Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

On 9/2/2026 at 7:26 AM, EnoughSaid said:

And we won't even celebrate properly because she will be doing "It's time" the next day

That's the thing that annoys me the most with the release date, Glitter won't even get its time to shine deadbanana2

On 9/2/2026 at 5:09 PM, suburbannature said:

Her IG post getting an AI label is taking me out deadbanana2

When I saw it I couldn't stop laughing. Mariah needs to ease on the filters deadbanana2

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 696.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Looks like she's on Anderson's upcoming album.

I hope we get the Glitter track list in the next week

I haven't checked the base in a minute so I scrolled a bit back and they way it has been 10 pages of MIAM glazing. Never change ATRLambs

blackoutbaby.gif

On 9/8/2026 at 9:57 PM, noonbob said:

OMG!!!!

ahhahhahh

Just ran in here to post this ahh

On 9/8/2026 at 4:57 PM, noonbob said:

OMG!!!!

ahhahhahh

This being what that room actually heard

23 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I haven't checked the base in a minute so I scrolled a bit back and they way it has been 10 pages of MIAM glazing. Never change ATRLambs

blackoutbaby.gif

That MIAM reign just won't let up, it's been proven time to time, there's science, it's scientific proof, it's biology

mariah-carey-mariah.gif

23 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I haven't checked the base in a minute so I scrolled a bit back and they way it has been 10 pages of MIAM glazing. Never change ATRLambs

blackoutbaby.gif

Catch it @Reverie @Faded @conatus

zendaya

2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

10 pages for MIAM meanwhile you keep posting your top ten Daydream performances to crickets sorry baby

6 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Miss us already? I guess it must be hard facilitating meaningful discussions as well as the MIAM council

IMG_0910.gif

#Throwback to MIAM unleashing THE VOICE and giving Daydream the look of superiority. Wow how blessed we are to have singing of this level immortalized in one all-encompassing album

I'm MIAM-neutral. Some of her best late career stuff is there, along with some of her worst. I'm probably one of the biggest Money ($ * / ...) stans on this site. The only time I get activated against MIAM is when people claim it is better than Caution.

The real enemy will always be Memoirs for me (or at least it was until HFIA came along).

IMG_0910.gif

Memoirs - MIAM - Caution the greatest three album run ever ugh love her

IMG_0910.gif

3 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I'm MIAM-neutral. Some of her best late career stuff is there, along with some of her worst. I'm probably one of the biggest Money ($ * / ...) stans on this site. The only time I get activated against MIAM is when people claim it is better than Caution.

The real enemy will always be Memoirs for me (or at least it was until HFIA came along).

IMG_0910.gif

Her worst attempts at making a bad song, naur its trew its trew

5 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I'm MIAM-neutral. Some of her best late career stuff is there, along with some of her worst. I'm probably one of the biggest Money ($ * / ...) stans on this site. The only time I get activated against MIAM is when people claim it is better than Caution.

The real enemy will always be Memoirs for me (or at least it was until HFIA came along).

IMG_0910.gif

didn't know She & Him are touring again tho wth, what are they even promoting? Can they get a new album out asap please? fuh

MIAM definitely has the worst ending of any album ever.... it shouldn't ever end at all!! </3

1 minute ago, Reverie said:

MIAM definitely has the worst ending of any album ever.... it shouldn't ever end at all!! </3

The way MIAM ended Cowtion is indeed the worst ending of any album ever like how could you even follow a behemoth and not be dwarfed by it

Just now, Faded said:

didn't know She & Him are touring again tho wth, what are they even promoting? Can they get a new album out asap please? fuh

Lmao nothing new. It's literally just called the Pump Up The Volumes tour billed as them singing stuff from all 3 volumes. I think it is just in response to I Thought I Saw Your Face Today going somewhat viral on Tiktok recently.

Happy it is happening and it isn't a Christmas tour for once and is actually focused on their original stuff again. Hopefully they get inspired and Volume 4 comes from it, but I'm not counting on it

Just now, That Bad Eartha said:

Happy it is happening and it isn't a Christmas tour for once and is actually focused on their original stuff again. Hopefully they get inspired and Volume 4 comes from it, but I'm not counting on it

Can't say the same for our Moother pig

Just now, Faded said:

Can't say the same for our Moother pig

Mother is only showing up for Christmas and deep pocketed Saudi oil barons, exactly.

zendaya

What should the MIAM 20th anniversary edition include?

We need like Make It Look Good and Camouflage writing demos

Edited by Faded

6 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

The real enemy will always be Memoirs for me

This top 3 Moo album

IMG_0910.gif

6 hours ago, Reverie said:

#Throwback to MIAM unleashing THE VOICE and giving Daydream the look of superiority. Wow how blessed we are to have singing of this level immortalized in one all-encompassing album

Yes! This is actually one of my fav My All performances jonny5

5 hours ago, Faded said:

What should the MIAM 20th anniversary edition include?

We need like Make It Look Good and Camouflage writing demos

For the whole album baby.

We also need official uploads of the "live" performances from that era.

13 hours ago, suburbannature said:

catch this heaux

IMG_0910.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.