Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 692.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

1 hour ago, stevyy said:

HFIA (song) is her best song ever and the best song by anyone ever.

Definitely top 5

2 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

then there was one a year or two after mine I think.

Wot?? I do not remember this one

29 minutes ago, Faded said:

Wot?? I do not remember this one

Well.... it was a flop compared to the other two. fan looks like you did participate though

blackoutbaby

Saw Heavenly, the Mary version of It's a Wrap, Standing O, and Sunflowers in the bottom 10 and immediately closed the tab. Don't piss me off

13 minutes ago, conatus said:

Saw Heavenly, the Mary version of It's a Wrap, Standing O, and Sunflowers in the bottom 10 and immediately closed the tab. Don't piss me off

Not a Standing O defender...perhaps it's best you were on hiatus for both

46 minutes ago, conatus said:

Saw Heavenly, the Mary version of It's a Wrap, Standing O, and Sunflowers in the bottom 10 and immediately closed the tab. Don't piss me off

It's Mary Wrap is an abomination I'm sorry those two AA rihmixes are not part of my The Art Of Letting Go (Deluxe Edition). The way Mary's vocal got some vocal comp errors and it's a lazy copy and paste vocals remix makes it traash

Edited by Faded

2 minutes ago, Faded said:

It's Mary Wrap is an abomination I'm sorry those two AA rihmixes are not part of my The Art Of Letting Go (Deluxe Edition). The way Mary's vocal got some vocal comp errors and it's a lazy copy and paste vocals remix makes it traash

Lmao I always forget you are like the #1 MJB da MVP hater on ATRL

zendaya

16 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Lmao I always forget you are like the #1 MJB da MVP hater on ATRL

zendaya

as the OG OMJBH it's my oBLIGation to stay on her neck

zendaya

22 minutes ago, Faded said:

It's Mary Wrap is an abomination I'm sorry those two AA rihmixes are not part of my The Art Of Letting Go (Deluxe Edition). The way Mary's vocal got some vocal comp errors and it's a lazy copy and paste vocals remix makes it traash

It also cracks me up that you are the #1 MIAMTEC stan here, but you've also changed the album title in your library

zendaya

6 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

It also cracks me up that you are the #1 MIAMTEC stan here, but you've also changed the album title in your library

zendaya

My MIAMTEC could mean anything alexz

So she's getting a second Christmas Barbie and has filmed a new Christmas commercial.

She's officially in her Christmas bag.

7 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

It also cracks me up that you are the #1 MIAMTEC stan here, but you've also changed the album title in your library

zendaya

Honestly I changed it when it first came out and I was young (14 yo) and I never changed it back ... This is #Dedicated to the 2010s hunny

That summer- that summer '14 is the best-

That's my most stanningic moment of Mariah Carey music ever

52 minutes ago, Faded said:

Honestly I changed it when it first came out and I was young (14 yo) and I never changed it back ... This is #Dedicated to the 2010s hunny

That summer- that summer '14 is the best-

That's my most stanningic moment of Mariah Carey music ever

Haha before I finally caved and switched to streaming (over just using itdmusic or onlyiplus for all my stuff lmao) I was def prone to rearranging tracklists if I hated the sequencing (I remember I did True Blue and My Everything for sure, probably some others).

Now even though I still can on Apple Music I'm too lazy and I listen to so much stuff in playlists anyways so I can temporarily shift stuff if I want to.

4 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

Haha before I finally caved and switched to streaming (over just using itdmusic or onlyiplus for all my stuff lmao) I was def prone to rearranging tracklists if I hated the sequencing (I remember I did True Blue and My Everything for sure, probably some others).

Now even though I still can on Apple Music I'm too lazy and I listen to so much stuff in playlists anyways so I can temporarily shift stuff if I want to.

i usually rearrange tracklists in playlists because i need to preserve the original for completion purposes -*

6 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

We're not allowed to have a new rate until people recognize this is one of her best songs.

5 hours ago, stevyy said:

I will never acknowledge that noise.

5 hours ago, stevyy said:

HFIA (song) is her best song ever and the best song by anyone ever.

Two truths and a lie

ezgif-359d397c26756496.thumb.gif.22b9171

1 hour ago, Faded said:

Honestly I changed it when it first came out and I was young (14 yo) and I never changed it back ... This is #Dedicated to the 2010s hunny

That summer- that summer '14 is the best-

That's my most stanningic moment of Mariah Carey music ever

MIAM still not getting its deserved top album spot for me because I have like four different variations listed throughout the years before I fully gave into streaming </3

6 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I honestly think she might have had the most full discography rates on ATRL. Because there was that classic ATRL one, mine in 2020 during MC30/Covid and then there was one a year or two after mine I think.

Let's see if we can trick Ace's dementia riddled brain into allowing a new one so we can get mad all over again over largely the same placements as every other rate before.

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

Results peaked with your rate I think. I forgot how the 2015 one went though. I barely care to follow rate results these days because all the sabotage and bullshit scores have gotten way too old. Or maybe nothing's changed but the smaller number of overall participants gives all the dishonest people more impact. conatus his karmic debt maybe we need to think of a 1-5 scoring or something idk

ezgif-359d397c26756496.thumb.gif.22b9171

1 minute ago, Reverie said:

Results peaked with your rate I think. I forgot how the 2015 one went though. I barely care to follow rate results these days because all the sabotage and bullshit scores have gotten way too old. Or maybe nothing's changed but the smaller number of overall participants gives all the dishonest people more impact. conatus his karmic debt maybe we need to think of a 1-5 scoring or something idk

ezgif-359d397c26756496.thumb.gif.22b9171

It is a double edged sword because part of me thinks the sabotage scores are part of what is even keeping rates alive here at all with the added mess making them somewhat more engaging since no one really wants to do in depth commentary any more.

But yes the 12s, -1s, ten different 11s and 0s for like a 4 album rate is crazy work. I'm guilty of it too though in my recent stuff, so can't throw stones.

Or that Slayyyter discog rate (that may have never happened? idk) where the host was gonna give people a 20 initially lmaoooo.

ezgif-359d397c26756496.thumb.gif.22b9171

1 minute ago, That Bad Eartha said:

It is a double edged sword because part of me thinks the sabotage scores are part of what is even keeping rates alive here at all with the added mess making them somewhat more engaging since no one really wants to do in depth commentary any more.

But yes the 12s, -1s, ten different 11s and 0s for like a 4 album rate is crazy work. I'm guilty of it too though in my recent stuff, so can't throw stones.

Or that Slayyyter discog rate (that may have never happened? idk) where the host was gonna give people a 20 initially lmaoooo.

ezgif-359d397c26756496.thumb.gif.22b9171

I guess it's like Amerikkka and guns, all the people who wanted a fair game aren't here anymore so everyone left are the demons. It's fine but it feels like I can just doomscroll on post Elon twitter if I wanna see people fight instead of be nerds

ezgif-359d397c26756496.thumb.gif.22b9171

2 minutes ago, Reverie said:

I guess it's like Amerikkka and guns, all the people who wanted a fair game aren't here anymore so everyone left are the demons. It's fine but it feels like I can just doomscroll on post Elon twitter if I wanna see people fight instead of be nerds

ezgif-359d397c26756496.thumb.gif.22b9171

I was thinking of it more like the randomization of reality tv competitions lmao, but go off on the deeper parallels sis.

Like old school Survivor/Big Brother/shows like that used to rely on a certain level of skill/strategy/passion for the game and more and more they are just relying on twists involving luck/random chance to make the show more exciting and able to compete with shows like Traitors/Beast Games/the Squid Game reality show that are more random just inherently.

ezgif-359d397c26756496.thumb.gif.22b9171

Edited by That Bad Eartha

4 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

It also cracks me up that you are the #1 MIAMTEC stan here, but you've also changed the album title in your library

zendaya

I am the #1 MIAMTEC stan in the world. Her third best album ever.

  1. Vorsicht
    2. Hier für Alles
    3. Ich. Ich bin Maria... die schwer fassbare Sängerin

bottom: Erinnerungen eines unperfekten Engels.

2 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I was thinking of it more like the randomization of reality tv competitions lmao, but go off on the deeper parallels sis.

Like old school Survivor/Big Brother/shows like that used to rely on a certain level of skill/strategy/passion for the game and more and more they are just relying on twists involving luck/random chance to make the show more exciting and able to compete with shows like Traitors/Beast Games/the Squid Game reality show that are more random just inherently.

ezgif-359d397c26756496.thumb.gif.22b9171

That all works too, I was trying to be hateful

ezgif-359d397c26756496.thumb.gif.22b9171

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.