Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Are Swifties Insufferable?

Are Swifties insufferable on ATRL 162 members have voted

  1. 1. Are Swifties insufferable on ATRL

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Not all of them but the ones that are bad are unbearable. Truly up their own arses. :rip: And I like Taylor a fair bit. :rip:

  • Replies 236
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, byzantium said:

And there we have it.  Another insufferable OTH.  You choose to ignore all her talents and all the threads about her songwriting and musicianship and only pay attention to the ones about her success.  This is mostly just a YOU problem, but you lack the self-awareness to realize this.  

you pretending her muscianship is top notch when 90%, if not all of her music is recorded in the same key :bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, thetea said:

i never defended them but their threads and replies are funny. 

Aaaaaaand there we go, thanks for confirming your motive :cm:

  • Author
1 minute ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

I already don’t like what you say. No one does. Even other people who hate Taylor or her fans don’t try to equate her music to the longest running racist institution in human history. I am so disgusted as a POC at this belief of yours. It makes me sick to my stomach that you truly believe I support white supremacy. That any of us do. 
 

And “getting your laughs in” to white supremacy is ******* disgusting. 
 

If a terrorist organization claimed to be fans of a certain artist, but the artist then denounced them, it wouldn’t be fair to hold that over the artist — and especially not their fan’s — head(s). Especially when nothing about that artist’s music, lyrics, or image uphold any of the ideals of the institution that laid claim to them. 
 

Taylor denounced those white supremacists. Nothing about her music reinforces the racist beliefs behind white supremacy. Hopefully one day you give up this disgusting notion. 

yeah, what that person is saying is horrible and completely irrelevant to the thread title. 

1 hour ago, Headlock said:

Aaaaaaand there we go, thanks for confirming your motive :cm:

It was so blatant from the beginning :toofunny3:

  • Author
1 minute ago, Headlock said:

Aaaaaaand there we go, thanks for confirming your motive :cm:

my motive was the title of the thread.

Just now, Headlock said:

What is this “aw shucks” persona you’ve adopted :priceless:

It's... really not a persona. We can have a genuine conversation as to what it is i'm doing that you perceive to be attacking Taylor or her music herself. The only post I've made was like 2 weeks ago where I talked about how I perceive her to be from what I've WITNESSED online, which... is also what she's talked about in her music. I feel like we're losing the point here.

 

And also, I'm not arguing that other stan bases don't have extremely bad apples as well cause Little Monsters, Dua stans, Beyhive etc have all made extremely annoying comments as well. 

1 minute ago, fentypark said:

you pretending her muscianship is top notch when 90%, if not all of her music is recorded in the same key :bibliahh:

And Rihanna sings her demos she's given in the same range as the demo. Rihanna has no musicianship to begin with. 

8 pages in 2 hours :gaycat6:

 

OT: yes

20221212_090919.thumb.jpg.8199a129dd316d

Edited by sunbathinganimal

Just now, Love Again said:

It's... really not a persona. We can have a genuine conversation as to what it is i'm doing that you perceive to be attacking Taylor or her music herself. The only post I've made was like 2 weeks ago where I talked about how I perceive her to be from what I've WITNESSED online, which... is also what she's talked about in her music. I feel like we're losing the point here.

 

And also, I'm not arguing that other stan bases don't have extremely bad apples as well cause Little Monsters, Dua stans, Beyhive etc have all made extremely annoying comments as well. 

You speaking about “weeks ago” like it was a decade ago keeps sending me :rip:

11 minutes ago, Klein said:

Don't worry. I truly can't even begin to imagine why would anyone think of you (and mention you first at that) when talking about any member on this website being insufferable :rip: 

 

9 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

@WeFoundTrouble definitely isn’t a troll and is one of the best Swifties on here.

 

YOU on the other hand are though, the nerve :deadbanana4: 

 

6 minutes ago, Love Again said:

I think that user and @Artistofthedecade are AI robots 

Thanks babes :chick3: :hughard:

 

OT: all hardcore stans are insufferable! Period point blank! :jonny2:

Just now, FightDragonsWithMe said:

And Rihanna sings her demos she's given in the same range as the demo. Rihanna has no musicianship to begin with. 

lie again :bibliahh:

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/dj-khaled-tried-climbing-the-gate-at-bryson-tillers-house-to-get-him-to-record-wild-thoughts.html/

Yes, they think numbers are everything, and exaggerate criticism of Taylor. 

Just now, Headlock said:

You speaking about “weeks ago” like it was a decade ago keeps sending me :rip:

Potato, patato. I don't think I've attacked her since I've been unbanned which is almost 2 months now

24 minutes ago, thetea said:

i've never denied her success. I even said that she isn't local and was supporting swifties in those hate threads. It's just the more insufferable / over opinionated swifties on this site such as @WeFoundTrouble @FolkLover1989 @Headlock @The Music Industry @a_d_22

LMFAO if defending my fave against jobless stans makes me insufferable, than i take the title proudly

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Potato, patato. I don't think I've attacked her since I've been unbanned which is almost 2 months now

:rip:

  • Author
Just now, antimaroon said:

she’s the only artist ever that gets hate for simply being successful :giraffe:

very very untrue 

4 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Yes, they think numbers are everything, and exaggerate criticism of Taylor. 

There is literally a member in here saying we are reinforcing white supremacy by listening to Taylor, why would we need to exaggerate anything :priceless:

1 minute ago, antimaroon said:

she’s the only artist ever that gets hate for simply being successful :giraffe:

That's literally the price that every single successful female artists pay. 

5 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Potato, patato. I don't think I've attacked her since I've been unbanned which is almost 2 months now

:dies:

10 minutes ago, fentypark said:

you pretending her muscianship is top notch when 90%, if not all of her music is recorded in the same key :bibliahh:

You are one of the biggest OTHs.  
 

I did not tag you or respond to you yet you felt the need to comment and attack a MPG.  Maybe sit yourself down and reflect on why you want to tear down this woman so much.  It’s not healthy.

Not really 

 

a bit pretentious and smug at best. But they aren’t the worst 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.