Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Bey_Rihstan

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bey_Rihstan

  1. Anti. Nightride is my second least fav tinashe album tbh
  2. It was cute but somebody on her team needs to talk her out of black and white beauty/performance shots. It seems like they're in every other Miley video?! Shdhcbvjickckc And for the last 6 or 7 years
  3. I think her sounding terrible is intentional now whereas it wasn't before! She's not even trying to belt or anything really CB cbbcbcbc so like
  4. If she doesn't give Id rather Be alone a full single treatment I'm gonna kick her ass
  5. I disagree. I think people just don't like adult contemporary music because this album has no skips imo. I could see someone being bored by some songs, but there's nothing bad here the worst song is hero and even that's a classic
  6. Patient zero was cute until she started the pretentious, angsty yapping
  7. I need someone to craft sis a good hook. That is her fatal flaw imo.
  8. I'm sure she will You forgot to mention her unveiling her silly BBL there a few years ago
  9. I forgive her since the title track is a bop
  10. The Boy is Mine by Monica… what does that even mean in the context of an album. Clive Davis clearly nabbed the title so Monica could sell a few extra albums. B7 by Brandy. I hate titles like that bxbxbxbxbxbcb so uninspired. And another number title after Two Eleven (which is pushing it itself) was crazy Me I Am Mariah. the Elusive chanteuse. Too wordy. We know you have a vast vocabulary boo. You could've made that an interlude. The art of letting go as a title >
  11. She really should've stayed on the dance/EDM wave. She helped usher that particular sound into the mainstream and rarely gets credit!
  12. No… she should've done it during the endless summer vacation era tbh
  13. Her chuckle at his audacity of not knowing her always sends me bxbxcbbcjcjcj i
  14. LANA Kehlani Westside Whimsy Finally Over It
  15. And to think… taking a stand for Macklemore being fired even without revealing his opinion would've had a better result. Now Ed showed his cards, lost GP respect; and showed the masses he was a spineless fool. There's like… no way he recovers from this cbbcbcbcncncnc
  16. ***** they're not playing with his silly eyeball having ass
  17. svvxbxbxnxncc Yall kill me when you do this cheesy **** Not even a 2M difference and Macklemore has like… 3 hits? Vzvzbzbzbzbzjjx Book pink
  18. Best: Eternal Sunshine Worst: petal
  19. Her being in sound enough mind to turn the comments off cbbcbcbcbcnnc
  20. I'm so glad she's giving more than an EP length album bdbcbcbc
  21. BET's Coca Cola viewers choice award
  22. Oh girl pls They should've done this in 1995 when I wasn't born yet

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.