Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

I know this moment has passed already, but I feel like some fans are complaining about the rollout being "messy" because she started the era too early and went silent for the next 2 weeks :dies:

 

But i personally like this rollout so far, with a bit of grumpy aside, and i also genuinely love how Dua and her team actually started communicating with us fans via WhatsApp, email, and even creating a whole new Twitter account

 

Us Loves will expand and become even bigger in this era. I can't wait :jonny:

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 737.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

  • Popular Post
4 hours ago, BryceG said:

Misfire. Hope I’m wrong. Worried I’m not. 

We need Blackoutzone comes back and clears the air like rn, I’m tired of visiting his profile just to encounter his posts of Genshin Impact

5 hours ago, Cain said:

Homesick sweetie

Not that she has many ballads, but you can really tell who's been following her for a while and who's jumped on the Dua train because of FN :lakitu:

9 hours ago, brooklyndaddy said:

It’s wild how many A-listers have worked with PC Music producers (Gaga, Kesha, etc) and wussed out from actually releasing.

 

Props Dua for sticking to her guns here and putting out music for herself (not dragging these other artists, I promise) 

I live for the day a big pop girlie recruits miss Ayesha Erotica and gives her the tools to craft and create

 

the collapse  

Can we expect/hope for a spoken intro for the music video, along with a little plot/storyline instead of the typical little dance and aestethics only? :jonny6:

It's to much to ask for, isn't it? :jonny6:

15 hours ago, Eóghan said:

all the people triggered by my comment:lmao:

 

all I'm saying is with Danny on board with the lead, it's clear he's involved with the album. I hope we get something as beautiful as CF in the album. the irony of y'all being triggered when Dua doesn't have a single good ballad in her catalogue. no shade though I prefer an album full of bops coming from Dua. that's her strenght

 

Dutch #2 smash Homesick says otherwise

  • ATRL Moderator
15 hours ago, Eóghan said:

all the people triggered by my comment:lmao:

 

all I'm saying is with Danny on board with the lead, it's clear he's involved with the album. I hope we get something as beautiful as CF in the album. the irony of y'all being triggered when Dua doesn't have a single good ballad in her catalogue. no shade though I prefer an album full of bops coming from Dua. that's her strenght

 

I want Dua to give us her version of Crying For No Reason, it’d be perfect ballad style to show us something different without abandoning her trademark dance style

 

I just know the interim between Houdini release and album announcement is gonna be a rough one :weeps:

1 hour ago, ahauntingnearu said:

I just know the interim between Houdini release and album announcement is gonna be a rough one :weeps:

We have the charts to follow tho - the initial debut excitement, the decrease and then the slow.and steady BUILD :jonny6:

On 11/2/2023 at 1:35 PM, andodaninja said:

3:05

 

Caroline Ailin, Danny L Harle, Dua Lipa, Kevin Parker, Tobias Jesso Jr.

incredible! thank u babe :gayalipacat3:

On 11/2/2023 at 2:42 PM, honestopinion said:

Can't believe gays are so excited for another generic song from miss lipa that will have the biggest payola any of the songs ever had. She already bought TTH #1 placement and 140 Million radio audience for months ahead. Probably will get sued as she got sued for stealing levitating since she can't make anything original and her entire career is built on just using old samples with her one note robotic voice that is not able to express any emotions. Everything about lipa screams an industry plant and y'all losing minds over mediocrity who is not great vocalist, not a great songwriter, not a great instrument player, not a great performer. Funny to look like good management can make people lose their minds over a person with no extraordinary talent 

Whose dupe is this?? :ahh:

On 11/3/2023 at 2:28 AM, Eóghan said:

all the people triggered by my comment:lmao:

 

all I'm saying is with Danny on board with the lead, it's clear he's involved with the album. I hope we get something as beautiful as CF in the album. the irony of y'all being triggered when Dua doesn't have a single good ballad in her catalogue. no shade though I prefer an album full of bops coming from Dua. that's her strenght

 

Homesick is an amazing song :psyduck:

17 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Not that she has many ballads, but you can really tell who's been following her for a while and who's jumped on the Dua train because of FN :lakitu:

It's particularly noticeable for people who think she has only done disco music her whole career :toofunny3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.