Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

HWAA is such a disaster 

It’s like in LATATA where she just had the damn song name as a lyric :deadbanana:

At least she repeated Latata 50 times :rip:

Hwaa is such a beautiful song where she could have at least gotten the bridge or something like in Oh My God. I think she was honestly left behind in the lines department earlier because her and Soojin’s energies clashed so much, and they obviously went with soojin mostly because she was a better performer and singer and sold that sexy feminine aura in a better way. It all makes sense. 

Edited by Witnessed ET

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

9 minutes ago, Hay Amores said:

Yeah at this point the only way to save Le Sserafim is to kick Garam out. Some Twitter Fandom already create a story of how the 5 girls work hard come to sink because of this scandal, and the Le Sserafim charts account already posting picture without Garam and don't want to post the chart update. :skull: Bye Garam, at least Eunchae will have more lines, and Kazuha will get center position more. 

I wonder what's HYBE's strategy to let the group recover if she will be removed tho... They literally just debuted.

Also, would they replace her or just move on with the remaining 5?

I don't really know what specifically Garam is supposed to have done but it really boggles the mind why HYBE haven't just axed her and moved on. It would affect literally nothing and no one, the group would be completely fine. They have momentum right now and other well-known members anyway so the longer this drags on the worse it's going to be for them. They could've kicked her out days ago and just continued on with some choreo adjustments and I don't think literally anybody would have cared so at this point I'm convinced her parents own a controlling stake in HYBE or something :deadbanana:

Bullies shouldn't be celebrities, especially the pretty ones (well, chance of uglees to debut are minimal), they need to also struggle for the rest of their lives like the victims by not choosing the easy way by being a celebrity just because of a pretty face. They can work any other jobs but definitely not an idol one. That would set a bad example for the young audiences :giraffe:

They need to replace Garam with Chaeyeon

 

 

 

She shines.

 

Probably the only reason why Hybe/SouMu didn't move in this direction from day 1 is because the gross ajushiis controlling the company don't find her pretty enough to fap to.

10 minutes ago, Sheegs said:

 

Lesserafim dorms right now

:WAP:This video omg

and it’s REAL WTF:biblionny:

3 minutes ago, Kety said:

:WAP:This video omg

and it’s REAL WTF:biblionny:

wtfff the amount of potential gifs :ahh:

1 minute ago, Britney Jean said:

wtfff the amount of potential gifs :ahh:

i made a gif of it once

trying to find it

21 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Eunchae already have more lines than Sakura though?  I think it will benefit Sakura the most :skull:

 

Sis, Sakura can sing 0,5 second of lines and she will still get the centre position more, so she's fine.

49 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

Bullies shouldn't be celebrities, especially the pretty ones (well, chance of uglees to debut are minimal), they need to also struggle for the rest of their lives like the victims by not choosing the easy way by being a celebrity just because of a pretty face. They can work any other jobs but definitely not an idol one. That would set a bad example for the young audiences :giraffe:

I love how Korea goes hard on bullies, it should help to show teens it's not ok to be an assh* and you WILL pay for it.

 


let’s see if this continues :rip:

 

poor other girls, they don’t deserve this

I know Minju is thanking the KPOP gods somewhere over the fact that she declined HYBE's offer and avoided this mess :deadbanana4:

Edited by Billionaire

 

SM doing their own variety shows for NCT is great, I love when all of them are together.

 

Sana, Twice IT girl :clap3:

 

It's fun reading some of Tzuyu's chinese fan account accusing the company of paying for ig followers for the jline :laugh:

On 5/18/2022 at 5:36 PM, LCTV said:

1. Momo 4m (+0.4m)

1. Sana 4m (+0.4m)

3. Nayeon 3.8m (+0.4m)

4. Tzuyu 3.7m (+0.3m)

5. Mina 3.6m (+0.3m)

6. Jihyo 3.5m (+0.3m)

6. Chaeyoung 3.5m (+0.3m)

8. Dahyun 3.4m (+0.3m)

9. Jeongyeon 3.2m (+0.3m)

(=) 1. Sana 4.3m (+0.3m)

(-1) 2. Momo 4.2m (+0.2m)

(=) 3. Nayeon 4.1m (+0.3m)

(=) 4. Tzuyu 4m (+0.3m)

(=) 5. Mina 3.9m (+0.3m)

(=) 6. Jihyo 3.8m (+0.3m)

(-1) 7.Chaeyoung 3.7m (+0.2m)

(=) 8.Dahyun 3.6m (+0.2m)

(=) 9. Jeongyeon 3.4m (+0.2m)

Le slayafim being ‘over’ gives me flashbacks of KTRL declaring gidle over when the Soojin scandal broke & with her removal 

 

hmm 


eKOzaIA.gif
 

the incoming stompage will be glorious when little terror gets the boot

 

eKOzaIA.gif

 

13 minutes ago, Morsmordre said:

I think had Minju accepted hybe's offer, Garam the devil's spawn wouldn't be debuting with lesser and my girlies could have had a peaceful debut. 

I thought Kazuha was a replacement for Minju and that Garam trained for almost a year before debut.:swan:

 

welove2seeit.jpg

Have you read the interview yet? It's very insightful, he takes about his drug scandal @Blank Space I'll post some bits

 

Image

 

Quote

“Many people expected a lot from me in 2016. To always do better was a very strong emotion that I felt at the time,” B.I recalls. “Ever since I was young, I was overly sensitive to results because I was so competitive. I was obsessed with the need to perform better, create better music, to be the best. I wasn’t mature enough to handle the pressure that I put upon myself.” 

Quote

He likens the increasing weight of responsibility to achieve success for the group to being engulfed in flames. “I guess you could say it felt like survival, of having to win, to fight. In a moment of weakness, I thought maybe I could relieve that burden,” he says, explaining why he sought out illegal substances. “Even now, I regret that constantly. I shouldn’t have done it, but felt like I was in a corner, and I made the wrong decision. I was so young and stupid.”

Quote

Those either not at all famous or living in more drug-tolerant surroundings would probably chalk it up as a life lesson and move on, but B.I spent years living in fear that his actions would be made public, anxiously imagining the fallout. “That’s one of the reasons I focused so strongly on my music,” he says. “It was my only outlet to kind of find myself again. It was a time for me to understand what it meant to be a good person, and that’s what I want to show the world, especially my fans.” 

Quote

Nevertheless, when the news broke, he wasn’t prepared, describing it as “the world crashing down. My mind was blanking out. Then I started thinking about the people that I had disappointed and hurt – my family, my friends, my fans – and hated myself.” B.I went home. “My family didn’t say much to me, they just held me and we cried together. It consoled me but also hurt that much more.”  :cries: 

 

 

Edited by xrosup

Suzy remains korias best visual and she doesn’t serve bland like Yoona

 

dn3EyYK.gif

23 minutes ago, Morsmordre said:

I think had Minju accepted hybe's offer, Garam the devil's spawn wouldn't be debuting with lesser and my girlies could have had a peaceful debut. 

 

7 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

I thought Kazuha was a replacement for Minju and that Garam trained for almost a year before debut.:swan:

 

welove2seeit.jpg

Garam was recruited first :swan:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.