Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

19 minutes ago, Saddy said:

 

Probably a Black Irish Espresso flavor vomit out for Christmas. 

On 9/24/2024 at 7:04 AM, Lightbringer007 said:

I dont think yall understand how huge this omg

 

 

 

hard work and sacrifice really pay off :clap3:

Can't believe that since i joined this fandom she stopped releasing albums :deadbanana: 

 

Like okay, Caution is her best album but queen release more. 

Got an email for new Christmas concerts from Mimi this year. Last year I went to the MSG show, this year will be going to the Jersey show. See y'all there. 

why has sony been on youtube's ASS :rip: all these classic perfs getting taken down FIX it :jonny2: 

  • ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, noonbob said:

 

Why does she hate us? GIVE US ANOTHER (non Xmas) SINGLE *****

its mad annoying bc she can give us 1 more album.

On 9/29/2024 at 4:45 PM, noonbob said:

 

A classic.

 

:jonny:

literally been so obsessed with this song and One and Only lately :WAP: her album tracks are truly something else 

On 10/1/2024 at 12:06 PM, JoeAg said:

literally been so obsessed with this song and One and Only lately :WAP: her album tracks are truly something else 

YEAAAH U GOT TO TURN UP ALL THE WAY

31 minutes ago, Topaz said:

YEAAAH U GOT TO TURN UP ALL THE WAY

the intro to that song makes me feel like I took an edible and started walking in a rainy city at night sidhjehxhehbxhebdn it's so good :jonny:

I wish she'd get her weeks at #1 record back already so we can move on from that song  

21 hours ago, Burn said:

Does anyone please have the version of this gif where J.Lo is running towards Mariah?

 

spacer.png

5bvpzyX.gif

On 9/30/2024 at 11:19 AM, Slamless said:

why has sony been on youtube's ASS :rip: all these classic perfs getting taken down FIX it :jonny2: 

I think I read somewhere it has to do with Sesac having to rework their agreement with Youtube, not sure if it got fixed yet. 

Storytime: last Tuesday I went out to a pub (Wetherspoons for UK/Ireland girls that know it) with my friend and I had a few drinks and we bumped into this lady and somehow Mariah Carey came into the conversation and she said she's a big fan of her and I was like "OMG I love her too!" and she said "I love her Through The Rain song!" which really was interesting to me because this song is a bit of a hidden gem and I replied "omg same that song got me through things!" and she felt similarly so we then belted the chorus in the middle of the pub. Iconic really but deserved especially for this hymn. 🦋

Edited by holyground13

 

OH EXACTLY @ 2:27 DEDICATED HIVE 

Edited by Reverie

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.