Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, CozySkin said:

Speaking about new Music? 

OK, last few things. Word is, you're working on new music. Accurate?
Accurate. I have nine or 10 songs, so it's enough to have an album. I just haven't put the vocals down on every song.

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 695.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

1 hour ago, CozySkin said:

Speaking about new Music? 

OK, last few things. Word is, you're working on new music. Accurate?
Accurate. I have nine or 10 songs, so it's enough to have an album. I just haven't put the vocals down on every song.

45 minutes ago, Daszkowski said:

OK, last few things. Word is, you're working on new music. Accurate?
Accurate. I have nine or 10 songs, so it's enough to have an album. I just haven't put the vocals down on every song.

So, another 6 years? :giraffe:

She seemed so subdued on Drew Barrymore. She used to be so lively in interviews, but I know it has been a tough couple of years.

yea it seemed like she didnt want to speak at all until the very end. 

slay with the yearly its time video. we are back to our season

On 10/31/2024 at 5:32 AM, Daszkowski said:

Accurate. I have nine or 10 songs, so it's enough to have an album. I just haven't put the vocals down on every song.

That's what she's been saying for two years 

 

:suburban:

A close friend of mine tweeted today something like

 

"i dont like mariah

i dont like her voice and i dont like her music" and OMG it irritated me so bad :deadbanana: 

 

I was ready to attack but i can't because i have to keep it professional there :sick:

Do we think she will release new christmas music this yr? 

2 hours ago, chaychay18 said:

Do we think she will release new christmas music this yr? 

I hope not

 

I just watched this for the first time and it launched me right into the Christmas season. What a STUNNING vocal performance and the choir also eats up every crumb. AMAZING.

On 11/1/2024 at 7:32 AM, Funnyfatty said:

A close friend of mine tweeted today something like

 

"i dont like mariah

i dont like her voice and i dont like her music" and OMG it irritated me so bad :deadbanana: 

 

I was ready to attack but i can't because i have to keep it professional there :sick:

Should have replied with receipts 

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

Did @suburbannature secure a copy?

No I'm a poor homeowner now 

as a base, can we please have security escort out @suburbannature from this base?

I don't know, I've been feeling some kind of way for him sometime when it comes to Mariah.

It's personal, darling.

xoxo

mariah2003.thumb.gif.14076bc737526b6918e 

Just now, Xtina23 said:

as a base, can we please have security escort out @suburbannature from this base?

I don't know, I've been feeling some kind of way for him sometime when it comes to Mariah.

It's personal, darling.

xoxo

mariah2003.thumb.gif.14076bc737526b6918e 

Girl, what are you yapping about? I have been in my innocent, demure era. 

N-E-Ways... should I go and see Miss Mariah for a third time in Vegas?

IDK if I want to see her act uninterested being there again, but it is always nice to see her stun irl.

decisions decisions....

Edited by Xtina23

1 minute ago, suburbannature said:

Girl, what are you yapping about? I have been in my innocent, demure era. 

idk there's something about your energy that makes me feel uneasy

just speaking out load. idk...

mariah2003.thumb.gif.14076bc737526b6918e

2 minutes ago, Xtina23 said:

idk there's something about your energy that makes me feel uneasy

just speaking out load. idk...

mariah2003.thumb.gif.14076bc737526b6918e

Xtina23 giving people lectures about bad energy ijbol 

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Xtina23 giving people lectures about bad energy ijbol 

sorry, what does ijbol mean? I don't speak Portuguese.

anyways, I had hoped that @suburbannature was in a better place now than the last time I saw her when she showed up uninvited at one of my parties and displayed questionable behavior. It is sad yet predictable that she would use my name at this time to reinvent past incidents for her promotional gain. It is in my heart to forgive and I will keep her in my prayers.

mariah2003.thumb.gif.14076bc737526b6918e

13 hours ago, Xtina23 said:

sorry, what does ijbol mean? I don't speak Portuguese.

anyways, I had hoped that @suburbannature was in a better place now than the last time I saw her when she showed up uninvited at one of my parties and displayed questionable behavior. It is sad yet predictable that she would use my name at this time to reinvent past incidents for her promotional gain. It is in my heart to forgive and I will keep her in my prayers.

mariah2003.thumb.gif.14076bc737526b6918e

:rip:

17 hours ago, Xtina23 said:

sorry, what does ijbol mean? I don't speak Portuguese.

anyways, I had hoped that @suburbannature was in a better place now than the last time I saw her when she showed up uninvited at one of my parties and displayed questionable behavior. It is sad yet predictable that she would use my name at this time to reinvent past incidents for her promotional gain. It is in my heart to forgive and I will keep her in my prayers.

mariah2003.thumb.gif.14076bc737526b6918e

She? SHE? Subur I'm so sorry 

IMG-3191.gif

OMG HELP YA'LL!!!

I CAN NOT STOP TWERKING TO MARIAH'S AMAZING SONG, "THIRSTY", AGAIN!

DFJNDSKJGNDSKLFMDSF

47051bbd07e3f7e255414a162dd3f5f8_w200.gi

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.