Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

I miss actor!eunwoo so muchhhhhh, I really don't care about Astro, sorry to his group :gaycat3:

Edited by effy

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, Sugden said:

Beat Box sounds like smasha

 

EH6gTvA.gif

it sounds too much like a bside for me, this era overall is much worse than Hot Sauce when it comes to the music :bam:

6 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Well Chen is also very good looking, so maybe it is also one of his other talents, other than his godly voice of course :clap3:

original.gif

Yes, he is a beautiful king and my bias, I adore that daddy.

1 minute ago, rapperjennie said:

it sounds too much like a bside for me, this era overall is much worse than Hot Sauce when it comes to the music :bam:

i think is catchy

the tiktok challenge looks like it could be a thing too, i mean it cant do worse than glitch mode that's for sure

13 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I never understood the hype around Yoona's visuals

Yeah I used to be the same but now I think she really is the prettiest in snsd although definitely behind sulli, irene and eugene (sm main visual wise) for me. Also Yoona is prettier with age. 

1 minute ago, rapperjennie said:

it sounds too much like a bside for me, this era overall is much worse than Hot Sauce when it comes to the music :bam:

I think they are equal, I mean the HS album isn't that good?? HS, Rockect, DIY were the only stand outs to me? Everything else is forgettable and Diggity is a bad song, as for GM, Saturday Drip, Better Than Gold and Drive are slays, It's Yours, Teddy Bear are objectively great songs and Fire Alarm is a guilty pleasure. 

2 minutes ago, Sugden said:

i think is catchy

the tiktok challenge looks like it could be a thing too, i mean it cant do worse than glitch mode that's for sure

GM is their biggest song their fastest to reach 1M ULs so.

Soojin leaving became kind of a blessing for shuhua lol, she suddenly is shining so much….I mean of course it’s partly because she’s covering soojin’s lines but sis has really improved her presence 

 

6 minutes ago, Morsmordre said:

Yeah I used to be the same but now I think she really is the prettiest in snsd although definitely behind sulli, irene and eugene (sm main visual wise) for me. Also Yoona is prettier with age. 

Sulli really was such an ethereal beauty….wow she is missed.

Hybe as a company and the artists getting dragged into this now :deadbanana4:
 

YG ent is shaking:clap3:

Edited by Hendery

25 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I never understood the hype around Yoona's visuals. There are many idols who have a better visual, but don't get the same recognition as her. She's not even the prettiest member in her group. She kind of looks like a type of bird, but can't pinpoint. Maybe an ostrich? But she is still pretty though, not gonna lie, I just don't understand how people claim her to be number 1 visual. She is probably the 4th prettiest member of SNSD

yoona-im-yoona.gif

 

Yuri, Seohyun and Sooyoung>>>>>> 

15fc7c80d1115dd4689fcf1f9ac9c1827c20e823

original.gif

she's so average 

3 hours ago, Park Jinyoung said:

HYBE's 'Weverse' magazine contains an interview with Kim Garam at the time of her debut. In the interview, when asked she dreamt of becoming an idol, Garam stated, "I wanted to be a singer since kindergarten. I was very introverted when I was young so I was much quieter than now but when I danced and sang, I felt that personality change a little. When I was at a kindergarten class or when I went to a pension with my family and sang at noraebangs (karaoke), my fun and active side rather than my quiet side came out. Then one day,  a friend asked me to go on an audition so I started preparing for my first audition sometime in 2018."

 

The victim's lawyer also revealed on the 19th that 2018 was the year Kim Garam's school violence committee was held. The victim revealed testimony that she suffered school violence from Garam and her friends around end of April and early May 2018 and the Committee was held on June 4th. 

If the victims claims are true, then Garam auditioned to be an idol the same year her school violence allegations broke out. 
 

:deadbanana2:

bullying activities by day, auditioning by night.

There's a drama plot in there. Can OCS work their magic. 

33 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I never understood the hype around Yoona's visuals. There are many idols who have a better visual, but don't get the same recognition as her. She's not even the prettiest member in her group. She kind of looks like a type of bird, but can't pinpoint. Maybe an ostrich? But she is still pretty though, not gonna lie, I just don't understand how people claim her to be number 1 visual. She is probably the 4th prettiest member of SNSD

yoona-im-yoona.gif

 

Yuri, Seohyun and Sooyoung>>>>>> 

15fc7c80d1115dd4689fcf1f9ac9c1827c20e823

original.gif

She has 2 things that the other doesn't. She has the Korean ultimate face plus she can act. 

32 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I never understood the hype around Yoona's visuals. There are many idols who have a better visual, but don't get the same recognition as her. She's not even the prettiest member in her group. She kind of looks like a type of bird, but can't pinpoint. Maybe an ostrich? But she is still pretty though, not gonna lie, I just don't understand how people claim her to be number 1 visual. She is probably the 4th prettiest member of SNSD

yoona-im-yoona.gif

 

Yuri, Seohyun and Sooyoung>>>>>> 

15fc7c80d1115dd4689fcf1f9ac9c1827c20e823

original.gif

You need to remember that Yoona was chosen as the visual 7-10 years before the 2 gifs you posted. The girls eventually all became prettier. You also need to take into account that Yoona has a more standard beauty. There's no flavour to it but she's more universal. I agree with you she's super overrated

Isn't Hybe planning to also debut another girl group soon? :jonny5::bibliahh:Maybe Sakura can transfer :gayalipacat5:

5 minutes ago, Xalric said:

There's a drama plot in there. Can OCS work their magic. 

The story of a gang member who turns their life around only for their former gang to come back and attempt to take it away has been done many times.

 

:cm:

Edited by harrythevifan

When I first came across Gee I thought Tiffany and Sooyoung were the prettiest but Yoona is very pretty too she has a classic soft beauty to her and she genuinely seems like a nice person she’s very likeable  

Karina has a more unique beauty but I really like it tbh. Sometimes her face looks different in every photo tho (like the times photo) :rip: I also think sometimes she has a good face for makeup (I don’t mean that to sound shady lol). Plus she has great proportions. I really don’t get the hoo haa around Winter though (mostly in Korea) :rip: She is cute and pretty but there are some real strong visuals in the game RN. 
 

Joy is definitely my number one visual of SM :heart2: 

I feel like I read a "hot take" about Yoona's visuals like once a week here. Sure she may be "bland" but she fits the Korean beauty standard to a tee & her visuals are a big reason why she was & still is one of the most popular members. Although I will say when I first found out about SNSD through Genie, Jessica & Sooyoung stood out to me immediately when it came to both visuals & stage presence. 

Edited by Billionaire

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.