Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

P!NK2LOVE

1 minute ago, MrLovett said:

I wonder if they actually know, or just tweeting about fan speculation.

Yeah, that‘s what I was thinking too.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• Miley Cyrus

• Scars

• Walk_Away21

2 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

I wonder if they actually know, or just tweeting about fan speculation.

The latter. :toofunny3:

why is her team not releasing this on Friday in the US? :confused:

they did the same thing with Malibu & it literally could’ve debuted top 5 if it had the full tracking week

5 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

why is her team not releasing this on Friday in the US? :confused:

they did the same thing with Malibu & it literally could’ve debuted top 5 if it had the full tracking week

Chill sis, 5 hours will not make any difference tbh

Just now, biomind101 said:

Chill sis, 5 hours will not make any difference tbh

I just want best for my girl:heart:. She deserves to have her biggest era yet 

• ATRL Moderator

I'm NOT here for a Bruno sample 

since the placeholder artwork for the digital single was removed and replaced by the album cover does that mean there won't a single artwork :gaycat6:

i really hope not

and is it me or the number of artists that release their leads with no single cover has increased recently :coffee:

Edited by rehceeb

I highly doubt its a bruno sample :rip:

The way she refuse to tease the instrumental so we still have no clue what genre this song is 

Not here for a Bruno sample or even reference either, but Andrew Wyatt co-wrote When I Was Your Man and he's one of the producers on ESV, so who knows. :gaycat6:

2 minutes ago, Scars said:

Not here for a Bruno sample or even reference either, but Andrew Wyatt co-wrote When I Was Your Man and he's one of the producers on ESV, so who knows. :gaycat6:

Not here for a Bruno sample either, but from the snippet of sound and lyrics, it looks like we might be in for a rude awakening :gaycat7:

13 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

The way she refuse to tease the instrumental so we still have no clue what genre this song is 

Maybe it is an acapella song (just kidding).

40 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I'm NOT here for a Bruno sample 

!!! even if it's not a sample I KNEW that melody was familiar

7 minutes ago, biomind101 said:

Not here for a Bruno sample either, but from the snippet of sound and lyrics, it looks like we might be in for a rude awakening :gaycat7:

if that happens to be case, the GP will definitely check for the song because of the "female answer to When I Was Your Man!" narrative, but my girlie can do so much better than that. This current trend of songs that are a rehash of already loved classics is not my cup of tea.

Either way, the song hasn't even come out yet so I'll stop being dramatic before actually listening to it. :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, Scars said:

if that happens to be case, the GP will definitely check for the song because of the "female answer to When I Was Your Man!" narrative, but my girlie can do so much better than that. This current trend of songs that are a rehash of already loved classics is not my cup of tea.

Either way, the song hasn't even come out yet so I'll stop being dramatic before actually listening to it. :gaycat6:

If it is a rehash of that Bruno song, she better have put it to a sick beat like I'm Good... or she can keep it :gaycat7:

Miley is way too good to be sampling that basic song.

She would not release a ballad as a lead single if the album is called Endless Summer Vacation, right? :gaycat3:

7 minutes ago, biomind101 said:

She would not release a ballad as a lead single if the album is called Endless Summer Vacation, right? :gaycat3:

Well, Bangerz is full of sad bangerz, so you never really know with her. :gaycat3:

1 hour ago, Ivan_brit said:

Me praying it’s a bombastic, super sick beat with amazing production which is why she’s teasing only with vocals so that when it drops, we’re all shook :dancehall2:

5 minutes ago, Scars said:

Well, Bangerz is full of sad bangerz, so you never really know with her. :gaycat3:

but every sad bangerz have a banger production :gaycat3:

like miss Drive and Miss Someone Else :gaycat3:

36 minutes ago, CottageHore said:

Me praying it’s a bombastic, super sick beat with amazing production which is why she’s teasing only with vocals so that when it drops, we’re all shook :dancehall2:

The production better be outta this world :gaycat5:

5 hours ago, Sharapov said:

its giving when i was your man. edit: didnt even read the comments before posting, we all agree :celestial3:

what did this user do to get banned within 5 hours :skull:

that hook line is so catchy "Yeah i can love me better than you can"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.