Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 737.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

i would be here for a now you see me concept for the album

 

:ryan3:

 

 

6 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

her 'Chosen Family' is coming :jonny:

:lakitu:

40 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

her 'Chosen Family' is coming :jonny:

Lets not... :deadbanana4:

the way i been begging for gaga to work with Danny since Pang came out in 2019

 

and here goes miss TASTE dua lipa snatching him

 

doing all the right moves once again

It’s wild how many A-listers have worked with PC Music producers (Gaga, Kesha, etc) and wussed out from actually releasing.

 

Props Dua for sticking to her guns here and putting out music for herself (not dragging these other artists, I promise) 

9 hours ago, B-Luke said:

The title made me revisit this futuristic bop

I disappeared like WHO DEE KNEE

200.gif?cid=a595bef3uigrxpktpa8hu6j788tz

What are the odds i streamed this today :skull: 

 

can’t believe this album and this bop were hated and found so polarizing 

 

it’s everything and aged so well

34 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

Why release this during Christmas craze? :ace:

Same exact release time as Don’t Start Now. It’s actually pretty smart because it will erupt in January.

10 hours ago, honestopinion said:

Can't believe gays are so excited for another generic song from miss lipa that will have the biggest payola any of the songs ever had. She already bought TTH #1 placement and 140 Million radio audience for months ahead. Probably will get sued as she got sued for stealing levitating since she can't make anything original and her entire career is built on just using old samples with her one note robotic voice that is not able to express any emotions. Everything about lipa screams an industry plant and y'all losing minds over mediocrity who is not great vocalist, not a great songwriter, not a great instrument player, not a great performer. Funny to look like good management can make people lose their minds over a person with no extraordinary talent 

Kinda sig worthy

 

 :suburban:

5 hours ago, andodaninja said:

3:05

 

Caroline Ailin, Danny L Harle, Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Tobias Jesso Jr.

AHHH :jonny5:

2 hours ago, Eóghan said:

her 'Chosen Family' is coming :jonny:

She couldn’t make a song that terrible if she tried!

23 minutes ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

She couldn’t make a song that terrible if she tried!

The delusion when she has NMP, GIB, BWBB, Poison, etc. And when CF is a lovely song :sorry:

I've never said it before about anyone... but hope Dua can save pop music. I was on a Britney music video spree and wow I miss when pop was maximalist and music videos were exciting. I want mainstream pop that would make me excited. I think Dua has that pop instinct and can deliver a great pop era. There are some high expectations after Future Nostalgia. Perched :duca:

all the people triggered by my comment:lmao:

 

all I'm saying is with Danny on board with the lead, it's clear he's involved with the album. I hope we get something as beautiful as CF in the album. the irony of y'all being triggered when Dua doesn't have a single good ballad in her catalogue. no shade though I prefer an album full of bops coming from Dua. that's her strenght

 

53 minutes ago, BryceG said:

Misfire. Hope I’m wrong. Worried I’m not. 

Have you heard the song?

1 hour ago, Eóghan said:

all the people triggered by my comment:lmao:

 

all I'm saying is with Danny on board with the lead, it's clear he's involved with the album. I hope we get something as beautiful as CF in the album. the irony of y'all being triggered when Dua doesn't have a single good ballad in her catalogue. no shade though I prefer an album full of bops coming from Dua. that's her strenght

 

Homesick sweetie

13 hours ago, honestopinion said:

Can't believe gays are so excited for another generic song from miss lipa that will have the biggest payola any of the songs ever had. She already bought TTH #1 placement and 140 Million radio audience for months ahead. Probably will get sued as she got sued for stealing levitating since she can't make anything original and her entire career is built on just using old samples with her one note robotic voice that is not able to express any emotions. Everything about lipa screams an industry plant and y'all losing minds over mediocrity who is not great vocalist, not a great songwriter, not a great instrument player, not a great performer. Funny to look like good management can make people lose their minds over a person with no extraordinary talent 

This is really pathological and I’m afraid for your safety (I’m not actually but let’s pretend). Get help immediately. 

The cover art looks so good????? It's so 90s, I love the font

 

Ngl I'm not the biggest fan of how trendy nostalgia has become in music but Dua gets a pass bc of FN

 

Very excited for this

3 hours ago, Mystic Boy said:

Why release this during Christmas craze? :ace:

You guys do so much over that Christmas thing. We are not living in the physical era anymore and we have many cases of successful material released around that (SZA’s “SOS” and even DSN). 

50 minutes ago, Soul Glitch said:

You guys do so much over that Christmas thing. We are not living in the physical era anymore and we have many cases of successful material released around that (SZA’s “SOS” and even DSN). 

Yeah idk why people still make such a big deal out of Christmas. It's just for a few weeks and they are usually followed by dead charts thirsty for new hits. I'd argue that November and January have become the best months to release songs now; either right before Christmas songs take over to let them build up so they are the first songs to blow up after the holidays, or right after the holidays while charts are recovering and shuffling.

 

Kill Bill and Anti Hero will both be in the top 5 of the year end list of 2023 and they were released towards the end of 2022. And the other three songs predicted to be in the top 5 were released in January 2023. Blinding Lights and Don't Start Now were also released end of 2019 and ended up being some of the biggest songs of 2020.

4 hours ago, Mystic Boy said:

Why release this during Christmas craze? :ace:

Because she’s the longevity queen. :gayalipacat5:

9 hours ago, TrueBlood said:

Why 3:05 tho?

I mean we're lucky to even have a song passed 3 minute length in this day and age lbr

 

:suburban:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.