Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Mariah Carey

Featured Replies

Someone please make a thread on Celebria about this: 

 

 

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Views 698k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cleanromantic
    Cleanromantic

    I'm diving into Mariah's discography and my god, the QUALITY   I've always loved the big hits but I had no idea how good her albums were 

  • I honestly thought she'd never release new music again  

  • James_Dean
    James_Dean

    I'm sorry but I did laugh

When does M perform?

 

edit: She already did?

Edited by STMG23

Do we know anything about the next studio album? It's been 6 years. :deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, elvenOCEAN said:

Do we know anything about the next studio album? It's been 6 years. :deadbanana4:

She's def not gonna release it until 2027 and she "just" started to work on it (been working since 2020)

1 hour ago, Saddy said:

She's def not gonna release it until 2027 and she "just" started to work on it (been working since 2020)

Oh for f**** sake. :rip:

 

Well let me convince myself she's preparing Rarities II to release in the meantime.

Edited by elvenOCEAN

so at work we only have access to soundcloud. no spotify, no youtube.

 

i was able to find a playlist of only vision of love live performances but then in the middle of it they put her 2017 nye debacle like why f*** whoever made that playlist

 

XTTP1ef.gif

Why do Lambs make these long drawn out videos about her lip sync every time she performs live? It's so weird and bizarre to call yourself a lamb if that's all you do. :rip:

 

 

On 9/19/2024 at 2:34 PM, MariahC said:

Someone please make a thread on Celebria about this: 

 

 

the stadium said it was 50k

I dont think yall understand how huge this omg

 

 

 

2 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

anyone think this is real or fake?

 

 

that account never gets anything right. :rip: just look through their other tweets full of stuff that never came true. definitely fake.

12 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

anyone think this is real or fake?

 

 

Fake lol

40 minutes ago, Burn said:

that account never gets anything right. :rip: just look through their other tweets full of stuff that never came true. definitely fake.

 

31 minutes ago, Saddy said:

Fake lol

would be great if it was true though.

3 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

 

would be great if it was true though.

We're still waiting for the single with Cardi B that they said Mimi will release in February 2024 lol

1 hour ago, jdanton2 said:

anyone think this is real or fake?

 

 

Moo and Sabrina happening for her Netflix Christmas special.

 

:nicole:

On 9/21/2024 at 3:02 AM, elvenOCEAN said:

Do we know anything about the next studio album? It's been 6 years. :deadbanana4:

Quote

Tell me everything! Let's announce it right now.

I don't want people to say I'm threatening them with an album, because that happened last year. So just say we have new music coming out and I'm very excited about it. I can't wait to put it out, but it won't be for at least until next year.

Source: https://www.vanityfair.com/style/story/mariah-carey-queen-of-christmas

 

The earliest time when we'll see an album from her would be 2025.

Looks like the Japanese covers chanteuse BENI sung I'll Be There. Both are cover queens.

 

22 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

I dont think yall understand how huge this omg

 

 

 

the entire country is praising her

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.