Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, xfreshkidxx said:

 

Loco

The Feels 

Like Ooh Ahh 

Cant Hide It by 15&? 

Hush 

Breathe 

Why So Lonely 

Be My Baby 

 

Bae's tone is so ugly to me. Hush and Why So Lonely :jonny:

  • Replies 78.1k
  • Views 4.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Why some of ya’ll so pressed with Eunchae. Ya’ll act like she dragged the group down when you can see she worked so hard everytime they performed on music show. And from the promotion video, she’s so sweet, funny and genuine too. I feel like there were more hates towards Eunchae over Garam here :deadbanana2:. Not a fan of underage idols but she never did anything that drag down the group at all. And she was not like the first underage idol to ever debut to make ya’ll so shook with her debut. 
 

 

5 minutes ago, Morsmordre said:

We get it, you only think ggs who have sexy concept are superior and **** 

I always get told this in here and find it so ridiculous :dies: but most of you are probably too young to grasp the fact that sexy is more a state of being rather than a concept. 
 

No, I don't only stan for 'sexy concepts'. I stan for more mature concepts, that I find more appealing and appropriate to my age being well in my 20s now. Sexiness just comes with it sometimes, though not always.

 


This is one of my favorite Kpop releases of all time. Not a 'sexy concept' or feminine concept really. Though still some of the hottest Hani's ever been imo.


Same goes for KARA which is one of my top3 groups and they hardly ever did 'sexy concepts'. 
 

It's all about the delivery :michael: Personally I find acts like Itzy and Ive to be a 5th grader's idea of being 'cool' and very stale. I'm sure I would have lived for them like 15 years ago though. 

How LSRFM kfans are reacting? They need to officially boycott her 

 

Also the fact that Dispatch did a whole investigation about Song Jia (freezia) fakes luxury items, even counting how many of her bags were fake but is somehow very quiet right now :coffee2:

Edited by Adama

I don't even think the hairline is the problem here, he just looks like he's been through a lot. :skull: when I saw him at the Grammys I was shocked bc he was easily the cutest BTS member for years and now he looks... off.

1 hour ago, MAKSIM said:

I’m a huge troll in this thread and this post actually serves mental illness :rip: 

:deadbanana2:

15 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

I always get told this in here and find it so ridiculous :dies: but most of you are probably too young to grasp the fact that sexy is more a state of being rather than a concept. 
 

No, I don't only stan for 'sexy concepts'. I stan for more mature concepts, that I find more appealing and appropriate to my age being well in my 20s now. Sexiness just comes with it sometimes, though not always.

 


This is one of my favorite Kpop releases of all time. Not a 'sexy concept' or feminine concept really. Though still some of the hottest Hani's ever been imo.


Same goes for KARA which is one of my top3 groups and they hardly ever did 'sexy concepts'. 
 

It's all about the delivery :michael: Personally I find acts like Itzy and Ive to be a 5th grader's idea of being 'cool' and very stale. I'm sure I would have lived for them like 15 years ago though. 

C'MON LADY :jonny5:

Gabully is literally talentless & has no existing fanbase.  Throwing her out would only be a positive thing for Le Sserafim. Why are they going to bat so hard for this pretty rich girl :deadbanana4:

 

Honestly if she had any integrity she'd step out herself. It's horrid for the 5 other girls who have worked very hard to be where they are. 

17 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

I always get told this in here and find it so ridiculous :dies: but most of you are probably too young to grasp the fact that sexy is more a state of being rather than a concept. 
 

No, I don't only stan for 'sexy concepts'. I stan for more mature concepts, that I find more appealing and appropriate to my age being well in my 20s now. Sexiness just comes with it sometimes, though not always.

 


This is one of my favorite Kpop releases of all time. Not a 'sexy concept' or feminine concept really. Though still some of the hottest Hani's ever been imo.


Same goes for KARA which is one of my top3 groups and they hardly ever did 'sexy concepts'. 
 

It's all about the delivery :michael: Personally I find acts like Itzy and Ive to be a 5th grader's idea of being 'cool' and very stale. I'm sure I would have lived for them like 15 years ago though. 

I mean most 4th gen GGs (at this moment) are marketed to teens as their primary audience, so I think it's kinda silly for trying to shade them for that. Quality is all about personal taste. IMO LE SSERAFIM, IVE and aespa have all had great initial releases so far and are pretty on par with each other for the most part.

HYBE need to hurry and kick GarTerrorAm to the gutters and let Le Slayserafim have their gidle stompage next comeback 

Kinda don't care about Queendom anymore and just want WJSN and Hyolyn comebacks atp but Pantomime performance was great!

queen Bona came back :jonnycat:

22 minutes ago, Jared said:

I mean most 4th gen GGs (at this moment) are marketed to teens as their primary audience, so I think it's kinda silly for trying to shade them for that. Quality is all about personal taste. IMO LE SSERAFIM, IVE and aespa have all had great initial releases so far and are pretty on par with each other for the most part.

And according to my personal tase lesserafim's concept and music was better. But apparently it's mental illness to think that. 
 

Must have really struck some nerves huh 

 

:chick2:

5 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

And according to my personal tase lesserafim's concept and music was better. But apparently it's mental illness to think that. 
 

Must have really struck some nerves huh 

 

:chick2:

Well your approach was calling ITZY truck drivers so the lashings were deserved.

1 hour ago, DelRey said:

 

 

This looks like very similar to some of the Glitch mode teasers, I was expecting a switch. 

its giving 90's arashi tbh. here for it!

 

queen nayeon is coming :clap3: 

 

If only Dawon was here too :chick3:

Her lines are the best part of the song. But still a STAGE :clap3:
 

 

2 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Well your approach was calling ITZY truck drivers so the lashings were deserved.

The point was that lessrrafim was a well rounded group despite people calling for them to disband and I mentioned itzy because they are the other 4th gen Gg who is comparable in terms of performing, though I don't like their style at all. And yes truck driver is what they're giving to me.

 

If my tastes trigger folks so much then by all means keep them twitter'd lashing coming lmao :dies:

3 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

The point was that lessrrafim was a well rounded group despite people calling for them to disband and I mentioned itzy because they are the other 4th gen Gg who is comparable in terms of performing, though I don't like their style at all. And yes truck driver is what they're giving to me.

 

If my tastes trigger folks so much then by all means keep them twitter'd lashing coming lmao :dies:

How's it make sense though? Just seems like a comparison to get people annoyed. Truck drivers bring to mind rugged, masculine men. Don't see how ITZY doing intense choreography in bright, trendy clothes relates to that. :swan:

4 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

The point was that lessrrafim was a well rounded group despite people calling for them to disband and I mentioned itzy because they are the other 4th gen Gg who is comparable in terms of performing, though I don't like their style at all. And yes truck driver is what they're giving to me.

 

If my tastes trigger folks so much then by all means keep them twitter'd lashing coming lmao :dies:

No one wants them to disband, we all want Garbully OUT so the rest of the group isn't dragged down with her.

3 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

How's it make sense though? Just seems like a comparison to get people annoyed. Truck drivers bring to mind rugged, masculine men. Don't see how ITZY doing intense choreography in bright, trendy clothes relates to that. :swan:

There's.. female truck drivers too you know? Usually wearing those neon vests and ready to yell at you. That's what I think of when I see itzy performances.

 

In any case, nothing personal against them, they're just one of many groups I don't enjoy :skull: was just acknowledging their performing skills, cause they are very skilled indeed. 

2 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

There's.. female truck drivers too you know? Usually wearing those neon vests and ready to yell at you. That's what I think of when I see itzy performances.

 

In any case, nothing personal against them, they're just one of many groups I don't enjoy :skull: was just acknowledging their performing skills, cause they are very skilled indeed. 

Uh huh. Well, just saying truck drivers is gonna make most people think of a beefy man with a beard so I assumed most people reading the post thought you were knocking ITZY by calling them masculine.

2 hours ago, AxelFox said:

The girls in here are kinda scared it seems :cm: 

 

Afterall, they had the best selling debut for a GG, their title is doing well enough on charts, they have a better concept that the other groups, have also released better music than any other 4th gen GG and on top of that are the most captivating on stage too. (itzy can dance bette ryeah but they all have the presence of 5 truck drivers).

 

No wonder some people here are wishing for them to disband, be over, end etc.

 

Le Sserafim WILL prevail, with or w/o miss Gilijinram. :clap3: 

Umm NO other 4th gen gg comes close to ITZY as amazing performers, let’s not. 


this might be the most random assortment of names I’ve ever seen

 

queen ari better use those coins to drop another album tho

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.