Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

That Bad Eartha

ATRL Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by That Bad Eartha

  1. Just a little under one month until the deadline, here's your friendly reminder. Will remind again when we're 2 weeks out.
  2. That Bad Eartha replied to Rian's topic in Base
    A Floridian completely ignorant to anything going on politically who spends all their time calling women fat/ugly online. Fork found in kitchen.
  3. Nice! Yeah since that show only happened because All Things Go got cancelled, I'd assume that was meant to be her festival set and they probably just added some old faves to pad it out that she and her band already knew how to play with little rehearsal needed and that she'll add more album cuts for the actual tour.
  4. That Bad Eartha replied to Rian's topic in Base
    The lyrics were so bad the Irish times accidentally thought she was singing in gaelic
  5. Oh got it haha, I must not be on the email list.
  6. The tour doesn't start for 3 more days....
  7. I can def relate to that. I think sometimes feeling like that sort of millennial existential ennui makes me even more opposed to the super commercialized side of Christmas which she has kind of become the primary focal point for. Like I'm sorry I just can't find the energy to care if she takes the record back from Ella Langley or not.
  8. I can't tell if I'm just tired of Christmas as it pertains to Mariah or if I'm just not in the mood for Christmas as a concept in general this year lmao. Moo Humbug! HFIA arriving/sounding like a loud wet fart after waiting so long for new music and then her promptly moving on to Christmas like her non-Christmas stuff was just a fun little side project didn't help with my feelings towards the current position Christmas holds in her career. Thankfully the Glitter remixes have been good so far so we at least have that to look forward to before she goes full Christmas for 2 months and then in hibernation recovering from all the Christmas work for 2-3 months after.
  9. I meant more in a sort of a witch/demon/troll/Rumplestilskin-type sneaky curse of like "once you submit to this, you're gonna be trapped here in the games section forever and I'm gonna have to learn the rules to ATRL's Next Top Model" kind of trap.
  10. Wait so on the form are we submitting two female artists not from your original list and then theme suggestions? Or do we send the nicknames there?
  11. TFW you click on a tag and end up in the games section
  12. Well at least we get to drag her two years in a row.
  13. Daddy issues in full effect because @Ace Reject really went to the store to get a pack of cigarettes and abandoned us.
  14. Stumbling upon MCIIY in the promised land
  15. Also kind of gives RuPaul's neck in this album cover
  16. Playing in Tori Amos' things
  17. Thanks @ahauntingnearu for ballot #5!
  18. The way this performance is so good it tricked me into liking the song
  19. Sis you called someone horrible for saying that having gay friends is important to being understood especially in a homophobic country and said all your gay friends are constantly stabbing you in the back. Are you not in her making negative assumptions of anyone who is pro-having gay friends yourself lmao? Those are just my observations based on real life interactions, not saying it applies to everyone.
  20. Yeah I find both scenarios odd for different reasons. Only gay/male friends often end up being a tad vapid only-sex oriented and stan women but can easily be misogynists, but also gay guys with only female friends can often teeter a bit too far into internet weeb/gaycel territory. Variety is the spice of life people, develop your friendships with both!
  21. There are Danity Kane's everywhere for those with the eyes to see
  22. Yeah generally agree, but it is also a balance. Because I think gay men with NO gay male friends is also a red flag, just usually in a different direction.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.