Everything posted by montacelo
- Do you tell romantic partners that you have the common oral herpes virus?
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
Is the k-pop sub reddit full of armys? I always find they have the craziest (wrong) opinions on there
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
Or Cortis?
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
Sweat is a banger
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
Can we take KATSEYEs numbers on Spotify seriously after all the fraud we see with BTS #s?
- Why did Red Velvet never reach the same level of success as TWICE and BLACKPINK?
- Why did Red Velvet never reach the same level of success as TWICE and BLACKPINK?
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
Animal is a generic snooze à la Gabriela , as messy as gnarly/ PU are they were at least fun. Jennie I was not expecting but it was cute.
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
That BTS teaser is absolutely foul
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
Why can't i-dle release good music again? It's been dud after dud since Klaxon Does Soyeon still write their music?
-
FKA twigs & Lil Yachty - "On Your Mind"
This song is fun
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
Truly horrified for whatever LSFMxILLITxKatseye are about to release On more important news I am so sad about my girl SY, I wondered why marriage never happened...
-
Ariana Grande - "hate that i made you love me"
Just bought on iTunes
- Hudson Williams wants to show hole in s2 of Heated Rivalry
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
Happy for Rescene but this song deservers her flowers too
-
Ariana Grande - "hate that i made you love me"
I honestly don't get the hate for this at all, I loved everything from the instrumental to the melody
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
Lemonade is their best project since Savage
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
Something feels off about the Katseye members (minus Yoonchae)
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
I can't with LSFM anymore Why is HYBE doing this to them???
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
I literally burst out laughing. WTF is this
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
Lesserafim released a semi-consumable song. To bad it's just a reductive Jump, but hey it's better than whatever spaghetti was
-
ROSALÍA - 'LUX (Complete Works)'
Novia Robot
-
Joey Mills and Jake Preston get dragged on Twitter for being mean gays
All I can say is I hope they don't act like this around other people who are not friends. And please don't normalize this type of behavior.
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
KOL SO GOOD
-
K-pop Thread: ILLIT comeback on the way
Internet girl is trash Katseye should be ashamed