Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, doonerr said:

You Don't Know What To Do supremacy ducky

Yasssss

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 692.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

3 minutes ago, conatus said:

the standard boring new Lamb trinity (I don't even have to say it but you know which 3 it is)

no shade to any longstanding Lamb who still has those 3 as their trinity of course, it's all love

KZI4zf9.thumb.png.43a6d730781e354bdfa45f

3 minutes ago, conatus said:

I fear it was probably the standard boring new Lamb trinity (I don't even have to say it but you know which 3 it is)

I think I was also a bit more bop-minded than ballad-minded at the time so make of that what you will

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

thats how it is for many discovering her music for the first time but you eventually saw the light mashallah

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

3 minutes ago, Faded said:

Yasssss

That's so Twink Summer. We're currently undergoing Wistfully Romantic Fall

7 minutes ago, doonerr said:

Supernatural (with Special Guest Stars "DemBabies" A.K.A. Ms. Monroe & Mr. Moroccan Scott Cannon A.K.A. Roc n' Roe) supremacy ducky

We Love America We Love America Bnw GIF - We love america We love america  bnw We love america rep era - Discover & Share GIFs

9 minutes ago, doonerr said:

That's so Twink Summer. We're currently undergoing Wistfully Romantic Fall

It's just you, I'm still in my mesh twink outfits

15 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

karl ***** i always forget its you with this

Faded

as your pfp fjfjdigjdfgij

its not a bad mix though but like... yeah

Hehehehe I need to change my @ to Camouflage and then life will be complete

7 minutes ago, conatus said:

Did someone say wistfully romantic

hey boy, what's going on?
thanks, I'm doing okay
don't believe rumors- hey
how's your family?
please say hello for me
guess we've both grown up a bit
but i have to admit
it really still feels good
here by your side
sitting right next to you
just like i used to do
you know we can't deny
no one else in our lives
holds a candle to you and i

Oprah Singing GIFs | Tenor

She should move up the release of Glitter 25 to early October. Why are we waiting until Halloween?

I was just thinking it's probably because of the vinyls, so oh well.

2 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

I was just thinking it's probably because of the vinyls, so oh well.

that and the fact that theyre counting on the its time video to draw attention to her so more people are likely to check out the release

definitely need glitter back on streaming sooner my local files have been working overtime

Mariah Carey Mariah Carey Glitter GIF - Mariah Carey Mariah Carey Glitter  Harajukunken - Discover & Share GIFs

3 hours ago, conatus said:

no shade to any longstanding Lamb who still has those 3 as their trinity of course, it's all love

KZI4zf9.thumb.png.43a6d730781e354bdfa45f

Full shade tbh why should the general audience respect Mariah's music outside her hits if her own fans won't

KZI4zf9.thumb.png.43a6d730781e354bdfa45f

Edited by Reverie

No really making us wait almost two months after 9/11 like omgg I wanna stream it now

In the meantime I will be giving Charmbracelord her final summer listenings as we transition into fall

jlo-cant-sing-mariah.gif

Did someone say falling in love and unbridled joy and a gentle breeze with some ice cream

  • Author
  • ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, #Beautiful said:

@feelslikeadream is there any way you can update the OP to include HFIA?

I guess I should....

kWRYeOF.gif

It's Mariah and Free

Just Blaze beats

YeeEEEEAAAAeeEEEEEE

It's the roc and Mariah and the women go

UhhhhHHHHHaaahhhHHHHhhh

And I love it when the ladies sing

UHH HUH UHHH UHHHHH

paragwontbms-tokyo-toni-birds-of-a-feath

4 hours ago, conatus said:

We need a new discography rate.

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

I honestly think she might have had the most full discography rates on ATRL. Because there was that classic ATRL one, mine in 2020 during MC30/Covid and then there was one a year or two after mine I think.

Let's see if we can trick Ace's dementia riddled brain into allowing a new one so we can get mad all over again over largely the same placements as every other rate before.

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

We're not allowed to have a new rate until people recognize this is one of her best songs.

59 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

We're not allowed to have a new rate until people recognize this is one of her best songs.

I will never acknowledge that noise.

HFIA (song) is her best song ever and the best song by anyone ever.

4 minutes ago, stevyy said:

I will never acknowledge that noise.

3 minutes ago, stevyy said:

HFIA (song) is her best song ever and the best song by anyone ever.

aretha-blink.gif

1 hour ago, That Bad Eartha said:

mine in 2020 during MC30/Covid and then there was one a year or two after mine I think.

Both happened during my hiatus so they don't count

ezgif-359d397c26756496.thumb.gif.22b9171

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.