Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

iTunes US #54 We Belong Together

wait for the update of Spotify

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 695.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

I've never been so bored as a Mariah fan. I need new music next year at the very latest. The Christmas **** is so tired. I need her excited about her career again. 

36 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Remember when she used to make music 

giphy.webp

37 minutes ago, Morissette said:

I've never been so bored as a Mariah fan. I need new music next year at the very latest. The Christmas **** is so tired. I need her excited about her career again. 

Same :gaycat6:

I got so excited until I saw the tracklist is just the original album remastered. not even one new song. ch… :clack:

Looks like the only new track on the 2LP is Hero live at the Cathedral of St. John The Divine. The 2019 deluxe is superior as it already has the rest of the St. John concert anyway + so much more bonus content. The packaging for this new one is very pretty though.

Edited by Burn

she looks really different on these covers...is it makeup or did she do something with her face? if you told me her face was AI generated I'd believe it

 

like the Mariah pic at the top of this website looks more natural relatively speaking: https://mariahcarey.rosecityworks.com/

Edited by rockettoast

22 minutes ago, rockettoast said:

she looks really different on these covers...is it makeup or did she do something with her face? if you told me her face was AI generated I'd believe it

 

like the Mariah pic at the top of this website looks more natural relatively speaking: https://mariahcarey.rosecityworks.com/

It honestly looks like her chest and face have been photoshopped onto a model's body nnnnn

MariahCarey-AIWFCIYVinyl7inchSINGLE-1200

The only thing I wanted for this year's new edition was the extended versions of the songs. I know they exist because fans have uploaded some of them on YouTube (AIWFCIY, Baby Please Come Home, O Holy Night). What a disappointment...

I see Mariah kept the same graphic designer from the MIAMTEC era :priceless:

On 10/9/2024 at 6:29 PM, vipanonymous said:

giphy.webp

True. All I know is the Big Energy remix is one of my favorite remixes from her whole career, so at least she's giving us quick lil features

 

giphy.webp

Doubling down and still confirming that the stills she picked were a mistake.

20 minutes ago, Miichael said:

honestly I'm surprised she hasn't done another christmas album since 2010

She released Christmas Special in 2020

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.