Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Soojin leaving became kind of a blessing for shuhua lol, she suddenly is shining so much….I mean of course it’s partly because she’s covering soojin’s lines but sis has really improved her presence 

 

I mean she wasn’t completely talentless (tone deaf yeah) but she came from a dancing background. It’s not like she was ever really terrible. Just not memorable. Maybe it stemmed from having 10 words all song. She seems like she realizes that she has to fill in a big role and has stepped up to the plate 

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, mokitsu said:

 

 

I just know HYBE told them right when they woke up last minute. Trash company :lmao:

Sulli and Krystal will forever be SM's best visual members and it's not even up for debate lol

2 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

I mean she wasn’t completely talentless (tone deaf yeah) but she came from a dancing background. It’s not like she was ever really terrible. Just not memorable. Maybe it stemmed from having 10 words all song. She seems like she realizes that she has to fill in a big role and has stepped up to the plate 

Well how was she supposed to step up when most of the time she was behind the center on the performances:bibliahh:I wouldn't give  f either.

Edited by MusicFan98

The soojin and garam scandals makes me realize how well SM handled the irene mess, cause she could have ended like these girls.

 

wcrs7pe.gif

Just now, MusicFan98 said:

Well how was she supposed to step up when most of the time she was behind the center on the performances:bibliahh:I wouldn't give  f either.

I know I think that’s why she kinda didn’t care tbh lol. Now that she has more lines and parts it feels more fair. Honestly IDLE as 5 is way more balanced than as 6. Soojin and Soyeon would constantly hog center and lines. It now is still a lot of Soyeon, but the rest feels more balanced (like Yuqi and Shuhua)

Their 2nd song to surpass 400M points and the only 4th gen group to have multiple songs with 400M+ points :fan:

 

2 minutes ago, Sugden said:

The soojin and garam scandals makes me realize how well SM handled the irene mess, cause she could have ended like these girls.

IRENE's public image recovered a lot within a year because of SM's quick minded action.

 

She went from rock bottom in 2020 to top 5 most searched idol on Naver in 2021. 

 

 

The casshh me outsidee moment :bibliahh: 

 

Well if they going to keep Garam then they should add Jang Hyunseo to IVE. And then let the real fight on charts and at the outside of the music bank  start.

 

Quote

Wonyoung will never lose

 

Edited by Companion

The NCT print:dies: disjointed intro + average verse + beautiful chorus + back to noisy intro:lmao:

 

 

 

2 minutes ago, Zack said:

IRENE's public image recovered a lot within a year because of SM's quick minded action.

 

She went from rock bottom in 2020 to top 5 most searched idol on Naver in 2021. 

 

 

legendary behaviour methinks

eKOzaIA.gif

Things are getting serious... Can't believe some sort of GLAM 2.0 is happening. I feel bad for the rest of the group.

Edited by ZENO

1 minute ago, MusicFan98 said:

The NCT print:dies: disjointed intro + average verse + beautiful chorus + back to noisy intro:lmao:

 

 

 

 

i mean... they have become a nct cover group at this point

as if stealing exo's demos wasn't enough

eKOzaIA.gif

I just realized that the group debuted on 02.05.2022

 

They're literally over in 17 official days with one of the most anticipated idols :deadbanana4:

I know damn well the girls are mopping the dorm floor with Garam rn:rip::deadbanana4:

15 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Well how was she supposed to step up when most of the time she was behind the center on the performances:bibliahh:I wouldn't give  f either.

 

13 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

I know I think that’s why she kinda didn’t care tbh lol. Now that she has more lines and parts it feels more fair. Honestly IDLE as 5 is way more balanced than as 6. Soojin and Soyeon would constantly hog center and lines. It now is still a lot of Soyeon, but the rest feels more balanced (like Yuqi and Shuhua)

I still can’t understand why she literally has 3 seconds of lines in HWAA :lmao: yeah I wouldn’t care either. They took the “visual” position really seriously with her I guess :dies:

but I’m glad she’s shining as much as the other members now, and Yuqi is also slaying. 

Yeah at this point the only way to save Le Sserafim is to kick Garam out. Some Twitter Fandom already create a story of how the 5 girls work hard come to sink because of this scandal, and the Le Sserafim charts account already posting picture without Garam and don't want to post the chart update. :skull: Bye Garam, at least Eunchae will have more lines, and Kazuha will get center position more. 

 

the way she keeps winning she’s really Jennie’s daughter :clap3:

2 minutes ago, BIAATCH said:

I know damn well the girls are mopping the dorm floor with Garam rn:rip::deadbanana4:

The footage:

 

 

2 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

 

I still can’t understand why she literally has 3 seconds of lines in HWAA :lmao: yeah I wouldn’t care either. They took the “visual” position really seriously with her I guess :dies:

but I’m glad she’s shining as much as the other members now, and Yuqi is also slaying. 

HWAA is such a disaster 

It’s like in LATATA where she just had the damn song name as a lyric :deadbanana:

2 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

 

the way she keeps winning she’s really Jennie’s daughter :clap3:

All these deals with the nationwide companies that reach a wide audience. She’s truly the nation’s IT girl at the moment and can be even bigger :clap3:

This rewriting history :rip: Shuhua got minimal lines because she managed to sound out of tune with the little she had. Her dancing was always wonky and often when she was center she'd be a beat slower or unsync with the rest. During hiatus she trained and got better but she still far behind in talent compared to other members. At least Soojin leaving gave her the opportunity to appear more.

 

 

I hope companies will learn from this and just apologise first from now on.  Both Garam & Soojin doubled down & denied everything & now look at them. Especially Soojins case was avoidable. At least Hyunjin, Irene & Taeyong apologised and tried not to escalate the situation by meeting their victims :deadbanana2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.