Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Are Swifties Insufferable?

Are Swifties insufferable on ATRL 162 members have voted

  1. 1. Are Swifties insufferable on ATRL

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Just now, thetea said:

you mean that you focus on somehow bringing up taylor in every thread that's not related to her.

ummmm???

You don't even know me

what's going on here can somebody fill me in :bloo:

 

 

  • Replies 236
  • Views 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, RihFenty20 said:

Rihanna, ahead of her curve as always. 

 

They did more than just the bolded, but I’m not going to get into the psychological reasons as to why you reinforce white supremacy. It is bigger than just “petty stan wars”, and I don’t have the time. 

Not you arguing listening to Taylor is reinforcing white supremacy, and we’re the insufferable ones :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4:

Just now, Headlock said:

You mean the user Love Again who literally has been banned from the amount of Taylor troll threads they have made? :deadbanana4:

That wasn't the reason I got banned :deadbanana2: and I haven't made a Taylor troll thread in weeks

 

And no need to tag WeFoundTrouble for the user couple posts above cause they're actually the nicest Swiftie on this website. The ones I have an issue with are pretty obvious

1 minute ago, thetea said:

you mean that you focus on somehow bringing up taylor in every thread that's not related to her.

Taylor is by far the biggest pop girl right now. This is a pop forum focused almost entirely on pop girls. Taylor is BOUND to be the center of many, many discussions. It's not that deep :deadbanana4: Beside you literally went from complaining about Swifties creating threads to discuss Taylor to suddenly complaining about Swifties going in non-Taylor threads to talk about Taylor. Pick a struggle, those things are contradictory :deadbanana4:

11 minutes ago, thetea said:

i've never denied her success. I even said that she isn't local and was supporting swifties in those hate threads. It's just the more insufferable / over opinionated swifties on this site such as @WeFoundTrouble @FolkLover1989 @Headlock @The Music Industry @a_d_22

You do realize directly @-ing users to play the victim is the definition of insufferable? :deadbanana4:

Edited by Headlock

4 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

it's getting weird you know

We focus only on Taylor rather than hating some artist or their fanbase 

 

and not you tagging @WeFoundTrouble , he is one of the best member on atrl

 

It seems clear why this thread was made now cause wow 

 

2 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

Right, I gagged when I saw they tagged @WeFoundTrouble :deadbanana2: Especially since they're always super nuanced and rarely ever come for other artists. OTHs are truly something else

Thanks guys I was genuinely confused — I am, or, definitely try to be, the furthest thing from an insufferable troll there could possibly be. :rip: 

3 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

You don’t know me and if you got to know me I highly doubt you’d find me insufferable. In fact I don’t say anything negative about any other artists on this site. 

Just leave atp

 

OP is making weird attacks 

and now some Rihanna fans are saying totally disgusting thins 

  • Author
1 minute ago, Headlock said:

Not you arguing listening to Taylor is reinforcing white supremacy, and we’re the insufferable ones :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4:

yeah i don't agree with that. why are people bringing racism into this thread. 

1 minute ago, SuperCiC1 said:

And here we go with the deflecting, strawmanning, and whataboutism: Taylor fans do not have Beyoncé's or Gaga's showstopping talents to fall back on. They ONLY mention her popularity most of the time. If you said that about any other fanbase I would simply say that you were being untruthful. :michael:

exactly. 

2 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

So you're telling me Swifties open normal achievements thread that get no attention at all, haters open multiple threads daily on completely disgusting subjects that become huge hits and Swifties are the insufferable ones? 

not you. you always seem really nice and make well thought out comments. it's just other people, like the ones i tagged. 

Just now, Love Again said:

and I haven't made a Taylor troll thread in weeks

And this is the people you’re defending @thetea :deadbanana4:

5 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

You “don’t have the time” to delve deeper because you know your argument falls apart.

No, I don’t have the time because you’re not going to like what I’m going to say, it will take too long to gather sources, it’s off-topic, and I’m not criminally online. I just came here to get my laughs in. 
 

White supremacists have claimed her as their “Aryan Goddess”, but her brand has nothing to do with it. OKAY lol:ducky:

no but a lot of them are stat freaks and i think massively overrate her song writing 

1 minute ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

 

Thanks guys I was genuinely confused — I am, or, definitely try to be, the furthest thing from an insufferable troll there could possibly be. :rip: 

Don't worry. I truly can't even begin to imagine why would anyone think of you (and mention you first at that) when talking about any member on this website being insufferable :rip: 

Yes and this is one of the reasons why:

1 hour ago, Badgalbriel said:

No, we literally only defend Taylor from all of your vicious attacks here on a daily basis. 

Swifties love to constantly play the victim and completely ignore all the unnecessary flamebait and cocky threads they start.

 

Taylor was actually my 2nd most played pop girl behind Bey last year, and overall 3rd behind Rihanna but her stans make it so hard to like her

 

I agree that they’re the BTS Army of western music smh. 

 

 

Just now, Headlock said:

And this is the people you’re defending @thetea :deadbanana4:

I really have no idea why you are being so pointy. I haven't attacked Taylor as an artist or her music for quite some time now, if I have please point it out and drag me for it.

10 minutes ago, Klein said:

Not this coming from you when more than 50% of your post from the last week has been spent hating on Taylor. :rip:

Well :clownny:

Just now, CaptainMusic said:

Yes and this is one of the reasons why:

Swifties love to constantly play the victim and completely ignore all the unnecessary flamebait and cocky threads they start.

 

Taylor was actually my 2nd most played pop girl behind Bey last year, and overall 3rd behind Rihanna but her stans make it so hard to like her

 

I agree that they’re the BTS Army of western music smh. 

 

 

again no Taylor achievement thread gets over 2 pages cause most hate her here

 

But if you all start hate thread suddenly everyone is here. This thread is classic example , where OP is attacking on members without even knowing them

7 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

Right, I gagged when I saw they tagged @WeFoundTrouble :deadbanana2: Especially since they're always super nuanced and rarely ever come for other artists. OTHs are truly something else

@WeFoundTrouble definitely isn’t a troll and is one of the best Swifties on here.

 

YOU on the other hand are though, the nerve :deadbanana4: 

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Headlock said:

And this is the people you’re defending @thetea :deadbanana4:

i never defended them but their threads and replies are funny. 

Why all the rihanna Stans in here saying the darnest things :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Love Again said:

I really have no idea why you are being so pointy. I haven't attacked Taylor as an artist or her music for quite some time now, if I have please point it out and drag me for it.

It's fine if you don't attack her and that's ok

 

This thread simple specifies something for Swifties which is true for all here in atrl

 

In this thread alone OTH have gone past why Taylor is bad or normal shades to talking about disgusting things

 

Atleast even when we shade someone we don't do such attacks 

2 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

@WeFoundTrouble definitely isn’t a troll and is one of the best Swifties on here.

 

YOU on the other hand are though, the nerve :deadbanana4: 

I think that user and @Artistofthedecade are AI robots 

8 minutes ago, SuperCiC1 said:

And here we go with the deflecting, strawmanning, and whataboutism: Taylor fans do not have Beyoncé's or Gaga's showstopping talents to fall back on. They ONLY mention her popularity most of the time. If you said that about any other fanbase I would simply say that you were being untruthful. :michael:

And there we have it.  Another insufferable OTH.  You choose to ignore all her talents and all the threads about her songwriting and musicianship and only pay attention to the ones about her success.  This is mostly just a YOU problem, but you lack the self-awareness to realize this.  

10 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

You're quite literally only reinforcing my point because why else would you take the time to reply to my post out of the dozens that have been posted in the last 15 minutes :deadbanana4:  There's nothing delusional about saying Taylor Swift has been the most relevant artist in the last few years. It's a statement most people would agree with or at least consider valid yet for a reason you're fuming at the thought? :gaycat7:

you’re not even being honest bc that’s not what you said: 

 

“Y'all hate Swifties *in particular* because Taylor Swift is by far the most relevant artist in the lastcouple years”

 

like i was saying… D E L U S I O N A L :bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, Love Again said:

I really have no idea why you are being so pointy. I haven't attacked Taylor as an artist or her music for quite some time now, if I have please point it out and drag me for it.

What is this “aw shucks” persona you’ve adopted :priceless:

Just now, RihFenty20 said:

No, I don’t have the time because you’re not going to like what I’m going to say, it will take too long to gather sources, it’s off-topic, and I’m not criminally online. I just came here to get my laughs in. 
 

White supremacists have claimed her as their “Aryan Goddess”, but her brand has nothing to do with it. OKAY lol:ducky:

I already don’t like what you say. No one does. Even other people who hate Taylor or her fans don’t try to equate her music to the longest running racist institution in human history. I am so disgusted as a POC at this belief of yours. It makes me sick to my stomach that you truly believe I support white supremacy. That any of us do. 
 

And “getting your laughs in” to white supremacy is ******* disgusting. 
 

If a terrorist organization claimed to be fans of a certain artist, but the artist then denounced them, it wouldn’t be fair to hold that over the artist — and especially not their fan’s — head(s). Especially when nothing about that artist’s music, lyrics, or image uphold any of the ideals of the institution that laid claim to them. 
 

Taylor denounced those white supremacists. Nothing about her music reinforces the racist beliefs behind white supremacy. Hopefully one day you give up this disgusting notion. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.