Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 696k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

I managed to get a cheap ticket to the last NYC show. I hope the sales pick up

She needs to retire the Christmas concerts for a few years. Offering up the same thing every year is just tiresome.

ovtrctear-tearyuna.gif

WE NEED NEW NON-CHRISTMAS MUSIC!

WE NEED NEW NON-CHRISTMAS MUSIC!

WE NEED NEW NON-CHRISTMAS MUSIC!

The locals are dragging her for the lipping :rip: 

 

also what on earth are these new wigs..

I know she does the Christmas nonsense for the money but doesn't she already have enough? Greed is truly a deadly sin :shakeno:

1 hour ago, STMG23 said:

Ask her about the new album instead! :rogue:

She'll only lie under oath.

  • 2 weeks later...

I need her to collab with a real singer because Kelly Clarkson is right there waiting. 

Does anyone know why Mariah claims Venezuelan ancestry when her grandfather came from Cuba?

4 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Does anyone know why Mariah claims Venezuelan ancestry when her grandfather came from Cuba?

Census documents show Venezuela immigration and she went to Venezuela several years ago to learn about her roots.

 

—- 


she's starting to sound better 

what day do we think they will drop the diamond certification for merry christmas? we all know its eligible so im thinking they announce on the date of the re-release? 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.