Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

the rest of the LSRFM girls need to pull a Shine and refuse to promote unless they kick out Bullaram

 

b8dT1Nh.gif

Quote
1 hour ago, AxelFox said:

It's all about the delivery :michael: Personally I find acts like Itzy and Ive to be a 5th grader's idea of being 'cool' and very stale. I'm sure I would have lived for them like 15 years ago though. 

 

yeah good for you, personally i don't see anything 5th grader about songs like eleven and love dive but my point still remains itzy can be questioned for anything but definitely not their stage presence. 

Isn't it ironic how HYBE said they will never have a gg, because of the scandals, and now after finally making up their mind a decade later, their new gg debuts straight at #1 on the Pann Hot 100 ?


With an Aespa comeback, SNSD comeback and one more RV comeback, SM will outdo last year and get another new peak :jonny5: 

3 hours ago, cloudbusting said:


oh she’s bringing some drama it sounds like

queen is back? omg :jonny6:

19 minutes ago, Eternium said:


With an Aespa comeback, SNSD comeback and one more RV comeback, SM will outdo last year and get another new peak :jonny5: 

All of aespa's digital points are from Dreams Come True and recurrent points from Next Level/Savage/BM. Once they have an official comeback they might snatch a top 3 placement. :WAP:

HYBE's 'Weverse' magazine contains an interview with Kim Garam at the time of her debut. In the interview, when asked she dreamt of becoming an idol, Garam stated, "I wanted to be a singer since kindergarten. I was very introverted when I was young so I was much quieter than now but when I danced and sang, I felt that personality change a little. When I was at a kindergarten class or when I went to a pension with my family and sang at noraebangs (karaoke), my fun and active side rather than my quiet side came out. Then one day,  a friend asked me to go on an audition so I started preparing for my first audition sometime in 2018."

 

The victim's lawyer also revealed on the 19th that 2018 was the year Kim Garam's school violence committee was held. The victim revealed testimony that she suffered school violence from Garam and her friends around end of April and early May 2018 and the Committee was held on June 4th. 

If the victims claims are true, then Garam auditioned to be an idol the same year her school violence allegations broke out. 
 

:deadbanana2:

bullying activities by day, auditioning by night.

1 minute ago, Sheegs said:

 

It's getting worse day by day :deadbanana2:

So basically they had to put her in a higher level of psychiatric counselling because she showed no remorse for her actions and the standard measures were not enough...wow :deadbanana4: 

11 minutes ago, Park Jinyoung said:

HYBE's 'Weverse' magazine contains an interview with Kim Garam at the time of her debut. In the interview, when asked she dreamt of becoming an idol, Garam stated, "I wanted to be a singer since kindergarten. I was very introverted when I was young so I was much quieter than now but when I danced and sang, I felt that personality change a little. When I was at a kindergarten class or when I went to a pension with my family and sang at noraebangs (karaoke), my fun and active side rather than my quiet side came out. Then one day,  a friend asked me to go on an audition so I started preparing for my first audition sometime in 2018."

 

The victim's lawyer also revealed on the 19th that 2018 was the year Kim Garam's school violence committee was held. The victim revealed testimony that she suffered school violence from Garam and her friends around end of April and early May 2018 and the Committee was held on June 4th. 

If the victims claims are true, then Garam auditioned to be an idol the same year her school violence allegations broke out. 
 

:deadbanana2:

bullying activities by day, auditioning by night.

What are the chances Garam had to attend anti-school violence lectures (or whatever the lessons she got assigned as punishment are) around the same time Sakura, Chaewon, and Yunjin were on that competition show? 

6 minutes ago, Sheegs said:

 

It's getting worse day by day :deadbanana2:

Garam is a sociopath :deadbanana2: 

10 minutes ago, Sheegs said:

 

It's getting worse day by day :deadbanana2:

This girl is something else. She hasn’t changed at all. :deadbanana4:

11 minutes ago, Sheegs said:

 

It's getting worse day by day :deadbanana2:

Not that prediction of the group having to deal with someone evil actually being true. :deadbanana4:

38 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

Armies... 

 

 

 

Hmm the revisionism is strong af. That fandom was at the frontline calling bp sl#ts and wh#res over the BS scandal and getting hit tweets after hit tweets and some of them even tried to contact journalists to write about the seungri scandal and to specifically mention BLACKPINK'S LABELMATES and to this day armpits drag them for the whole yg mess. I can't with them. 

19 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

This girl is something else. She hasn’t changed at all. :deadbanana4:

She derives confidence from being in a gang.  And she's now in a more powerful gang.

 

:cm:

43 minutes ago, Sheegs said:

 

It's getting worse day by day :deadbanana2:

she truly is fearless :deadbanana2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.