Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

Can someone post the video where Alison discusses the satanic rituals?

I can only find this gif

XRfENN2.gif

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 697.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

20 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Can someone post the video where Alison discusses the satanic rituals?

I can only find this gif

XRfENN2.gif

 

The way she out streams beyonce on my monthly plays by x10 this month dlkfjdlkafjda fdlkjld

 

Her voice during the MUSICBOX era could rival WHITNEY in term of pure power and purity; there wasn't not a trace of nasality during that era. However, i prefer her thinnier, girlier and abit nasal sound of DAYDREAM better - it added alot of styles to the hip hop, uptempo songs. 

 

Her high notes in CAUTION sound soo AI-ed, i cant get over them!! 

 

spacer.png

Edited by Kh-Loud

I remember from 2014 that Mariah collaborated with him on the Thirsty remix. Not to undermine how sad it is for the families of course, but between the losses in her family, and then two of her collaborators (Fatman Scoop and now Rich Homie Quan) within a couple of weeks it can't be easy.

 

 

The way I don't even bother checking her "performances" anymore.
Lipsyncing being banned in China clearly means nothing to Moo, since she lipped the entire concert. :bibliahh:
I hope they sue her ass.

2 hours ago, killer_rose said:

The way I don't even bother checking her "performances" anymore.
Lipsyncing being banned in China clearly means nothing to Moo, since she lipped the entire concert. :bibliahh:
I hope they sue her ass.

came here to get some clues about that and yeah, nothing changed XRfENN2.gif

4REAL4REAL is better than 80% of Estein Standard version!! She knows how to write a catchy uptempo eye candy FORSUREFORSUREEE

Edited by Kh-Loud

Tik tok lambs keep pushing the narrative that she had to sing 100% live cause in china Playback is illegal so what now KZI4zf9.thumb.png.43a6d730781e354bdfa45f

38 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

Tik tok lambs keep pushing the narrative that she had to sing 100% live cause in china Playback is illegal so what now KZI4zf9.thumb.png.43a6d730781e354bdfa45f

help bc why does this pic almost blend into your avi. it's like two Mariah's in the studio together - one disgusted with the other one's vocals.
 

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.f269f0d20e9e30a7c683fbce854f892a.gifKZI4zf9.thumb.png.43a6d730781e354bdfa45f258963635f.png

6 hours ago, Burn said:

help bc why does this pic almost blend into your avi. it's like two Mariah's in the studio together - one disgusted with the other one's vocals.
 

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.f269f0d20e9e30a7c683fbce854f892a.gifKZI4zf9.thumb.png.43a6d730781e354bdfa45f258963635f.png

she tried to cosplay my avi KZI4zf9.thumb.png.43a6d730781e354bdfa45f

Um when did warning points start inverting? How do I have -25 points?  KZI4zf9.thumb.png.43a6d730781e354bdfa45f

3 hours ago, Touchdown said:

Um when did warning points start inverting? How do I have -25 points?  KZI4zf9.thumb.png.43a6d730781e354bdfa45f

You can request for it to be corrected here:

 

 

I'm so excited to see Mariah tomorrow in Sao Paulo! 

What songs does she usually perform on her residency? I want to show some songhs to my mother before the concert. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.