Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Slayyyter - 'STARFUCKER'

Featured Replies

Speaking of has anyone received their vinyls yet? Mine says shipped but 

  • Replies 960
  • Views 76k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Verge of Obscene
    Verge of Obscene

    it’s decided, your banned

  • 4th Time Around
    4th Time Around

    Holy **** I just discovered Slayyyter today, where have I been? this album is pop perfection of the highest order. I am bald and I have no choice but to stan The gays better protect Slayyyter because

  • Starchild
    Starchild

    She's so boring 

I’m wishing S3 an ounce of luck whenever it comes :cm: Topping this will be hard.

2 hours ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

Self-titled > Troubled Paradise > STARFUCKER

Sis is everything ok at home :priceless:

3 hours ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

Self-titled > Troubled Paradise > STARFUCKER

 

I love all 3, though.

 

200.gif?cid=a595bef3gkmkwv3u4k3arvn070gf

Youre using the comparison signs all wrong, stay in school Barbz

szatan.gif

1 hour ago, 305 said:

I'm glad people are finally showing her interest and respect she deserves

!!!!

she deserves to blow up because of this... the best pop record this year next to Carly's

I don’t have Spotify, can anyone post her numbers/does anyone know how this is doing compared to TP? 

59 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

I don’t have Spotify, can anyone post her numbers/does anyone know how this is doing compared to TP? 

NOzYvap.png

 

iirc the last tracks on TP (Villain, Letters) did like 50k in the first day :thing:

Edited by bestfiction

1 hour ago, Bartender said:

she deserves to blow up because of this... the best pop record this year next to Carly's

Yeah. I'm still shocked she delivered a project of this quality considering her early output was questionable.

1 hour ago, Bartender said:

she deserves to blow up because of this... the best pop record this year next to Chappel Roan

Exactly!

Fader didn't even fund a music video, I doubt they have any promo planned, which sucks because this album needs to reach as many people as possible :cries:

Ok so after multiple listens I’ve adjusted my rankings

 

Miss Belladonna - still the best track imo a perfect single choice and probably the most radio friendly.

 

Memories of You - 2:04 onwards alone makes me want to flip my car over when I’m blasting this down the street. It’s that good!

 

Girl Like Me - The next three are really hard to rank because I love them all equally but I think GLM just takes the cake. Classic early Slayyyter vibes, it sounds so glamorous and girly. Feel very much p*ssy when listening to this. :-*
 

My Body - Love screaming “JUST DAAAAANCE HERE WITH ME!” throughout random intervals of the day. A major club bop!

 

Dramatic - slight drop with this track but only because I’m more addicted to the songs above it. Still a highlight!

 

Plastic - this is actually really fun and catchy! An Ayesha feature could’ve worked well here (certain parts actually sound a lot like her)

 

Purrr - makes me want to vogue the house down boots.


Erotic Electronic - love the beat, it reminds me of a Kim Petras song from TOTL. The lyrics get a little repetitive though.

 

Tear Me Open - this is slowly growing on me. I appreciate the effort to switch it up with a darker, slower sound. It’s giving Halloween vibes and is great for midnight drives!

 

I Love Hollywood! - surprisingly dropped quite far for me. It’s not bad, it just fits it’s intro track position well and I’m just wanting to skip it to get to the good stuff.


Rhinestone Heart - I can’t get behind this track, like others have said it sounds too Ava Max coded and I’ve never really been a fan. I don’t feel it fits very well with the rest of the album either.


Out of Time - this one’s just far too generic for me and doesn’t really go anywhere.

 

spacer.png

It's kinda wild to me that her music still doesn't get any coverage from music journalists. Fader needs to step it up, this was supposed to be sitting on an 85+ MC scores with like 10 reviews by now

Edited by bestfiction

the Rhinestone Heart hate is sick and twisted... Y'ALL HATE pop music 

 

IMG_6262.thumb.jpeg.71b3ce79be179d375c4d

Edited by Pendulum

Listened to this on my way to work this morning and it's SO GOOD. A no skip album.

The way I was obsessed from the jump and everything just keeps growing on me :jonny2:

7 hours ago, bestfiction said:

It's kinda wild to me that her music still doesn't get any coverage from music journalists. Fader needs to step it up, this was supposed to be sitting on an 85+ MC scores with like 10 reviews by now

Ikr??? Is there even one review? What a useless label.

Tbh guys we really shouldn’t hope for her to blow up, cuz then we’ll get a FTB kinda album with one maybe 2 good songs :gaycat6:

31 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Tbh guys we really shouldn’t hope for her to blow up, cuz then we’ll get a FTB kinda album with one maybe 2 good songs :gaycat6:

Not to blow up, but gain a bigger niche audience (like Charli, Kim, Rina...) that will keep her festival-booked and able to successfully tour for years.

Also, blowing up doesn't automatically equal releasing bad music and neither is FTB bad umm

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.