Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, sweet said:

Wait till you hear the outro :alexz2:

song of the decade confirmed. We are gonna be obliterated on Thursday aren’t we :gayalipacat3:

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 737.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that she’s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

3 minutes ago, sweet said:

Wait till you hear the outro :alexz2:

AHHHHHHH STOPP

1 minute ago, _Fey said:

I'm curious about the muffled part before the beat kicks in. :huh:

I wonder if there are some hidden messages there since she has been into all these cryptic s* in this rollout.

1 minute ago, Jai said:

an legal snippet is out??? whaaat did i miss??

Girl sign up for her WhatsApp texts

 

 

  • Author
1 minute ago, Duanielipa said:

Anyone know what the lyrics are?

 

”….. in my bed

Tell me all the ways you need me

I’m not even on (?)

…..”

the last two sound like the ones she already posted

"i'm not here for long"

"catch me or i go"

1 minute ago, Duanielipa said:

Anyone know what the lyrics are?

 

”….. in my bed

Tell me all the ways you need me

I’m not even on (?)

…..”

for me it sounds like:
"i come and i go
tell me all the ways you need me
I'm not here for long
catch me or I go"

2 minutes ago, _Fey said:

I'm curious about the muffled part before the beat kicks in. :huh:

My take is that they’re obviously stepping into a car (the slamming door) and then flipping through radio channels before arriving at the song

Just now, roggenpierre said:

for me it sounds like:
"i come and i go
tell me all the ways you need me
I'm not here for long
catch me or I go"

I thought she was saying “catch me or I go, Houdini” since that rhymes with need me, but I could be wrong. 

I think it will be something like 'Catch me or I go Houdini' 

Yeah I also think it will be

catch me or I go Houdini

 

As in catch or I will go ghost

2 minutes ago, Cain said:

My take is that they’re obviously stepping into a car (the slamming door) and then flipping through radio channels before arriving at the song

Yeah that's what I thought too, that she's flipping through channels. Maybe I'm overanalyzing, thinking there's some deeper meaning. 

2 minutes ago, Cain said:

My take is that they’re obviously stepping into a car (the slamming door) and then flipping through radio channels before arriving at the song

It's giving Studio 2054 teaser:jonnycat:

 

1 minute ago, Asherio said:

I thought she was saying “catch me or I go, Houdini” since that rhymes with need me, but I could be wrong. 

the snippet stops at "catch me or I go" for me - but that would make total sense!

 

3 minutes ago, Cain said:

Girl sign up for her WhatsApp texts

 

 

oh wow im LATE, but this sounds so promising. 

This is so low-quality :skull:

Sounds cute though. Kinda like FN :heart2:

Just now, xicnx said:

It's giving Studio 2054 teaser:jonnycat:

 

Uggh this ICONIC performance :jonny: she really led the way for pop during the pandemic (and still does)

My only worry is that everyone is going to copy her new sound and could thus take the shine away or cheapen her new sound by over-saturating it

Edited by Saintlor

Also the Glastonbury headlining news??? Getting booked after just 2 albums? We stan a LEGEND :jonny:

The way I jumped onto her website sign up for WhatsApp the moment I saw everyone give this muffled snippet critical acclaim.  I haven’t been sent anything yet, I’m desperate 

1 minute ago, perpetual novice said:

Dawn FM is an incorrect comparison, it gives huge Michael vibes 

Yeah I’m not getting Dawn FM from this at all

1 minute ago, perpetual novice said:

Dawn FM is an incorrect comparison, it gives huge Michael vibes 

Dawn FM was basically a Michael Jackson tribute album in the best way, so that just lines up 

1 minute ago, Saintlor said:

My only worry is that everyone is going to copy her new sound and could thus take the shine away or cheapen her new sound by over-saturating it

Well that happened with FN and FN still stands far and away on top when it comes to mainstream albums with that sound

 

Just now, Cain said:

Well that happened with FN and FN still stands far and away on top when it comes to mainstream albums with that sound

 

True. Justin's Purpose got heavily ruined by oversaturation of copying, but FN somehow faired better with this

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.