Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

Wait! She must be pre-recording new vocals for IWKWLI for her Brazil concert. 

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

My aunt died when I was banned so I couldn't post before but Mariah's music has gotten me through.  Its made me remember how much she means to me. 

 

 

Her whistle notes alone :( :( 

 

 

On 7/24/2024 at 7:41 AM, noonbob said:

Where THE **** is this woman??

:biblio:

 

 

1 hour ago, 1DES said:

 

tenor.gif

 

She looks so good! Wtf is she doing at a OR concert? Dem kids brats prolly stan ha.

 

:jonny5:

 

WTF her music is so good :eek:

 

like I never got into her 90s stuff so I stepped away but giving Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel & E=MC2 another listen and both albums are so perfect but like E=MC2 had no skips :WAP:

 

 

 

like I know MOAIA is everyone's least fave but I like the underdog album :weeps:

 

 

 

 

1 hour ago, Alldeezy said:

WTF her music is so good :eek:

 

like I never got into her 90s stuff so I stepped away but giving Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel & E=MC2 another listen and both albums are so perfect but like E=MC2 had no skips :WAP:

 

 

 

like I know MOAIA is everyone's least fave but I like the underdog album :weeps:

 

 

 

 

MOAIA is everyone's least fave?? 
who is that clown who said that? :suburban:

On 7/25/2024 at 8:30 AM, king_queen said:

Emancipation has been on CONSTANT rotation

Who tf sings like this?!!!!

 

KEEP ON KEEP ON KEEP AWWWWWWWWWWN!

On 7/27/2024 at 3:29 PM, Saddy said:

 

What are supposed to look at? The lipped vocals? The 0% energy? 

Base as dead as her vocals. :suburban:

the thought that one day we will witness her death, I'll kill myself fr fr tumblr_inline_r4mw1zzjuj1qktomp_500.gif

10 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

the thought that one day we will witness her death, I'll kill myself fr fr tumblr_inline_r4mw1zzjuj1qktomp_500.gif

We've already witnessed the death of Mariah as a singer/artist/vocalist. The birth of Slothriah.

 

6 hours ago, killer_rose said:

We've already witnessed the death of Mariah as a singer/artist/vocalist. The birth of Slothriah.

 

But seriously speaking, I'll be really sad when this happens

tumblr_inline_r44oskezev1qktomp_500.gif

On 7/29/2024 at 12:32 PM, killer_rose said:

We've already witnessed the death of Mariah as a singer/artist/vocalist. The birth of Slothriah.

 

I just know I will be listening to daydream no stop crying like a cissytumblr_inline_r4mw1zzjuj1qktomp_500.gif

My boyfriend just sent me his Mimi ranking and he (mostly) ate with this omg :heart2:

 

teom: your girl, fly like a bird, joy ride
e=mc2: side effects, for the record, i wish you well 
memoirs: HATEU, candy bling, languishing
butterfly: babydoll, butterfly, close my eyes (every song is my fav so)
caution: 8th grade, giving me life, with you
daydream: i am free, looking in, melt away
charm: the one, my saving grace, subtle invitation 
miam: faded, cry, the art of letting go
emotions: can't let go, if it's over, til the end of time
debut: love takes time, vanishing, i don't wanna cry
rainbow: petals/rainbow, ctta, crybaby 
glitter: loverboy remix, lead the way, twister
music box: anytime you need a friend, never forget you, everything fades away

 

 

Little did we know she'd fully lip VOL in just a few years

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.