting top10 globally 2 years later... Now that's manifesting
-
No.1 hits that feel like No.2 hits
Heat Waves? That song felt like 2022 as whole
-
Endless Summer Vacation is an underrated masterpiece
This album is such a pleasant listen. I have both Plastic Hearts and ESV CD's on my car and lately I've been coming back to them - and hear me out, this is coming for a synthpop **** - I do find myself prefering the company of ESV. Its atmosphere is just something else. A shame it didn't pull numbers.
-
Training Season Revival | #14 + #108 Global Spotify (3.96m) | #6 BB Global 200
Queen Dua really seems to love having a smash split across multiple versions
-
MILEY - "Bass Persuades"
The way this feels so major - it totally deserves smashing out of the gate, but I hope it performs well at least. It's been a long time since a strong pop debut like this. Song-wise - the way it starts really grabs me but I'm not a fan of the first pre-chorus/chorus. But then, oh good lord, the way the perfection of the second verse hooks me 'till the rest of the song is fantastic. This is a classic.
-
What's more important in a relationship, looks or personality?
There's no such thing as more important If you don't have one of them, you won't have a good relationship
-
Delete one pop girl from existence: Zara Larsson, Tate McRae, Addison Rae
Tata McRaw
-
Hot 100 | Final predictions (9/5/26): Texas #1 (x20), Boston #2, Jolene #16
I also agree that Sales shouldn't count that much (even tho more than a stream, but a lower ratio that reflects better how many times someone will actually play the physical format). It's a comsumption chart, not a profit chart. And its not becaus the sales are less counted for BB that they stop giving the money to the artist. You should buy something because you want it physically or because you want to give money to the artist, not to fake charts - and by cutting them out of the charts you are not affecting the first two reasons.
-
Dua Lipa - "Training Season"
The song is hitting 3M combined And Radical Optimism is matching her fisrt 2 eras in daily streams:
- The Music Industry is Dying
- Which pop girl #1 hit are you deleting from 2008-2009?
-
Delete one: Into You, Run Away with Me, Physical, Green Light or Dancing on My Own
As a Dua stan, Physical, even tho I had to think very well between that and Into You
-
How to ethically cheat?
Alexa, play Gaby Barrett - I Hope "Cheating kink" follows the same mind thought as "killers have a mental ilness". You having a excuse for your acts does't validate your acts in anyway. You have a cheating kink, you go fix the damn thing to a psychologist. That is a mental issue that can harm others, don't try to disguise it as whatever you're trying to do.
- Do you use condoms or RAW
-
Favorite Stella Lefty ATRL thread from the last 24 hours?
I'm Choosin' Texas, I can't tell. Bye Boston.
-
Olivia Rodrigo - "serena joy"
If the money from this song is all donated, what different does it make to be relesead in a day or another? Charts dates don't matter.