Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

Honestly this sounds like SOTM (song of the millenium) :jonny:

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 737.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

1 minute ago, NostalgiawithDua said:

That’s not even remotely similar to Future Nostalgia based on snippet. Even if it was on that album, it would feel out of place. People really be hating just for the sake of it…

The irony also is that it kinda makes them look like uneducated Fools :coffee:

Why does this remind me of Michael Jackson so much? It’s gonna be good for sure!

1 minute ago, Cain said:

The single reveal made me switch like a ****** from ‘this rollout is annoying’ to ‘this rollout is AMAZING’ and now it’s so much fun :jonny6:

 

Like a muffled snippet?? That’s genius, that leaves enough room for a real snippet next week

 

Also the WhatsApp updates are so fun, ahhh Duallah the era’er you are!

The way we were dragging Dukagjin only for them to show they have been PLANNING and PREPARING to snatch us all up :jonny:

This is sounding LEGENDARY. The way my smile goes higher than a satellite when the beat jumps in

this sounds like it goes harder than anything on Dawn FM tbh. Dawn FM is a lot more glossy to me whereas this one def goes harder and a bit dirtier 

AHH I’M SO HYPED

 

The fact in a couple months we might get like 14 pop perfections :jonny5:

Also I think it’s okay to have a bit of a niche. She has a firm chokehold on funkier fun dance pop, and that’s completely okay. I would NOT want her to release an album of melodramatic trendy ballads like her peers.

I canNOT find my wig...

 

Girl, I've been replaying this for 15 minutes now, I NEED THIS TO SURVIVE :jonny5:

Hey ... Do you wanna listen to this thing? 

 

*bop of the millenium starts playing*

I really love the way these snippets are teased, just deconstructed pieces that give a hint, but don't make anything fully obvious

1 minute ago, punisher said:

did danny produce this

According to insiders yes, alongside Kevin Parker.

Dukagjin crushing the rollout so far. Didn’t see that coming.

The intro is perfect… build it up Dua :jonny5: no short songs allowed!

Just now, Love Again said:

The intro is perfect… build it up Dua :jonny5: no short songs allowed!

Wait till you hear the outro :alexz2:

  • ATRL Moderator

I just know this will be a collapse 100%. She will dominate early 2024 and I couldn’t be happier. I need new music from her 

It sounds like a FN Song. Not mad about it but i was expecting something new

16 minutes ago, Cain said:

The single reveal made me switch like a ****** from ‘this rollout is annoying’ to ‘this rollout is AMAZING’ and now it’s so much fun :jonny6:

 

Like a muffled snippet?? That’s genius, that leaves enough room for a real snippet next week

 

Also the WhatsApp updates are so fun, ahhh Duallah the era’er you are!

an legal snippet is out??? whaaat did i miss??

Anyone know what the lyrics are?

 

”….. in my bed

Tell me all the ways you need me

I’m not even on (?)

…..”

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.