Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

hindsight

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by hindsight

  1. makes sense that he went for Jennie, the Beyoncé of Blackpink
  2. she's definitely punishing everyone for what they did to ttpd with the showgirl era... 31 songs at once was a bit too much for everyone to handle but there are so many gems there
  3. I mean Britney can't don't ****, including growing hair if that rat nest on her head is anything to go by, so I'd just avoid this kind of "shade" if I were you
  4. I hate when ppl call anyone they dislike a narcissist but Nicki is such an obvious case of a celebrity being one A shame cuz she actually used to be inspiring and fun.
  5. damn, I was just listening to Simmer when I read the news this must be insane for Hayley...
  6. its probably because he's not conventionally attractive but also the music is not hitting I guess Troye can't sing but he has a pretty face and had a Tumblr following, Lil Nas X is really hot and even the GP gave him a chance cuz he made bops
  7. and we don't need that to know that she'll be a massive superstar too Megan also coming for that female Calvin Harris spot
  8. not really, I think I have a really good grasp of what most of the music is talking about, unless it has some very specific references that I have to dig deeper to understand also just bc someone is a native speaker it doesn't mean that they have common sense or are smart... if social media is anything to go by, it seems like a good portion of Americans are not very bright
  9. love that this gen of new popstars is superior to the one we had ten years ago like Camila, Shawn, Halsey, 5H, Meghan Trainor... thank god we have Adela, Lara Raj, Olivia Rodrigo and many more now
  10. I've been a supporter since Superstar and lived for the EP but oh wow I never expected her to truly blow up like this... I thought she'd be that underrated indie pop girl loved by the gays but she managed to actually stand out and reach a bigger audience outside of the stan twitter... Hybe is EVIL but Dream Academy was a massive success it would've been really embarrassing if she had bombed but that's not the case so we have to cheer. Nicole is a smasha and can't get it out of my head and ****
  11. so we're getting that APT'd album that she should've served instead of the Rosie snoozes, talent won
  12. that's been a thing since forever tho? there were many different versions during the 00s, like deluxe, itunes edition, japanese version, and so on... it is a way to boost up sales but can you blame them when no one buys albums anymore?
  13. I hope she gets the help she needs cuz having a meltdown over a Sombr unfollow is not a good sign... you should be thankful instead
  14. she's a bit insane like Taylor when it comes to men, kinda love the messiness
  15. this girl is hardworking and seems the type to put a lot of pressure on herself, I know Manon leaving and being overworked/dealing with all that hate messed her up... and I personally find her mother annoying, gives off stage parent. wish them the best. and it's so obvious how they all need a break. ppl judge them for being "weak" mentally compared to older generations, however the internet is way more vicious and present these days, and being so young and growing up with social media makes it an extension of real life for them, so ofc getting viral hate content and endless mean comments will affect them mentally.
  16. ngl I hate that SHY have to do this "satirical" debut when they have the star power and presence to pull off this subunit but the song is good if you ignore that evil word... I wish the silliness was more part of the concept and music instead, I love the 2nd gen wackiness they look sooooo good btw, Hyo is at her beauty peak with this hairstyle, Sooyoung has always been somewhat underrated, but Yuri what a woman, ended Yoona with esse
  17. at least the girls are under Geffen too and are a global GG cuz if they were a K-pop group only idk if they would get so many breaks they are being overworked like every K-pop group but Hybe needs to wake up and see that this one of those things that don't fly outside of Korea, they need to find a balance between the choreos/excessive rehearsals and their promo schedule
  18. I mean none of his girls have staying power so I guess it's natural that he'll go after next thing once they expire as pop stars... it's very K-pop in a way. I think the way he sees pop music and pop girls is not that different from most stans, the difference is that he actually is in that industry and can mold these young talented girls into whatever he wants. But I see what you mean knowing that he's straight and evil.
  19. just give Zendaya a call and I know she'll make that happen
  20. girl who the **** is Jayden James your mother is Britney Spears why are you not using that cunty last name
  21. I wish I could shoot a Venom remake with him just so I could know how it feels like to be inside him
  22. CaCa left and took his good looks with her Sabrina knows she lost cuz she never had that hairy pink hole at its peak
  23. he's so lucky Liam and Zayn always seemed a bit.... slow and basic cuz they were way prettier than him

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.