Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

9 hours ago, Mandalay said:

So this is what she got for being soo good in the past?

What?

7 hours ago, Sonny said:

I was there! I arrived too late to see her arrive but I saw her leave, it was crazy.

jonny5

Lucky!

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 696.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

18 minutes ago, Reverie said:

I should've gone jonny

Why didn't you?? You could have screamed to her about the greatness of MIAM jonny

25 minutes ago, noonbob said:

Why didn't you?? You could have screamed to her about the greatness of MIAM jonny

Maybe that's why I didn't, they would've removed me from the premises. I hear the bouncer is a Daydream stan, how ****** up if true jonny

(Going out is too tiring for me I would've asked to sit right next to her for the entire night)

wkejhnweh I was fr about to say that if I was there I would've asked her to put this on streaming. Maybe that was their intention playing this while she was there LMFAOOOOOOOO

1 hour ago, Reverie said:

wkejhnweh I was fr about to say that if I was there I would've asked her to put this on streaming. Maybe that was their intention playing this while she was there LMFAOOOOOOOO

Yes!! We need that remix on streaming!

ripriprip

12 hours ago, EJQL8 said:

There's gonna be a new remix of All My Life. WAP

KZI4zf9.thumb.png.43a6d730781e354bdfa45f

not another pointless remix of an old song with old vocals taking up space on the tracklist

At least with Rainbow's End she did rerecord her vocals, no remixes on Daydream30, and only remix of an unreleased on Music Box 30... Her giving us two (or more??) remixes with old vocals for Glitter25 is quite a she can keep those

Edited by Faded

I mean is there even much truly new old stuff in the vault for Glitter? I'm just gonna be happy to get the Morales mixes of Loverboy on streaming finally.

Pitchfork
No image preview

Kelela on the Music That Made Her

The singer's taste is just as eclectic as her own work

She's not one of the main albums listed but she's technically mentioned twice, the first one to be named at all in the article and again grouping Butterfly with Voodoo and Mama's Gun heart2 This Mariah daughter of all time we need the original song collab maybe in like 3 years when both of them actually feel like it

14 hours ago, Faded said:

At least with Rainbow's End she did rerecord her vocals, no remixes on Daydream30, and only remix of an unreleased on Music Box 30... Her giving us two (or more??) remixes with old vocals for Glitter25 is quite a she can keep those

wasn't the underneath the stars eric kupper remix new on daydream30?

Never actually looked through the entire OP before and didn't realise the discography rate on OldTRL was linked there.

Thank **** the website's down because my ballot, as a new Lamb at the time, was disrespectful as hell from what I remember to the point where I'm pretty sure the good sis @feelslikeadream called me out on it.

We need a new discography rate.

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

On 9/11/2026 at 9:39 AM, James_Dean said:

Is she ever going to drop Glitter (film) on digital?

the full movie has been on youtube for 3 years and no one bothered to take it down so its unlikely dddddddd

2 minutes ago, conatus said:

Never actually looked through the entire OP before and didn't realise the discography rate on OldTRL was linked there.

Thank **** the website's down because my ballot, as a new Lamb at the time, was disrespectful as hell from what I remember to the point where I'm pretty sure the good sis @feelslikeadream called me out on it.

We need a new discography rate.

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

whats your top 3 now (albums)

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

3 minutes ago, conatus said:

We need a new discography rate.

And not just because I want to give My Love (2025) a well-deserved 0.

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

Just now, conatus said:

And not just because I want to give My Love (2025) a well-deserved 0.

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

a man and a woman are playing a video game with chinese writing on the screen

Just now, #Beautiful said:

whats your top 3 now (albums)

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

Butterfly, Charmbracelet, Memoirs #realmusic

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

2 minutes ago, conatus said:

Butterfly, Charmbracelet, Memoirs #realmusic

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

clock. i wonder how different your initial one was dddddd

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

9 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

wasn't the underneath the stars eric kupper remix new on daydream30?

Whoops skull I didn't even download that one and swiftly forgot about it's unnecessary existence

Just now, #Beautiful said:

clock. i wonder how different your initial one was dddddd

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

I fear it was probably the standard boring new Lamb trinity (I don't even have to say it but you know which 3 it is)

I think I was also a bit more bop-minded than ballad-minded at the time so make of that what you will

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

5 minutes ago, conatus said:

And not just because I want to give My Love (2025) a well-deserved 0.

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

Suck a dih suck a dih suck a dih-dih - Mariah Carey (2008)

Just now, Faded said:

Whoops skull I didn't even download that one and swiftly forgot about it's unnecessary existence

karl ***** i always forget its you with this

Faded

as your pfp fjfjdigjdfgij

its not a bad mix though but like... yeah

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.