Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, conatus said:

One day it'll be dead enough in here that I'll feel brave enough to say I think [redacted] is actually in her bottom 5 albums

blackoutbaby

Wbk Cowtion is bottom 5. Her MDNA.

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 697.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

Oh it's getting kinda scary in here... MIAM council meeting adjourned. Until next time!

187a23d6937e8ddf7e791e68f9b271a8.png

It's kinda embarrasing that while Madonna hit new artistic peaks with her latest album, HFIA was god awful and highkey her worst album

blackoutbaby.gif

The way Cry is a holy anthem until that crazy melodyne run at the end


blackoutbaby.gif

HFIA broke her legendary quality streak but I have hopes she just needs to (want to) get back into creation and find new music she actually likes to be inspired again. HFIA the song and Portrait Remix are two of the best things she's done... now the rest well. I loved Sugar Sweet and still use Mi, Type Dangerous, and I Won't Allow It too.

It is crazy that she even chose to put out her most uninspired album ever after her biggest music break ever, like did she even want to put it out? Why? Insane waste of hype

And the real humiliation ritual was that article from her label that said she wanted to surpass the Beatles like Lebron passing Kareem KJWEBHNKLWEHLKWJEHNLWK like omg.....really? With what In Your Feelings? Not that Lebron surpassed him during a winning season either but really. That one haunts me like #DoYouWantMyHeart

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

The way Cry is a holy anthem until that crazy melodyne run at the end


blackoutbaby.gif

I don't even know which run you're referring to. Nothing she sang on there wasn't replicable. Like if I can screech those runs and belts out and it's out of my range why couldn't she do it as a woman skull Her voice just sounded metallic at that time that's all.

Anyhow I hope you pull a muscle, ho.

3 minutes ago, Reverie said:

HFIA broke her legendary quality streak but I have hopes she just needs to (want to) get back into creation and find new music she actually likes to be inspired again. HFIA the song and Portrait Remix are two of the best things she's done... now the rest well. I loved Sugar Sweet and still use Mi, Type Dangerous, and I Won't Allow It too.

It is crazy that she even chose to put out her most uninspired album ever after her biggest music break ever, like did she even want to put it out? Why? Insane waste of hype

And the real humiliation ritual was that article from her label that said she wanted to surpass the Beatles like Lebron passing Kareem KJWEBHNKLWEHLKWJEHNLWK like omg.....really? With what In Your Feelings? Not that Lebron surpassed him during a winning season either but really. That one haunts me like #DoYouWantMyHeart

NTM on In Your Fillings... Imagine an Ariana feature on it wow surpassing the Beatles immediately

I guess I lied council is back. #Throwback to her personally picking my favorite song of all time for a fave track she wants to be rereleased to get more love at 2:40 . My spiritual MIAM connection with mother. I should've been that gay at the album signing saying that MIAM is the best album of all time but I stopped myself from mentioning past albums because I thought that wouldn't be classy

blackoutbaby.gif

14 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

The way Cry is a holy anthem until that crazy melodyne run at the end


blackoutbaby.gif

It represents an emotional break, the part of her humanity split from her in the divorce. Art!

blackoutbaby.gif

5 minutes ago, Faded said:

NTM on In Your Fillings... Imagine an Ariana feature on it wow surpassing the Beatles immediately

But I don't want to imagine a fourth Ariana collab on another remix I want an original song! It could've been an Eternal Sunshine track maybe I'm picking up what you're putting down

mariah-carey-gym.png

12 minutes ago, Faded said:

I don't even know which run you're referring to. Nothing she sang on there wasn't replicable. Like if I can screech those runs and belts out and it's out of my range why couldn't she do it as a woman skull Her voice just sounded metallic at that time that's all.

Anyhow I hope you pull a muscle, ho.

I love when you just say anything

suburban

4 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I love when you just say anything

suburban

Bich I'm saying there was no need for her to melodyne anything on the song because it's not super difficult melodies for her vocal condition at the time. You're processing things through the lens of 20sriah's abilities as well as being #ageist.

10 minutes ago, Reverie said:

But I don't want to imagine a fourth Ariana collab on another remix I want an original song! It could've been an Eternal Sunshine track maybe I'm picking up what you're putting down

mariah-carey-gym.png

Mariah on I wish I hated u would've gave GTFO pt, II

Just now, suburbannature said:

I

Think

YOUMIGHTBEGETTINGALITTLEBIT

TEEWWWWWW

blackoutbaby.gif

CLASSIKKKK

I lowkey forgot that the first half of MIAM was anthem after anthem, ngl

sabrina

I lost my link to the voice note of her singing Dedicated..... why even live anymore. This has to be suburban's fault

37 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

Please God, give us the Glitter 25 tracklist

Just under two months to go is crazy deadbanana2

Girl, stand on business and release on 9/11

17 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I lowkey forgot that the first half of MIAM was anthem after anthem, ngl

sabrina

Make It Look Good high-key in her top 5, her most inventive song with JD & co

I just realized her sequencing Money ($*/...) between Camouflage and One More Try was quite an influential choice...

Ariana's My Everything (released three months after MIAM) also featured a similar tracklist sequencing where Hands On Me was placed in between Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart and My Everything.

What can I say, MIAMother only.

Why was it better than usualsabrina

I was kinda shocked when the last two tracks (that I hate) came on because the rest flew by. It usually feels like such a chore to me, but it's a good gym album

sabrina

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.