Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Dua Lipa - "Houdini"

Featured Replies

My houdini, houdini

Put your key in my punani

Let it disappear, yeah

Let it feel like magic

  • Replies 9.1k
  • Views 737.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ahauntingnearu
    ahauntingnearu

    This being your example for the US' bad taste

  • one of the weakest lead singles in recent pop music. everything but the chorus ("do you think bout it night & day?") is very weak and uninspired. melodically it sounds like everything she's done b

  • I like that the most notable things about Dua is that sheโ€™s a gorgeous pop star who makes great music. And then when you peel back the layers a bit, all you really see is how intelligent, worldly and

I'm sorry for what I'm about to say

ย 

But I find myself bopping and screaming along to Not My Problem in the car when I'm playing the CD. She was actually right, but the world wasn't ready for that conversationย :dancehall2:

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Eglฤ— said:

Oooh I remember the day I created the thread for New Love on ATRL just KNOWING she's gonna be a MPG

ย 

I can't believe how far she's come

ย 

crying-wailing.gif

And that thread and song is what made me a fan

ย 

crying-wailing.gif

in tbe netherlands she was low key an instant breakout act. in late 2015 i was already bopping to be the one

i remember her debut taking soooo long thoย :rip:ย it was like a 2 year roll-out and postponed so many times. by the time it dropped i was shocked that be the one and hotter than hell were on it

16 minutes ago, houdini said:

i remember her debut taking soooo long thoย :rip:ย it was like a 2 year roll-out and postponed so many times. by the time it dropped i was shocked that be the one and hotter than hell were on it

Well yeah but debut eras can always be REALLYYYY messy, by the time though the second album rolls around, thereโ€™s more structure

I'm really glad it all worked out.

ย 

I was following the lead-up to DL1 and it was a mess, almost like she would be just another girl who'd have a couple of Spotify hits for a year and be gone. There was even an Amazon listing that misspelled the album as "Dora Luna." The tracklist was also constantly changing plus the delays was reminiscent of when labels would push back artist's releases until something sticks

ย 

And now here we are, fresh out of one of the most iconic recent erasย :jonny5:

I have a feeling sheโ€™ll underperform with this but itโ€™ll get tons of acclaim, then the 2nd single will be a mega smashย 

ย 

Attention -> PTTR teas

17 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I have a feeling sheโ€™ll underperform with this but itโ€™ll get tons of acclaim, then the 2nd single will be a mega smashย 

ย 

Attention -> PTTR teas

Or Lights Out - Adore You

I had to listen to it a few more times, but that's thee SOTY for me:jonnycat:

A bawwwwp. The way she has me snatchedT with a muffled teaser.

ย 

C*** behaviour.ย 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.