Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 692.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

10 hours ago, 1DES said:

Isn't this about Tommy?

she even used it in the background when she talked about her in the book :grill: correct me if i'm wrong y'all

3 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

she even used it in the background when she talked about her in the book :grill: correct me if i'm wrong y'all

I think she wrote this song about all the people who have betrayed her in one way or another in her life. And you can include here almost all of her exes, friends, family, etc. 

I forgot how good Caution was, I've been listening to it and Rainbow a lot recently and The Distance is that *****

The show in São Paulo has a capacity for 47 thousand people, all sectors are already sold out, except for a common dance floor which is 20% missing.

she will fill a stadium in Brazil after the trauma of the SSFT shows being canceled in 2016, due to the negligence of the contractor

I been trying to find a remix of I'll Be Living U Long Time feat. Ghostface Killa and LL Cool J that has a different instrumental. 

On 7/7/2023 at 10:59 PM, K.K. Charmbracelet said:

After a year of lurking I join at the same time as Suburban being banned (again) :redface:

 

Regardless, stan Charmbible

[resize output image]

the way this really was another dupe :rip: 

bring back the dupes and the fat shaming we need some fun in this dead base idgaf suburbannature

I really haven't paid much attention to this base since 2018 or 2019 when it USED to be popular

 

mqdefault.jpg

I'm thinking Bye Bye really had a chance to hit #1 a few days ago if only the shooter didn't miss....

11 minutes ago, Touchdown said:

I'm thinking Bye Bye really had a chance to hit #1 a few days ago if only the shooter didn't miss....

:deadbanana2:

13 minutes ago, Touchdown said:

I'm thinking Bye Bye really had a chance to hit #1 a few days ago if only the shooter didn't miss....

atrl.thumb.gif.0d0a6b5c18e03a87f761daac1

Bye Bye going viral is so deserving. Its a beautiful track but it was out of place during the era. 
 

you just can't go from Touch my couchie to a song for the funerals :deadbanana: 

The way this base used to be one of the most active on atrl. We are so past our prime 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.