Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 minutes ago, montacelo said:

 

She sure did!

 

 

 

What are y’all saying :rip:

 

8 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

I appreciate the thoughtfulness but what am I gonna talk about with you guys there? I only know God's Menu and Thunderous, it's gonna get boring fast I fear

 

eKOzaIA.gif

you don’t know the bottoming anthem Back Door? 
eKOzaIA.gif

7 minutes ago, CBC said:

When she gets kicked out and we get the video of them fighting :jonny5:

hope we get good fancams of Ms Jang Hyunseo, I know she's gonna serve a better debut than NMIXX

 

dn3EyYK.gif

:rip: the other girls are probably so mad having all their schedules cancelled

 

 

7 minutes ago, DanceFreak said:

Explains why the Fearless mv have a boxing concept :jonny5:

Oh wow the fearlessverse is so complex :jonny5:

14 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

:rip: the other girls are probably so mad having all their schedules cancelled

 

 

Why?? Put her hiatus and let the girls do their job. :gaycat6:

 

15 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

9VHperW.gif

I cackled :deadbanana4:

Edited by Dialamba

Just now, Dialamba said:

Why?? Put her hiatus and let the girls do tenue job. :gaycat6:

that group is done as a whole

I've known all of this since day 1 but it's nice that more people are waking up. #JusticeForSoojin 

 

 

 

pJHdQ5R.gif

26 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

 

 

This is so :rip:

 

 

12 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

What are y’all saying :rip:

 

you don’t know the bottoming anthem Back Door? 
eKOzaIA.gif

I can't relate to bottoming so I only listened to it once.

 

eKOzaIA.gif

 

5 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

that group is done as a whole

Cube did just as bad with Soojin and the whole thing was dragged on for nearly a month

not Garam possibly ending LSFM already. I can conclude my hate campaign 

 

 DA7yAie.gif

14 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

that group is done as a whole

Not if they kick her out. They will have their GIDLE moment with their next comeback.

DA7yAie.gif

 

OT: The way I was saying LSFM would end IVE....really aged like milk nnn let me go hide those posts

DA7yAie.gif

Edited by Billionaire

28 minutes ago, montacelo said:

 

She sure did!

 

 

 

:ahh: 

1 hour ago, hindsight said:

Sulli angel, Sulli gorgeous

 

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.7fb7123978

The prude K-netizens villainized her but she's always been sweet and kind. Rest in peace, Angel Sulli :angel:

2 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

Not if they kick her out. They will have their GIDLE moment with their next comeback.

DA7yAie.gif

 

OT: The way I was saying LSFM would end IVE....really aged like milk nnn

DA7yAie.gif

You should’ve listened me Wonyoung will never lose 

 

eKOzaIA.gif

i wonder if before debut garam thought all of her past actions was going to be swept under the rug :skull: 

you can’t do all of that evil stuff and live your life as a celebrity without facing any consequences :deadbanana2: i just can’t wrap ‪my head around it

Yoona is still so pretty me even among new idols. She has the natural looks (idk if she has PS or not but if she did it doesn't stand out), height, proportions, face. The other girls are super pretty pretty ofc but Yoona and Sooyoung are supermodels to me.

 

 

for the sake of the victim and to a lesser extent the other LSFM girls, Garam needs to be kicked OUT

SM's #1 visual

 

78 ideas de F(x) | krystal jung, krystal, amber liu

 

Edited by MusicFan98

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.